Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's going on?

Go down 
+5
alldatndensum
Hardkore
Guilty/Forgiven
Staybrite
rockerVu2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23434
Registration date : 2007-02-08

What's going on? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Just spent a ridiculous amount of money replacing the brakes/drums etc on my mini-van. Man vehicles can be a real pain in the wallet.

I thought you already had the brakes done,or was that on another vehicle?

Yes that was my commuter car. Between both vehicles I should be good for quite a while.

Laughing

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Quote :
Just spent a ridiculous amount of money replacing the brakes/drums etc
Yep... my turn too Gary. My truck's metal to metal right now (and I ain't talkin' about the music on the stereo!!).
Thank God I have 2 mechanics in my fam. My brother does all our major vehicle stuff. My Dad's pretty much retired cuz of his health, but if it wasn't for them 2 over the years, I'd be way financially behind in the vehicle department.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:29 pm

I visited a big science museum in Paris today. I'll post pictures later. Very cool place.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Quote :
Just spent a ridiculous amount of money replacing the brakes/drums etc
Yep... my turn too Gary. My truck's metal to metal right now (and I ain't talkin' about the music on the stereo!!).
Thank God I have 2 mechanics in my fam. My brother does all our major vehicle stuff. My Dad's pretty much retired cuz of his health, but if it wasn't for them 2 over the years, I'd be way financially behind in the vehicle department.

I really wish we had a mechanic in our familiy. The place we take our cars is very reliable (good customer service and they stand by their work), but they charge something like $100 an hour.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Quote :
I visited a big science museum in Paris today. I'll post pictures later. Very cool place.
Sounds awesome... let's see those pix !
Quote :

but they charge something like $100 an hour.
OUCH ! affraid
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:04 pm

So I didn't get that many pictures, because my phone's battery was low and my dad didn't bring his camera. They've been filtered through Instagr.am.

On the way to the museum:
What's going on? - Page 9 A4f857a852b6474ab4832406ddf4f8d2_7

Airbus A380 model:
What's going on? - Page 9 5087d3a2d7bf48c89a865b1b8ebe60a6_7

Transilien and TGV models in a fake station (Transilien straight ahead, TGV on right):
What's going on? - Page 9 D0ac691ad48f4450b4af6486cb04502f_7

A humourous depiction of Einstein:
What's going on? - Page 9 C1390841451e444c9a3915175386f264_7

Myself standing under an UV light (the filter cut off my pants [NO DIRTY JOKES], which were whitish):
What's going on? - Page 9 07c9daeea5f8457db8d761fcabb75afe_7

Happy, G/F? Smile
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Very cool. We went to the Petersen Car Museum in L.A. not long ago and saw some pretty hot rides. The best one was the motorcycle as seen below...

What's going on? - Page 9 Skelet10

What's going on? - Page 9 Skelet11

The eyes are the headlights. Bright blue. Just below his neck is a tombstone. If the skeleton were to stand up, he'd be 9 foot tall.
Needless to say, I wanted to hop on and fire it up.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Wow wild looking bike, and a tombstone grill how cool is that.

The father of my best friend from highschool used to fix-up/build motorcycles and hot rods, cars etc. For a while he had a really nice tricked-out Goldwing motorcycle with a Rolls Royce grill. It looked pretty wild.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Quote :
with a Rolls Royce grill
THAT I'd like to see
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:34 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Very cool. We went to the Petersen Car Museum in L.A. not long ago and saw some pretty hot rides. The best one was the motorcycle as seen below...

What's going on? - Page 9 Skelet10

What's going on? - Page 9 Skelet11

The eyes are the headlights. Bright blue. Just below his neck is a tombstone. If the skeleton were to stand up, he'd be 9 foot tall.
Needless to say, I wanted to hop on and fire it up.

Why does he remind me of the guy off the Rust In Peace cover?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:59 am

danielbandfan wrote:

I went to a science museum in Nashville back in May. Want to know what the main exhibit was about?

GEOCACHING!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:07 am

alldatndensum wrote:
danielbandfan wrote:

I went to a science museum in Nashville back in May. Want to know what the main exhibit was about?

GEOCACHING!!!

iknowsojealous Razz
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:30 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
danielbandfan wrote:

GEOCACHING!!!

Ummm dude, I hate to break it to you but you sabotaged the wrong thread.

lol!

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:52 pm

What's going on? - Page 9 NpcnQCNNn1usq4GgO6ctIQAh+QQFCgAaACwAAAAAHQAbAAAFhqAmjmRpnmiqrmzrvnAsz3Rt33heAjxv90CfjBeJ9BIG4QsQkVQkkQYjcSgQADBmxUKJPBrUw3XZaBKlPKsA2wI0HswIhLGgAgYDNguwaLz9CwpVBAIBeisACgsMDQuBVAUCA4YuAAgICgmZB4OTlJUHQUCflQWiPaSVV6KpS3eoSjNBOjAhADs=What's going on? - Page 9 NpcnQCNNn1usq4GgO6ctIQAh+QQFCgAaACwAAAAAHQAbAAAFhqAmjmRpnmiqrmzrvnAsz3Rt33heAjxv90CfjBeJ9BIG4QsQkVQkkQYjcSgQADBmxUKJPBrUw3XZaBKlPKsA2wI0HswIhLGgAgYDNguwaLz9CwpVBAIBeisACgsMDQuBVAUCA4YuAAgICgmZB4OTlJUHQUCflQWiPaSVV6KpS3eoSjNBOjAhADs=What's going on? - Page 9 NpcnQCNNn1usq4GgO6ctIQAh+QQFCgAaACwAAAAAHQAbAAAFhqAmjmRpnmiqrmzrvnAsz3Rt33heAjxv90CfjBeJ9BIG4QsQkVQkkQYjcSgQADBmxUKJPBrUw3XZaBKlPKsA2wI0HswIhLGgAgYDNguwaLz9CwpVBAIBeisACgsMDQuBVAUCA4YuAAgICgmZB4OTlJUHQUCflQWiPaSVV6KpS3eoSjNBOjAhADs=
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
danielbandfan wrote:

GEOCACHING!!!

lol!

LAWLZ. Alldatndensum has been owned.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:11 pm

danielbandfan wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
danielbandfan wrote:

GEOCACHING!!!

lol!

I might just sabotage EVERY thread. I know that it wasn't the right one. I just had to work it in where I could.

Tonight, I am going to hear Seventh Day Slumber play.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:13 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Tonight, I am going to hear Seventh Day Slumber play.

I've heard of SDS, but never heard them. What are they like?
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:56 am

Felt not very well yesterday.
A cold and a sore throat.
Today it is better.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:27 am

I am going to a family reunion....er......the Nashville Zoo.....with sabidoo.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:05 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
danielbandfan wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
danielbandfan wrote:

GEOCACHING!!!

lol!

I might just sabotage EVERY thread. I know that it wasn't the right one. I just had to work it in where I could.

Well I guess if your goal is to chase off more posters that DBF ever did.....you might very well succeed.

What's going on? - Page 9 287212

Driven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:10 pm

HAHAHA!!! Alldat has been PWNED this time around!!!! Twisted Evil

=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=----=

I just set up my bass recording station, in five minutes. I'm too cheap to buy an amp, so I routed the bass through a boom box to the laptop. When I press "Record to Cassette" on the boom box, the audio goes to the laptop and I record it with GarageBand. (There is no cassette, but it "records" anyway.)

What's going on? - Page 9 6086383674_24b3659a5f_z
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 pm

My wifey and I went to the Nashville Zoo today with Sabidoo and his girlfriend. While we were in the area, we found 3 geocaches. One was actually INSIDE the zoo. How cool was that?

We took some incredible pictures while we were there. I can't wait to see them on the computer.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:36 pm

first day of vacation. It's nice sleeping in on monday morning, then going out to breakfast with my best friend (aka wife).
we took this week off to wind down and not be stressed for our daughter's wedding on Saturday. Theyll be arriving on Wednesday and it'll be a whirlwind of last minute stuff till saturday. My wife and daughter are all into this and going nuts, while me and her groom are totally chill. LOL
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Don't talk to me about your vacation. I'm back to school. lol! (Just kidding. Talk away!)

So yeah… school started. Sad
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Have a good vacation Guilty/forgiven.
Your daughter is going to marry on Saturday?
Wow that's a very important day for your wife and you and for your daugther.

After a long summer break it was time today to go back to guitar lessons.
We started boring ... my teacher thought it's cool to learn to read music notes.
I love the chords, then I know what to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going on?
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next