Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Random Ramblings

Go down 
+15
deathisgain
Oldiesmann
rssllue
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
MikeInFla
Jen5
Normaniac
kerrick
Black Rider
Staybrite
rockerVu2
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
alldatndensum
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum


Number of posts : 22672
Age : 52
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 3:10 pm

I just tried to cancel my Dropbox account that I don't use anymore.  It took a LONG time as they keep trying to sell you on staying or upgrading and spending more money.  If I were using this all the time, that would be great.  I don't, however, and don't see paying them monthly for this service.  I finally got through all the prompt screens and now have cancelled it.

I will probably need it next week knowing my luck!

_________________
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite, rockerVu2, Oldiesmann and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann


Number of posts : 494
Age : 39
Localisation : Cincinnati, Ohio
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 9:56 pm

I've still got one as well that I rarely use. I don't remember if it's the free tier or if I actually pay for it (I honestly don't keep track of my expenses much - I just glance at my account every so often and make sure I don't have more money going out than I have coming in)

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum


Number of posts : 22672
Age : 52
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 9:39 am

Oldiesmann wrote:
I've still got one as well that I rarely use. I don't remember if it's the free tier or if I actually pay for it (I honestly don't keep track of my expenses much - I just glance at my account every so often and make sure I don't have more money going out than I have coming in)



Mine is definitely a paid tier.  While I can afford it, I feel it is just slowly siphoning money with it being something I don't use anymore.

_________________
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Oldiesmann and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite


Number of posts : 22511
Age : 54
Localisation : Arizona Desert
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 3:14 pm

I'm pretty certain I had the free tier version of it several years back.  I got an e-mail notice from them about a year ago saying they were going to delete my account due to inactivity.  That was fine with me.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum


Number of posts : 22672
Age : 52
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 10:01 am

I have an interesting, at least to me, sermon for tomorrow.

My sermon title is:  Everything I know about Jesus, I learned from my cats.

That ought to get people's attention!

_________________
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite, Oldiesmann, Xid and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid


Number of posts : 5193
Age : 53
Localisation : Knoxville, TN
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 12:22 pm

LOL - It got mine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Raluces




Number of posts : 96
Age : 47
Localisation : Brazil
Registration date : 2021-06-08

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 5:06 pm

BREAKNG NEWS !!! Science discovered for the first time how to curve water's surface in laboratory . Check Mate your bunch of "zienze" deniers ...


Here's the proof for Globe Earth : Water is actually "Dark Mercury" , that is a form of Mercury that resembles a transparent liquid but it is actually a 11th dimensional Hologram of ACTUAL Mercury !!! How dare you to question "zienze" , u freakin Global Expansion denier ???


11th Dimensional Mercury always finds and mantains its own SPHERICAL level , u dinuierz !!!

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Mercur10Random Ramblings - Page 14 Mercur10
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac


Number of posts : 1243
Age : 55
Registration date : 2018-04-12

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 7:27 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I'm pretty certain I had the free tier version of it several years back.  I got an e-mail notice from them about a year ago saying they were going to delete my account due to inactivity.  That was fine with me.
I got the same announcement as you and Alldat.  I just let it slide.  No more cc with which to pay it!  Very Happy

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio


Number of posts : 4330
Age : 51
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 3:07 pm

Someone needs to stay away from the water there in Brazil.

alldatndensum, Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid


Number of posts : 5193
Age : 53
Localisation : Knoxville, TN
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 5:39 pm

Didn't there used to be a way to hide annoyances?

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Fundy

Fundy


Number of posts : 4928
Age : 48
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 10:37 am

Yesterday, I walked out of my house, down to the beach, which is a fifteen minute walk, straight in the sea (without stopping), had a swim, walked back out of the sea, and straight back home.

I've never done that before, and probably will never do that again.

Thank you for your time.

Razz

_________________
My Christian Metal Website.........
Silence Is Madness

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

alldatndensum, Black Rider, MikeInFla and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite


Number of posts : 22511
Age : 54
Localisation : Arizona Desert
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 10:58 am

Fundy wrote:
Yesterday, I walked out of my house, down to the beach, which is a fifteen minute walk, straight in the sea (without stopping), had a swim, walked back out of the sea, and straight back home.

I've never done that before, and probably will never do that again.

Thank you for your time.

Razz

I would like to see you do that in January!  lol!

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum


Number of posts : 22672
Age : 52
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 11:01 am

Xid wrote:
Didn't there used to be a way to hide annoyances?



Well, there is ONE way and I took care of that last night.   lol!

I figured our "flat-earther" would take some liberties with the board if I stepped away for a couple of days after warning him about what he was posting.  He even said there would be a time to reveal more in one of his many musical threads.  So, while I was at the Southern Baptist Convention's Annual Meeting and not watching so closely, our newly departed "friend" began to share what he had been warned not to.  Thus, he is no longer with us and shall be banned again if he tries to circumvent this by signing up again and again.

_________________
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

MikeInFla, kerrick and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum


Number of posts : 22672
Age : 52
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 11:10 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Xid wrote:
Didn't there used to be a way to hide annoyances?



Well, there is ONE way and I took care of that last night.   lol!

I figured our "flat-earther" would take some liberties with the board if I stepped away for a couple of days after warning him about what he was posting.  He even said there would be a time to reveal more in one of his many musical threads.  So, while I was at the Southern Baptist Convention's Annual Meeting and not watching so closely, our newly departed "friend" began to share what he had been warned not to.  Thus, he is no longer with us and shall be banned again if he tries to circumvent this by signing up again and again.



I have also turned on the "friends/Foe" management.  What this does is allow you to connect to people who are close friends but also set up a foes list.  Adding someone to your foes list will remove their posts from your sight.  Everyone else that wants to see them can.

This can be a great tool if there are people on a forum who rub you the wrong way.  I have had a couple at CMR in the past couple of years that I just really wanted to tear into.  But, the foes list just removed their comments for me so I didn't have to interact with them.  It does sometimes cause holes in some conversations, but I would rather have peace. 

Can anyone see this?  Hello?  HELLO?!?  Well, I wonder who was the first to be placed on everyone's foes list?   lol! lol! lol!

_________________
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

MikeInFla and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite


Number of posts : 22511
Age : 54
Localisation : Arizona Desert
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 11:12 am

alldatndensum wrote:

I have also turned on the "friends/Foe" management.  What this does is allow you to connect to people who are close friends but also set up a foes list.  Adding someone to your foes list will remove their posts from your sight.  Everyone else that wants to see them can.

This can be a great tool if there are people on a forum who rub you the wrong way.  I have had a couple at CMR in the past couple of years that I just really wanted to tear into.  But, the foes list just removed their comments for me so I didn't have to interact with them.  It does sometimes cause holes in some conversations, but I would rather have peace. 

Can anyone see this?  Hello?  HELLO?!?  Well, I wonder who was the first to be placed on everyone's foes list?   lol! lol! lol!


So if anyone puts all the mods/admins on their foes list, they won't even see the warnings when they are about to get banned.  Laughing

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum


Number of posts : 22672
Age : 52
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 11:16 am

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

I have also turned on the "friends/Foe" management.  What this does is allow you to connect to people who are close friends but also set up a foes list.  Adding someone to your foes list will remove their posts from your sight.  Everyone else that wants to see them can.

This can be a great tool if there are people on a forum who rub you the wrong way.  I have had a couple at CMR in the past couple of years that I just really wanted to tear into.  But, the foes list just removed their comments for me so I didn't have to interact with them.  It does sometimes cause holes in some conversations, but I would rather have peace. 

Can anyone see this?  Hello?  HELLO?!?  Well, I wonder who was the first to be placed on everyone's foes list?   lol! lol! lol!


So if anyone puts all the mods/admins on their foes list, they won't even see the warnings when they are about to get banned.  Laughing


I actually haven't tried putting someone like that on my list.  It would be best if Niceboard would make it that if you try to ban the admin or mods that you would delete your account by accident.

_________________
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid


Number of posts : 5193
Age : 53
Localisation : Knoxville, TN
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 4:32 pm

Thank you!

All hail, AllDat!

Why is it when somebody goes completely crack pot, they are the most sure of themselves?

alldatndensum, Staybrite, Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Samson

Samson


Number of posts : 726
Age : 44
Localisation : Great state of Arkansas
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:39 pm

This guy got banned from HoM's board TWICE, and six years between accounts. Dude's a real piece of work.

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac


Number of posts : 1243
Age : 55
Registration date : 2018-04-12

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 9:21 pm

Xid wrote:
Thank you!

All hail, AllDat!

Why is it when somebody goes completely crack pot, they are the most sure of themselves?
It stems from a narcissistic sense of entitlement.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum


Number of posts : 22672
Age : 52
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 7:56 am

Samson wrote:
This guy got banned from HoM's board TWICE, and six years between accounts. Dude's a real piece of work.


He got booted from CMR a couple of times as well.  That is why I started watching him so closely as I had people from both boards warn me when he showed up.

_________________
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite, MikeInFla, kerrick and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite


Number of posts : 22511
Age : 54
Localisation : Arizona Desert
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 3:14 pm

I don't get the fevered adamance of flat-earthers.  The ones I encounter all seem to be like that.  Oh well, I really hope that guy finds saving grace through Jesus.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2


Number of posts : 16270
Age : 93
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 10:15 am

Cooked a ham on the bone and made blackberry compote.

Now I have to boil potatoes for the potato salad and make a strawberry pie.



Then everything is ready for the birthday dinner for my husbands birthday. That's tomorrow. The kids come and my 5 "little men"

Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac


Number of posts : 1243
Age : 55
Registration date : 2018-04-12

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 10:57 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
Cooked a ham on the bone and made blackberry compote.

Now I have to boil potatoes for the potato salad and make a strawberry pie.



Then everything is ready for the birthday dinner for my husbands birthday. That's tomorrow. The kids come and my 5 "little men"
A happy birthday to Aart!

rockerVu2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid


Number of posts : 5193
Age : 53
Localisation : Knoxville, TN
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 11:09 am

Happy Birthday to Aart!

rockerVu2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum


Number of posts : 22672
Age : 52
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 12:26 pm

Happy birthday, Aart!



I have verigross (varicose) veins.  I have a spot on my leg from these that had turned very dark and swollen.  From the amount of heat coming off of it, you can tell it is infected.  So, I went to my NP and got a prescription.  She also recommended compression socks.

I officially feel, and hereby, surrender to the fact that I an old man.

_________________
I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content





Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Random Ramblings
Back to top 
Page 14 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Random Ramblings
» Random Ramblings
» Random Ramblings
» Random Ramblings
» Random Ramblings

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: