Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 21925
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 3:10 pm

I just tried to cancel my Dropbox account that I don't use anymore.  It took a LONG time as they keep trying to sell you on staying or upgrading and spending more money.  If I were using this all the time, that would be great.  I don't, however, and don't see paying them monthly for this service.  I finally got through all the prompt screens and now have cancelled it.

I will probably need it next week knowing my luck!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite, rockerVu2, Oldiesmann and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 9:56 pm

I've still got one as well that I rarely use. I don't remember if it's the free tier or if I actually pay for it (I honestly don't keep track of my expenses much - I just glance at my account every so often and make sure I don't have more money going out than I have coming in)

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.archiefans.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 9:39 am

Oldiesmann wrote:
I've still got one as well that I rarely use. I don't remember if it's the free tier or if I actually pay for it (I honestly don't keep track of my expenses much - I just glance at my account every so often and make sure I don't have more money going out than I have coming in)

Mine is definitely a paid tier.  While I can afford it, I feel it is just slowly siphoning money with it being something I don't use anymore.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Oldiesmann and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 21721
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 3:14 pm

I'm pretty certain I had the free tier version of it several years back.  I got an e-mail notice from them about a year ago saying they were going to delete my account due to inactivity.  That was fine with me.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 10:01 am

I have an interesting, at least to me, sermon for tomorrow.

My sermon title is:  Everything I know about Jesus, I learned from my cats.

That ought to get people's attention!

Staybrite, Oldiesmann, Xid and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 4938
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 12:22 pm

LOL - It got mine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Raluces

Raluces

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2021-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:06 pm

BREAKNG NEWS !!! Science discovered for the first time how to curve water's surface in laboratory . Check Mate your bunch of "zienze" deniers ...

Here's the proof for Globe Earth : Water is actually "Dark Mercury" , that is a form of Mercury that resembles a transparent liquid but it is actually a 11th dimensional Hologram of ACTUAL Mercury !!! How dare you to question "zienze" , u freakin Global Expansion denier ???

11th Dimensional Mercury always finds and mantains its own SPHERICAL level , u dinuierz !!!

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Mercur10Random Ramblings - Page 14 Mercur10
Back to top Go down
Raluces

Raluces

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:51 pm

Don´t be misled by "denuierz" of "zienze" , these (and the above post) are ACTUAL WATER DROPS , observed by the new MIT 11th dimensional lens that can observe anything on it's real form utilizing the Blauzarian nanoconversor of antiBigBang subplasma to the 9th10th multiverse transformation . Don't give credit to denuyerz of zienze , THIS IS WATER !!! , but seen by the MIT 11th Dimension Hologram conversion lenses .

Dark Mercury (Anti-Water Holographycally projected from the 11th Multiverse) finds and mantain its own spherical level , therefore the Earth is Spherical . DON´T GIVE CREDIT TO DENUYERZ OF ZIENZE !!!

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Dark_m10
Back to top Go down
Raluces

Raluces

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:19 pm

Wanna drink some water seen trought the MIT 11th Dimensional Multiverse lens using Blauzarian nanoconversion of antiBigBang subplasma to the 9th10th Multiverse transformation ? 

11th Multiverse dark-water always finds and mantains its spherical level . Don´t give credit to Denuyerz and DRINK IT !!! ITS SAFE !!! GUARATEED BY ZIENZE !!!

Random Ramblings - Page 14 11thdi10
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:27 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I'm pretty certain I had the free tier version of it several years back.  I got an e-mail notice from them about a year ago saying they were going to delete my account due to inactivity.  That was fine with me.
I got the same announcement as you and Alldat.  I just let it slide.  No more cc with which to pay it!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: