Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+15
deathisgain
Oldiesmann
rssllue
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
MikeInFla
Jen5
Normaniac
kerrick
Black Rider
Staybrite
rockerVu2
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
alldatndensum
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Random Ramblings - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 4:54 pm

That sounds so normal, very cool.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 11:48 am

I am watching a film on YouTube about Freemasonry and the Satanic Church from someone who supposedly came out of the Masons to follow Jesus.  It is five hours long and I am having to watch it in spurts.  So far, he is very convincing.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 3:20 pm

I know nothing about the Masons other than there are several at work and as far as I know some of them are Christian. Maybe it's a different group? As I said I know nothing about them.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 10:41 am

^From my understanding, Free Masonry appears to be Christian but as one rises the ranks, it gets more explicitly satanic. Your coworkers may very well be true believers, but I'd also wager they're not very high up - and hopefully never will be.

As an aside, my grandfather and great-grandfather were Masons, though I do not know what level. My mom had some of their old stuff like pins, a hat, etc. I think she gave 'em all away when they moved last.

Staybrite, Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 3:36 pm

I've known a few guys who were Masons.  They claim that Masonry doesn't have a defined religion yet it requires you to "believe in a higher power of your choosing".  Of course the people I knew weren't at all high up in the organization.  I used to think it was just another fraternal organization like the Eagles (F.O.E.), or Rotarians, Lions (L.C.I.)or even the Moose Lodge (L.O.O.M.).
But from just a few things I have heard from other Christians I suspect they may have roots in more sinister stuff (as Kerrick and Alldat inferred).

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 5:37 pm

Check out John Ankerberg's voluminous material on the Freemasons.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 6:11 pm

Weed eaters (or trimmers--whichever you prefer) are evil pieces of machinery forged in the very fires of Hell.  I have never met one that didn't hate me.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 9:08 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Weed eaters (or trimmers--whichever you prefer) are evil pieces of machinery forged in the very fires of Hell.  I have never met one that didn't hate me.

Echo.  Gas powered.  Excellent machines!

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 9:37 pm

My dad loves his Echo!

Xid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 11:18 pm

We used them when I worked landscaping and they were great.  Which is why I have one in my garage.

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 10:46 pm

Guess who's moving to Tennessee?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 9:04 am

Xid wrote:

scratch  Miley Cyrus?

Fundy

Number of posts : 5324
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 9:47 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 10:47 am

Xid wrote:

Wait... are YOU??? Oh dang! When? You gotta come by this way so we can hang again before you go! I have some friends who recently moved to Tennessee; where abouts are you going? I wonder if it's nearby.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 12:10 pm

We are!  As soon as we can sell the house, which we're hoping to list come June, we'll head out.  We're looking for property in Eastern, TN around the Knoxville area.  But we'll land where the Lord has the perfect house for us.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 12:40 pm

Xid wrote:
We are!  As soon as we can sell the house, which we're hoping to list come June, we'll head out.  We're looking for property in Eastern, TN around the Knoxville area.  But we'll land where the Lord has the perfect house for us.

So are you keeping your current job, or are you switching employers?

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 1:55 pm

I get to keep my current job.  The joys of working from home!

kerrick and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 2:22 pm

Xid wrote:
I get to keep my current job.  The joys of working from home!

I know it!  Laughing

Xid likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 5:44 pm

Xid wrote:

I am praying that the Lord brings you closer to middle TN so that we could join forces musically.  Oh, I could still collaborate and help with you in E. TN., but it would be a longer drive.  That doesn't matter as long as our gas shortage here ends soon now that the pipeline is back up after the computers were hacked.

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 8:45 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Xid wrote:

I am praying that the Lord brings you closer to middle TN so that we could join forces musically.  Oh, I could still collaborate and help with you in E. TN., but it would be a longer drive.  That doesn't matter as long as our gas shortage here ends soon now that the pipeline is back up after the computers were hacked.
Once we get there and get settled we'll definitely have to meet up.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 4:43 am

My wife and I both grew up in East TN. Both graduated from UT. We plan on going back some day but we will have to wait until I retire so that's a way off. Beautiful area! Our families are still there.

Xid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 12:42 pm

Gorgeous country and mild weather.
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 8:31 pm

My produce truck was a day late this week because of a "driver shortage". My refrigerated/frozen truck was supposed to be at my store yesterday, didn't make it until 12 noon today. According to the driver, warehouse employees have been quitting left and right. I'm guessing both these situations have something to do with this "free" money the government keeps handing out like candy.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 9:11 pm

Xid wrote:

Oh, I wouldn't go that far.  You haven't experienced the Pollen-ocalypse or summers with 90+ degree temps with 80% humidity.  We get tornadoes in February and March just to keep things interesting.

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 6:32 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Xid wrote:

Oh, I wouldn't go that far.  You haven't experienced the Pollen-ocalypse or summers with 90+ degree temps with 80% humidity.  We get tornadoes in February and March just to keep things interesting.
Agreed. Summer temps in TN are as oppressive as Florida. Winters are fun (when you're a kid) because you get some snow but not like up north. 

We moved to TN in 1980. I was 9 years old. In Michigan they never cancelled school. 4 feet of snow overnight? No problem! Schools open. In TN? Get a dusting of snow and no school. I remember our first winter in TN. There was an inch of snow and school was closed. I told my dad and he didn't believe me. "They don't cancel school for a little snow!". He dropped me off on his way to work. I was one of about 10 kids that were at school. We had to wait in the office until someone picked us up. Since my dad worked on the other side of Knoxville I was stuck in the office for HOURS until another kid's dad offered to drive me home. Yeah, I rode with a stranger. But I made it home by lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next