Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+9
kerrick
rockerVu2
Normaniac
Hardkore
alldatndensum
topshot rhit
Fundy
Staybrite
MikeInFla
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

What are you watching? - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 7:59 pm

Just started watching Savage Builds with Adam Savage from Mythbusters.  The first 2 episodes have been interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 11:47 am

VERY late to this party, but I watched the first Mission Impossible movie today.  I had never seen any of them until today.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

MikeInFla likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 2:35 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
VERY late to this party, but I watched the first Mission Impossible movie today.  I had never seen any of them until today.

I was thinking about re-watching that the other day.  It's so old that Emilio Estevez is in it!

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 9:52 am

Mission Impossible II

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 5:04 pm

Black Adam

I finally watched (most) of it after checking into the hotel and turning on the TV. I wasn’t sure what to expect but that is usually a good thing. It’s not too good when you know too much beforehand. That final battle with the demon was way beyond what I could have expected. All in all it was pretty good and the end was nice , and sad together.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 5:32 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

I was thinking about re-watching that the other day.  It's so old that Emilio Estevez is in it!
I am looking forward to the new movie coming next month. Sorry Staybrite but like Dune, this is part 1 of 2.

In the trailer you should be able to recognize one guy that hasn’t been in any of the movies since the original. I am going to guess that the story and the films come full circle in this.

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 8:59 pm

The Flash
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 5:39 am

A serie over the Beatles.
From the beginning to the end.
Interesting to discover things I never knew.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 8:07 am

I remember reading they wanted Peter Graves to play Mr. Phelps in the first Mission Impossible movie. He refused when it turned out Mr. Phelps was a traitor. He said his character would never do that. That’s kind of a shame that he didn’t get to reprise the role.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 9:23 am

Fire In the Sky
White Noise
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2023 6:24 pm

A Man Called Otto

It was a good story with no foul language and no sex scenes.  If not for the "trans" character, it would have been a perfect movie.  Even then, it wasn't shown as right or normal.  It was just used to put two characters where they had to become friends.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2023 9:18 pm

Against All Odds
Network
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2023 12:14 am

One Hour Photo.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2023 1:19 am

House of Sand and Fog.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2023 4:56 am

The Net.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2023 9:58 pm

Normaniac wrote:
One Hour Photo.

Such a creepy (yet convincing) performance from Robin Williams in that film.

Normaniac wrote:
The Net.

The 90's movie with a young Sandra Bullock?  Been forever since I've seen that one.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2023 9:12 pm

Shazam:  Fury Of the Gods

The Flash

I may be suffering from super hero fatigue, but I didn't think either of these was all that good.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2023 3:08 pm

A Tourist's Guide to Love

For a movie on Netflix, it was pretty clean.  It is much better than I thought it would be.  If you want something with some cute moments and not hysterically funny, then this would be good.  For you married guys, this will win some points if you watch it with your Mrs.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 1:26 pm

Indiana Jones & the Dial of Destiny. (Loved it!)

John Wick 3

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:16 pm

Bonnie & Clyde 1967.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:57 pm

Badlands, 1973.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 3:58 am

My Fellow Americans, 1996.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 11:26 pm

Watched Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny this weekend.
I actually thought the previous movie (Kingdom of the Crystal Skull) was better than this.
I think Ford did a good job playing the elderly Jones (his action wasn't so over the top so as to be completely unbelievable).  But his side-kick this movie (god-daughter) was completely unlikeable, and the villain seemed really weak as well.  Not a complete turd of a film (the last 30 minutes was quite entertaining), but definitely one of my least favorites of the series.

Hardkore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 11:31 pm

Renfield (2023) Nicholas Hoult as the titular Renfield who plays assistant/familiar to Nick Cage's Dracula.  While a bit predictable at times, I think Hoult and Cage did a great job in the film.  Interesting blend of action, comedy with a little drama (no real scary horror).  Sadly the female lead played by Akwafina was absolutely horrible...poor writing for her character and worse acting.  Bummer because it could have been a really good movie, but ends up just being kind of average to me.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 5:24 pm

Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (2023)  A bit predictable but still quite fun sword and sorcery flick.  Chris Pine plays to his strengths as the roguish "good guy gone bad", but with a heart of gold.  As does Michelle Rodriquez who plays the quiet, tough barbarian type.  Decent story with a decent villain and just enough comedy to keeping from seeming horribly evil.
I'm guessing this would have been a pretty popular film if these kinds of stories were still in vogue (instead of the oversaturation of superhero movies we've had for over a decade now... what do you mean I sound bitter... I'm not bitter... I'm super sweet!).

Xid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next