Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+16
bassdude
Normaniac
Livna
Dynamis
kerrick
Jen5
MikeInFla
messiaen77
Through The Dark Radio
Fundy
Xid
Driven
Staybrite
alldatndensum
Black Rider
Guilty/Forgiven
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Random Ramblings - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 10:19 pm

Very cool. My wife's newish car came with three months of Sirius XM but it will run out soon. I've enjoyed it but I'm not going to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 8:08 am

Black Rider wrote:
Very cool. My wife's newish car came with three months of Sirius XM but it will run out soon. I've enjoyed it but I'm not going to pay for it.

I have Sirus/XM on BOTH of our vehicles.  When my wife bought her Kia Sorento, they had a deal that you could get this for $30 for SIX months.  So, we signed up as $30 is typically what you would pay for one month.  

When I bought my truck, it was going to cost me $30 a month to have the service after the three month trial.  So, I called Sirus/XM.  They told me that the special pricing we had with the Kia was a manufacturer's special pricing that was negotiated with them and that Nissan didn't offer that.  However, we could have up to five vehicles on the account.  So, I added my truck to her account.  I pay for this service for both vehicles as it isn't bad at $30 for six months.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 8:08 am

Oh, the joy of being out of school for two weeks for Christmas break!!!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 10:15 am

That's a good deal alldat. I wasn't offered any deals but I should've asked.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 8:06 am

Black Rider wrote:
That's a good deal alldat. I wasn't offered any deals but I should've asked.

With my wife's car, that was actually something that the salesman brought up during his pitch.  I just had the idea to call to see if I could get a similar deal on my truck.  Give them a call and see what they can do if they want to keep you as a listener.  Then NEED listeners.

I wish they would do a Christian show on Sunday on Hair Nation or Ozzy's Boneyard.  I would listen every week if they would.

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 9:31 am

I remember when radio did that, I miss it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 9:04 am

Black Rider wrote:
I remember when radio did that, I miss it.

I remember when one of the local colleges here had a show on Sunday called Sacred Steel.  They did a Christian metal show every Sunday from noon to 2:00.  They even played a few songs of mine on there.  It was always cool to hear yourself on the radio.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 9:30 am

Got to hear Santa's Messing with the Kid by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Ozzy's Boneyard this morning  santa
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 11:38 am

Last week wasn't a quiet week for me.
Monday Thijs.
Tuesday Levi and he wanted to stay a night over
Wednesday Levi
Thursday Thijs
Friday Thijs
Saturday Thijs His parents are packing, they are going to move.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 4:27 am

Right before Christmas, Yvonne? That's a lot for them to do. I hope it goes smoothly for them.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 8:14 am

Yep Jen, right before Christmas.
but the and the next week I don't get grandsons to care for. I'm off.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 1:11 pm

Was scrolling through bookface this morning when I saw this post.  I don't know if it's just my inappropriate sense of humor, but when I saw the number of likes the post had I just had to laugh.....and take a screenshot....and apparently share it here with everyone.

Random Ramblings - Page 17 Strype12

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 3:44 pm

Funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 11:52 pm

Xid wrote:
Funny!

I knew you'd get a kick out of it.

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 12:45 am

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 1:35 pm

I had a busy Christmas break, most of which I spent with my fiancee's family. I should be packing for my move back to school, but I'm procrastinating.

Expect me to be less and less of a figure here. Yes, I've said that already, but priorities change in life. For one, my interest for Christian rock has waned with time. For another, I like all of y'all, but in a few months I'll be living with my wife-to-be and that's going to change my time use... so, I'll be around once in a while, but don't be too shocked if I'm not around much. Besides, most of y'all are on Facebook, so find me there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 3:41 pm

Well don't be a stranger Andre.  I will still interact with you on facebook....but my French-Canadian language skills are horrible, so I tend to not understand 1/3 of your memes/jokes.  Laughing

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 9:28 am

Stop in when you can.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 7:09 am

This week, we have have several sunny days with highs in the upper 50s and low 60s.  We will near 70 today and tomorrow even though we will have rain today and strong storms tomorrow.  I am loving it!  However, I have heard several people complain that it just "doesn't feel like January" and that they are "ready for the cold".  Seriously?  Why?  If winter wants to be a wimp this year, I say leave it alone!!!  I like snow days off as much as the next person, but I like nicer weather, too!

Back to top Go down
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 7:58 am

We're getting heavy rain, with flash flood warnings, today...ice tonight...and 3-5 inches of snow tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 9:25 am

Whoa, praying you stay safe.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 12:34 pm

We've got a big storm that is just now starting and the weather forecast says snow for the next 10 days!  Oy, I'm gonna really wish I had bought a snow blower, but then again I could use the exercise of shoveling...
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 10:56 am

We're not quite that bad but snow is heading here too. I'm really over snow after thirteen years here.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 11:06 am

The weather at the otherside of the Atlantic is warm, windy and lots of rain.
I wonder if it's freezing or we're getting snow this winter.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 11:32 am

kerrick wrote:
We've got a big storm that is just now starting and the weather forecast says snow for the next 10 days!  Oy, I'm gonna really wish I had bought a snow blower, but then again I could use the exercise of shoveling...

It's going to hit you and then come over to us.  We're not supposed to get as much as you though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next