Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+16
MikeInFla
Guilty/Forgiven
dale434445
ishmael81
Fundy
rockerVu2
oteis
BearDad
Staybrite
Driven
Xid
Hardkore
kerrick
alldatndensum
Through The Dark Radio
topshot rhit
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

What are you watching? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 3:44 pm

Had to work for a while this morning...settling in with a little Cards/Cubs baseball! Go Cardinals!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23471
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 6:21 am

Season 6 of Last Man Standing.  The whole show was removed from Netflix, but now all 6 seasons are on Hulu!!!  Also, Tim Allen is in negotiations to take the show to Fox with a 7th season.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 2:24 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Season 6 of Last Man Standing.  The whole show was removed from Netflix, but now all 6 seasons are on Hulu!!!  Also, Tim Allen is in negotiations to take the show to Fox with a 7th season.

I only made it through season 3 three while they were on Fletnix.  Trying to watch on Hulu now, but my wife seems to be having too much control over the remote lately.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 5:27 pm

The Man Who Invented Christmas
I really liked it, but I'm kind of a sucker for period piece films that aren't romances.

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:15 am

Season 3 of Star Wars Rebels.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 6:20 am

I finished up the whole season of the new Lost In Space.  It was absolutely amazing.  It had a lot of origin story, plenty of action, and plenty of character development.  Needless to say, I loved it.  Whoops, if it didn't need to be said, I just did.  LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 3:42 pm

iZombie. 
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 3:43 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
According to a news report, it's a done deal.  

cheers
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Medieval Torture Device wrote:
iZombie. 

I liked the first season of that, but they lost me in the second season with the whole Max-Rager plot....

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 6:38 am

Medieval Torture Device wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
According to a news report, it's a done deal.  

cheers

I can hardly wait!!!  HUZZAH!!!

We are currently working through season 6 of Last Man Standing and also season two of Superstore.  Superstore is also a sitcom that is mostly clean.  It makes fun of big box stores like Walmart.  Should you decide to check it out on Hulu, take my advice.  Watch the first 9 episodes, skip to the first episode of season two, then jump back to episode 10 of the first season, and then resume normal playing order.  I don't know why, but these episodes were aired out of sync.  So, something that happens in the final season one show hasn't happened in the first episode of season two but is corrected and finished in the second episode.  Was that at all confusing???

lol!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 2:32 pm

The wife has been making me watch the last half of this seasons "American Idol".  I wanted to hate it, but I really like the three youngsters who made it two the final group.  
I was thinking the show had run it's course until I realize that these singers range in age from 18-20.  They were only 2 & 4 years old when the show started in 2002.  Most of the talent pool the current seasons are selecting from where no where near eligible to compete in the shows first 10 seasons.

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 10:00 pm

Krypton, up to episode 6, so far pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 3:23 pm

The Titan (Netflix) ....meh
Lady Bird (my wife picked this one....we both agreed it wasn't worth the time)

Defiance (Seasons 1-3).  Loved the first two seasons of this SciFi show, but the last one was lame, now I understand why it didn't get picked up for a fourth season.

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 5:23 pm

A's vs. Mariners, MLB app.  Earlier, Orioles vs. White Sox.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3875

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 9:33 pm

Solo

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 10:18 am

Little Britain ... on Hulu (I just can't seem to get enough British comedy, love this stuff).

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:27 pm

Solo: A Star Wars Story
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:44 pm

Driven wrote:
Solo: A Star Wars Story

I am going tomorrow with a guy from work to see this.  I hope it is better than people are saying.  It has to be better than "The Last Jedi", or I may just stop watching these.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 4:42 pm

Saw Solo today.  It was fun!  There were no earth shattering reveals about Han's character.  All the major plot points I expected to see were there.  While not the best Star Wars film ever, it is still worlds better than The Last Jedi which I have grown to despise.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:20 am

Solo: A Star Wars Story.

I liked it.  It definitely had some interesting characters in it. Plus it had the Mother of Dragons in it  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 3:06 pm

Watched the last two episodes of this current season of Gotham.  Now, I am starting season 3 of Legends Of Tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 5:35 pm

Steve Martin & Martin Short special on Netflix

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 1:01 am

Seen Solo twice, and have been watching some of the 90's Tintin adventures with me kids.  Kids love them, and I've enjoyed them too... brings back memories of reading the comics.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 8:10 am

Psych season one on Amazon Prime Video.  

Soon, the new Tick.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 8:49 am

Staybrite wrote:
Little Britain ... on Hulu (I just can't seem to get enough British comedy, love this stuff).

"Don't like it"  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next