Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's going on?

Go down 
+5
alldatndensum
Hardkore
Guilty/Forgiven
Staybrite
rockerVu2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

What's going on? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:07 am

In physical geography, tundra is a biome where the tree growth is hindered by low temperatures and short growing seasons. The term tundra comes through Russian тундра from the Kildin Sami word tūndâr "uplands," "treeless mountain tract." There are three types of tundra: Arctic tundra, alpine tundra, and Antarctic tundra. In tundra, the vegetation is composed of dwarf shrubs, sedges and grasses, mosses, and lichens. Scattered trees grow in some tundra. The ecotone (or ecological boundary region) between the tundra and the forest is known as the tree line or timberline.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:10 am

Sabidoo's not talking about physical geography. He's talking about his own twisted ideas. Razz
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
In physical geography, tundra is a biome where the tree growth is hindered by low temperatures and short growing seasons. The term tundra comes through Russian тундра from the Kildin Sami word tūndâr "uplands," "treeless mountain tract." There are three types of tundra: Arctic tundra, alpine tundra, and Antarctic tundra. In tundra, the vegetation is composed of dwarf shrubs, sedges and grasses, mosses, and lichens. Scattered trees grow in some tundra. The ecotone (or ecological boundary region) between the tundra and the forest is known as the tree line or timberline.

Sounds like Canada! lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:10 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Sounds like Canada! lol!

I pity your silliness. Sad
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:15 am

As the great Alldat once said, "Canada...tundra-same/same".
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:58 am

So what if he said that? He also said you were retarded. Razz

(or was it Sabidoo who said Alldat was retarded? I'm confused)
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:57 am

Nah--I think we're both unified that you're brain dead and just haven't stopped moving yet.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:28 pm

ANYWAY…

Back from a big hike to the zoo and back. (2:30 round trip)
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:37 am

It's Vacation time again!!! 9 days this time.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Man Hardkore you take way to many vacations. I'm starting to get really jealous of you.

Laughing

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Man Hardkore you take way to many vacations. I'm starting to get really jealous of you.

Laughing

Well considering after working at Walmart for 15 years I get 4 weeks of vacation a year. Plus I can take personal days off if need be or if I just feel like it. On my paystub it says I have 278 personal hours available to use.

Plus get this, I go back to work next Saturday,work for 5 days and then take another vacation for 9 days.

cheers
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:40 am

Hardcore, wish you a good vacation.
Where will your motorbike bring you this time?
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:37 pm

I am staying at home and resting for the most part. While I am paying off my car,my funds are in a stranglehold so it limits my options for travel. I am hoping to have it payed off soon so hopefully my vacation next February I should be able to go somewhere. Maybe I'll go back out to Texas again.

Last edited by Hardkore on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:45 pm

We're wanting to go to Gulf Shores, Alabama in October. I don't know if it will happen yet or not.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 pm

In 2 weeks I will be walking my daughter down the aisle and giving her away.

Seems surreal
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Well I do get to take a week off in mid-September. We are going to spend a week in Centeral Washington in a little Bavarian Village by the name of Leavenworth.

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:33 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
We're wanting to go to Gulf Shores, Alabama in October. I don't know if it will happen yet or not.

While my travel is limited, I can still get around some. I am planning to go down there one day this week. It is only an hour of driving time from here.

If you do end up planning the trip,let me know.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:38 pm

This afternoon we have my company family picnic. It is a fun day at the senior partner's house. He lives on a beautiful lake and has a boat and jet ski. We all spend several hours being pulled in inner-tubes behind the boat and/or riding on the jet-ski. Then we chow down on grilled food and all sorts of yummy pot-luck stuff.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:08 pm

THAT sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:48 pm

I need a vacation after this week. Last Sunday, I had a major issue with one of my youth group kids, and I've been dealing with that wildfire all week long. A former pastor of mine died, and I had to do the funeral. Lastly, one of the guys in my youth group played his first high school football game Friday night. He got to play towards the end of the game. He made a good play and stopped the guy charging at him with the ball. Sadly, though, our guy in the youth group got his neck broken in that play. He is okay and can move everything, but will be in a halo brace for some time.

Talk about a rough week!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:36 pm

That sounds like a rough week indeed.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Wow major bummers... Here's prayin' that next week is better for yuh alldat
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:15 am

I'm home on Thursday! cheers
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Just spent a ridiculous amount of money replacing the brakes/drums etc on my mini-van. Man vehicles can be a real pain in the wallet.

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Just spent a ridiculous amount of money replacing the brakes/drums etc on my mini-van. Man vehicles can be a real pain in the wallet.

I thought you already had the brakes done,or was that on another vehicle?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   What's going on? - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going on?
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next