Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+9
kerrick
rockerVu2
Normaniac
Hardkore
alldatndensum
topshot rhit
Fundy
Staybrite
MikeInFla
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2567
Registration date : 2007-06-03

What are you watching? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 3:13 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
Humans - BBC tv series 3 seasons

As bit of a near and not too distant future sci-fi. It makes me think of tv shows/ movies like IRobot and another (can’t remember the name) but had very lifelike robots. As far as tech the only thing futuristic are the androids, or as they are called Synthetics, or simply synths. More of a social/political type show.

How did you watch that?  Did you stream it on a service, or was it DVD/Blu-ray?
Streaming via Prime.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23556
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 3:02 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
Humans - BBC tv series 3 seasons

As bit of a near and not too distant future sci-fi. It makes me think of tv shows/ movies like IRobot and another (can’t remember the name) but had very lifelike robots. As far as tech the only thing futuristic are the androids, or as they are called Synthetics, or simply synths. More of a social/political type show.

How did you watch that?  Did you stream it on a service, or was it DVD/Blu-ray?
Streaming via Prime.

Ok, I'll have to give that a try, thanks.

Hardkore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 3:05 pm

I've been watching this strangish show on HBO called "The Leftovers".  Only a few episodes in, but the world lost around 5% of it's population in a "rapture-like" event.  I'm not getting any "faith-based" kind of vibes from anything in it.  Just a lot of hurting people and what has happened to a few families/individuals in modern society since the unexplained disappearances.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2022 10:42 pm

Blood Simple (1984) A little dated but still very interesting.  I think it might be the first feature length film the Cohen "brothers" did (Raising Arizona, Fargo, The Big Lebowski, O Brother Where Art Thou? etc.)  I loved M. Emmet Walsh as the greasy sleazy private investigator, he is a convincing character actor.

The Champion (2020) Polish movie that was very well dubbed into English about a Polish boxer imprisoned in the Auschwitz Concentration Camp during WWII.  Excellent film

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 12:27 am

In the theaters right now via Fathom Events they are showing season 3 episodes 1&2 of The Chosen. I went tonight.

https://youtu.be/_Cr22NOKxzY

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3539
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2022 12:09 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Blood Simple (1984) A little dated but still very interesting.  I think it might be the first feature length film the Cohen "brothers" did (Raising Arizona, Fargo, The Big Lebowski, O Brother Where Art Thou? etc.)  I loved M. Emmet Walsh as the greasy sleazy private investigator, he is a convincing character actor.

Yup that was the Coen (not Cohen Wink ) Brothers' first flick.  It's a good'un for sure!

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 2:53 pm

At the theater waiting to see Devotion.

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 7:17 pm

Hardkore wrote:

OK, it was a good movie, not a blockbuster by any means but a solid good movie. It is actually a bit of a memorial to a Navy pilot that flew at the beginning of the Korean War.  It was a bum situation that led to him crashing the plane.

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3880
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 6:52 pm

Quantum of Solace

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23573

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2022 8:40 pm

A Christmas Story Christmas

If you liked the original movie, then you will like this!  It has plenty of parallels and Easter eggs for the original, but the story stands on it's own.  I thoroughly enjoyed this!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

MikeInFla likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2022 3:13 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

OK, it was a good movie, not a blockbuster by any means but a solid good movie. It is actually a bit of a memorial to a Navy pilot that flew at the beginning of the Korean War.  It was a bum situation that led to him crashing the plane.

That does sound kind of a decent film.  Also very cool to see you quote yourself.  I don't know why, but I always get a kick out of it when people quote themselves on the message board.

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3130
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2022 3:52 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
A Christmas Story Christmas

If you liked the original movie, then you will like this!  It has plenty of parallels and Easter eggs for the original, but the story stands on it's own.  I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Yea great movie! Our oldest daughter flew from Florida for Thanksgiving and we got HBOMax while she was here and we watched it last night. They did a great job keeping the feeling of the original movie. Will watch the first film tonight!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2022 8:05 pm

Made my way through a number of movies on Netflix being sick over the last few days.

Lou (2022) pretty decent revenge action kind film with a slight twist near the end.
Against the Ice (2022) base on a true story of Danish explorers in Greenland in the early 1900's.  I enjoyed it.
The Good Nurse (2022) based on a true story of a male nurse who murders hospital patients...very slow, kind of dull and dark....not for everyone
R.I.P.D. 2 (2022) this one failed to even be a "B Movie"...more like a C-minus movie....do not recommend....not sure why I finished it. (probably because I enjoyed the first installment from 2013 with Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges... but this sequel is a true turd that should be avoided by all)

Xid

Number of posts : 5557
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2022 9:01 pm

Psych.  We never watched this when it aired and have been binging it.  Truly a funny show!

Hardkore, MikeInFla and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3880

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 10:34 pm

Skyfall

Hardkore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2022 8:59 am

Every day while on lunch break I have been watching episodes from The Dukes of Hazzard. Today I start season 7.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2022 12:01 pm

A Christmas Story Christmas - fun film, well done and completely keeps the spirit of the original.

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 7:39 am

Hardkore wrote:
Every day while on lunch break I have been watching episodes from The Dukes of Hazzard. Today I start season 7.
Did you even make it thru Coy and Vance?

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 1:50 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

It took a bit but yeah, I made it thru them. Fortunately Bo and Luke were back before the end of the season.

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 1:52 pm

Christmas Child

Turns out Stephen Curtis Chapman was in it.

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3539
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 6:19 pm

Died Suddenly
https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

It's a documentary about the adverse effects of the vaccine.  Not for the faint of heart but interesting nonetheless.  It could've benefited from some more facts and numbers but still worth a watch.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 7:32 pm

Fatman
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23573

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 1:43 pm

Hardkore wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

It took a bit but yeah, I made it thru them. Fortunately Bo and Luke were back before the end of the season.

They had to bring them back as the audience was leaving.  It was like getting a generic Dollar Tree version of the Dukes.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 2:58 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

They had to bring them back as the audience was leaving.  It was like getting a generic Dollar Tree version of the Dukes.

I used to watch quite a bit of this show (probably back when it was new and airing in the evenings on prime time television).  I don't remember these cousins (Coy & Vance) at all!
Maybe I blocked it, maybe I was distracted by Catherine Bach.  I don't know... but this is quite the shock to me.

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 5:31 am

Yeah it's best not to remember. As soon as Coy and Vance showed up I checked out and never watched it again even when the real Duke Boys came back. And I think a lot of the audience did the same.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next