Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+9
kerrick
rockerVu2
Normaniac
Hardkore
alldatndensum
topshot rhit
Fundy
Staybrite
MikeInFla
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

What are you watching? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2022 7:29 pm

kerrick wrote:
^Ha, I remember loving that flick as a kid.  Weird Al's intro song was pretty epic too as I recall - "mind-blowing," really.  Razz
One of the wildest things about that movie was seeing Andy Griffith as the villain.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 4:04 pm

Been watching Lois and Clark; The New Adventures of Superman . Up to season 4 Christmas episode that features Mxyzptlk

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2022 6:13 am

The Iron Giant
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 5:25 am

Inside Out on Disney+. It hit home because it's about a 12 year old girl and her emotions after a cross country move to a new state.

alldatndensum and Staybrite like this post

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 7:28 pm

License to Kill

Hardkore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2022 5:08 am

The Outlaw Josey Wales
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 8:34 am

Amazing Stories: Ghost Train
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 2:16 pm

Hardkore wrote:

Is that from the old Spielberg television series "Amazing Stories".....or was that "Amazing Tales"?  Or was it even Spielberg?  My memory is really starting to go.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 2:22 pm

Rewatched the recent Mad Max film "Fury Road".

I was a little bummed the first time I watched it (2016) because it didn't have Mel Gibson in it...but I get that they were going for a younger Max.  This time around I was able to enjoy it more and thought that Tom Hardy actually did a really good job with the role.

Rumor has it Miller is in the process of filming a prequel/spinoff with the working title "Furiosa", which I can only assume centers around Charlize Theron's character Imperator Furiosa.

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 3:35 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

Is that from the old Spielberg television series "Amazing Stories".....or was that "Amazing Tales"?  Or was it even Spielberg?  My memory is really starting to go.
Yes, it was the TV series produced by Spielberg. I had forgotten that each episode was only 30 minutes . 

Also. I didn’t realize they had another season around 2020. I need to check that out.

Spam

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 3:42 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Rumor has it Miller is in the process of filming a prequel/spinoff with the working title "Furiosa", which I can only assume centers around Charlize Theron's character Imperator Furiosa.
Hmm, I think I had heard about that sometime back. It could turn out pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 3:47 pm

Just looked up Amazing Stories (2020). It is on  Apple TV. It only has 5 episodes but each one is an hour.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 5:09 pm

I had no idea that there was a second season of Amazing Stories that was done really recently.  Very cool!

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 5:27 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I had no idea that there was a second season of Amazing Stories that was done really recently.  Very cool!
Actually the recent one from 2020 is season 3. Season 1 & 2 are from 1985 and 1986.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazing_Stories_(1985_TV_series)

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 5:29 pm

Amazing Stories: Alamo Jobe

Amazing Stories: Mummy, Daddy
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 3:06 am

Electric Jesus.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 5:25 am

GoldenEye

Hardkore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 4:59 pm

Man of Steel
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 5:00 pm

Yesterday went the theaters for the 60th anniversary of Dr. No
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 3:08 pm

Some random Freddie Mercury bio on Prime and then "Bohemian Rhapsody".
My wife had control of the remote last night.

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 4:48 pm

Frankie and Johnny (1966)

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 2:56 pm

Radius (2017) IMDB Link

Interesting mystery type film with an odd premise.  A guy wakes up from a vehicle crash and discovers that people die if they get too close to him.  Oh yes, and he has amnesia.
It was a small budget indie film from Canada, but an interesting story and done quite well (despite being quirky and odd).
I have to recommend this one to Kerrick.  For some reason it reminded me a little of the oddness of "Rubber", but with people instead of a tire.  It's on the free streaming app Tubi if anyone is interested in watching it.  There is definitely some swearing (and maybe even a few instances of blasphemy) but no nudity and not at all gory.

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 3:20 pm

^I just added it to my ever-growing watchlist.  Smile  Where did you see it and do you know if it's free to watch online anywhere?  I don't have any streaming services like netflix or prime.

You're probably one of the only other folks I know who's watched Rubber haha.  That's a pretty fun flick.  The director's follow-up film Wrong was pretty good too, though I haven't seen anything of his since.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 5:28 pm

kerrick wrote:
^I just added it to my ever-growing watchlist.  Smile  Where did you see it and do you know if it's free to watch online anywhere?  I don't have any streaming services like netflix or prime.

You're probably one of the only other folks I know who's watched Rubber haha.  That's a pretty fun flick.  The director's follow-up film Wrong was pretty good too, though I haven't seen anything of his since.
Near the bottom of his post…

“ It's on the free streaming app Tubi if anyone is interested in watching it.  There is definitely some swearing (and maybe even a few instances of blasphemy) but no nudity and not at all gory.”
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 5:29 pm

The Dukes of Hazzard (Tv show, not the movie)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next