Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+9
kerrick
rockerVu2
Normaniac
Hardkore
alldatndensum
topshot rhit
Fundy
Staybrite
MikeInFla
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2561
Registration date : 2007-06-03

What are you watching? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 4:02 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
Just got my ticket for Jurassic World :Dominion IMAX 3D

I am seeing this Tuesday after summer school with a friend from work.  We usually see movies together that my wife really doesn't want to see.  If gives us both some "bro. time" that we both seriously lack.

We saw this in 3D with my lovely wife, our youngest son and his wife.  IMHO it does NOT need to be in 3D (I'm not a 3D fan...and nothing about this film made it better by being in 3D).
While it was a little short on story-line (but what Jurassic Park movie wasn't), it was a very fun flick and cool to see the "recent series" crowd with the "old-school" series characters.  I quite enjoyed it. All in all a pretty good way to end the franchise (until they probably reboot it in 15 years...LOL).
Really they didn’t do it right for it to be 3D.  The post conversion is the cheap simply way to go but rarely works well. There are certain ways to make a movie look good in 3D and a simple live action conversion is often not the way to go.

For some reason most 3D films do not thrill me...especially since the trick seems to quit working on my eyes after about an hour or so and then it just looks fuzzy (and my wife knows this....but she still bought tickets for the 3D showing... Mad).  I think if you are going to make any film 3D at least give the footage some cool stuff jumping out of the screen at you.  Sure it's all just a gimmick, but at least it can be fun.  I don't think this movie had any of that.
 Yeah, it’s a shame some people can’t see 3D well enough. Sorry you can’t.

The last one that I recall that did work and have some pop outs was Pirates of the Carribean :On Stranger Tides. 

Usually the best 3D is pretty much all CGI , animated or has a lot of green screen work in it. If they are going to do live action they need to go back to using 3D cameras.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 4:03 pm

Top Gun: Maverick round 2

Talk to me Goose!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 4:38 pm

Rewatching season two of The Orville so that the new season makes more sense. Nit has been almost three years since we last saw the crew of the Orville in action.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 5:34 pm

Just found out they are making The Equalizer 3. I still haven’t seen part 2 so I will have to rent that next.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 1:11 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Rewatching season two of The Orville so that the new season makes more sense. Nit has been almost three years since we last saw the crew of the Orville in action.

I know what you mean.  I was thinking about starting the whole thing over....but with as slow as I watch television it might take me a year to even get to the new season. 
lol!

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 1:13 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Just found out they are making The Equalizer 3. I still haven’t seen part 2 so I will have to rent that next.

I saw a video clip from the first film several months ago and thought it really looked intriguing.  Sadly I couldn't find it on a single one of my streaming services, so I didn't get to watch it.  I might have to see if my local library has a copy.

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3118
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 5:37 pm

A-Team on MeTV since I am at hotel and have crappy channels. I just leave it on MeTV.

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 6:52 pm

We watched What Is A Woman the other night after the kids went to bed. I'd recommend it but it doesn't leave you with much hope for this world hahaha.

Full movie:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hD0veGvG1qr2/

Here's the trailer:
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 7:11 pm

kerrick wrote:
We watched What Is A Woman the other night after the kids went to bed.  I'd recommend it but it doesn't leave you with much hope for this world hahaha.

Full movie:

Here's the trailer:
 I don’t know if I had seen that trailer before but it looks vaguely familiar. I think I tried to wipe it from my brain. Nope, definitely not something I would watch. I see enough on the news and other media about some of the wokeness going on that I don’t care to kill to many more brain cells trying to interpret and understand them.

All I know is basically it is the end of the world as we know it. The left is probably trying to push this in public schools so it is likely time to start pushing home schooling and private school.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 7:17 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

I saw a video clip from the first film several months ago and thought it really looked intriguing.  Sadly I couldn't find it on a single one of my streaming services, so I didn't get to watch it.  I might have to see if my local library has a copy.
The first movie is like an origin story showing how he gets started doing it. Granted it has more action and violence but it only has the approximately 2 hours while the tv series had I don’t know how many episodes each season.

I am fixing to rent part 2 online so I’ll share my thoughts later.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 9:55 pm

The Equalizer 2

A really good follow up to the first movie. At first he is doing small things helping people(although the opening isn’t really small) , then one thing leads to another.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 10:31 am

kerrick wrote:
We watched What Is A Woman the other night after the kids went to bed.  I'd recommend it but it doesn't leave you with much hope for this world hahaha.

Full movie:

Here's the trailer:

I've seen a few teasers for this, but didn't know it was youtube for free (thought you had to pay to subscribe to Walsh's site to see it.  I'm gonna have to watch it, thanks.

kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 10:32 am

Hardkore wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

The first movie is like an origin story showing how he gets started doing it. Granted it has more action and violence but it only has the approximately 2 hours while the tv series had I don’t know how many episodes each season.

Wait, there are 3 movies and a television series?  
This sounds as confusing as the Reacher/Jack Reacher stuff.  Laughing

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 11:13 am

Hardkore wrote:
 I don’t know if I had seen that trailer before but it looks vaguely familiar. I think I tried to wipe it from my brain. Nope, definitely not something I would watch. I see enough on the news and other media about some of the wokeness going on that I don’t care to kill to many more brain cells trying to interpret and understand them.

All I know is basically it is the end of the world as we know it. The left is probably trying to push this in public schools so it is likely time to start pushing home schooling and private school.

I hear ya. It's pretty sad watching what some people believe...

As for public schools, those have been indoctrination camps for a loooooong time! They were ramming the L, G, and B portions of LGBTQ down our throats 20 years ago when I was in high school. It's just that now they've expanded to the T which is significantly more nefarious because of the physical and irreversible changes it entails.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 11:38 am

kerrick wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

I hear ya.  It's pretty sad watching what some people believe...

As for public schools, those have been indoctrination camps for a loooooong time!  They were ramming the L, G, and B portions of LGBTQ down our throats 20 years ago when I was in high school.  It's just that now they've expanded to the T which is significantly more nefarious because of the physical and irreversible changes it entails.
Oh wow, didn’t know it had been going on that long. I’m glad it wasn’t back when I was in school.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 11:49 am

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

Actually 3 movies and 2 tv series. I haven’t tried watching the new series with Queen Latifa. Usually when referring to the tv show I am talking about the original series from the 80’s. Used to love watching that.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 7:42 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

Actually 3 movies and 2 tv series. I haven’t tried watching the new series with Queen Latifa. Usually when referring to the tv show I am talking about the original series from the 80’s. Used to love watching that.

Oh man, I had no idea that it used to be an 80's T.V. series.  Wow, I just missed all of this didn't I?  Laughing

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 2:24 am

Jurassic World

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 4:31 am

Red Dawn (1984)

Staybrite, MikeInFla and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 9:44 am

Predator.

Staybrite and Hardkore like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 12:50 pm

Predator 2.

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5330
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 1:20 pm

Top Gear

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 3:29 pm

Adventures of Brisco County Jr.

Staybrite and kerrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2022 7:31 am

Predators.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2022 7:31 am

The Predator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next