Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What impact has the corona virus on you?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 21925
Registration date : 2007-01-30

What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 5:28 pm

While some businesses are holding out, our mask mandates are gone and events are returning to full capacity.  To get people back to work, we are stopping the additional federal unemployment.  It is time to get back to normal if at all possible.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

kerrick and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3596

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 6:57 am

alldatndensum wrote:
While some businesses are holding out, our mask mandates are gone and events are returning to full capacity.

I expect the USA will see another surge start within a couple weeks with all the relaxed protocols. Having a fair number of people vaccinated isn't the golden bullet many seem to think. I'm certainly not a virologist (did NOT stay at a Holiday Inn Express either), but there have already been a few variants of concern that aren't as affected by at least some of the vaccines so it would not surprise me if it mutates enough that this will become like the flu where they target the variants most likely to occur each year.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1383
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 5:00 pm

They will use the variants for more lockdowns then they will use lockdowns to solve climate change and then we will be a police state.

kerrick and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 4938
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 8:28 pm

Texas Reports Zero COVID Deaths 2 Months After Biden Called its Reopening Plan as 'Neanderthal Thinking'
https://www.newsweek.com/texas-reports-zero-deaths-3-months-after-biden-called-its-reopening-plan-neanderthal-thinking-1591956

Black Rider, kerrick and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3596

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 6:18 am

I wouldn't have thought Newsweek was conservative but it put a positive spin on the facts. TX has had a few days were they reported 0, and is still trending down like most of the US but 7-day moving avg is still over 40. Still good news though.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 21721
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 1:49 pm

I got my second Pfizer shot on Tuesday afternoon.  Sometime In the middle of that night I felt like I had been hit by a truck.  All day Wednesday I had horrible body aches and a slight fever with very little energy (like a bad case of the flu without any sinus/throat issues).  Did nothing but lay around and feel sorry for myself.  Today (Thursday) I'm feeling quite a bit better.  No real pain or headaches to speak of, but I do feel a little weak.  
Now I'm wondering if we are just going to have to get a single shot each year (like a typical flu shot) or if we are going to have to go through this double shot nonsense every 6 months.
I've had quite a few immunizations myself (mostly because of being in the military) but I've never had a one wipe me out for a whole day like that.  (And I do mean a lot, MMRB, Tetanus, Typhoid, Plague I, II, & III, Yellow Fever, Hep A, Influenza.... and probably some I'm forgetting)

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4241
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 1:31 pm

Staybrite wrote:
 Did nothing but lay around and feel sorry for myself. 

So pretty much like any other day?  lol!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 4:15 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Well yeah, only this time I really didn't feel well.  ROTFL

deathisgain

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 7:13 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I got my second Pfizer shot on Tuesday afternoon.  Sometime In the middle of that night I felt like I had been hit by a truck.  All day Wednesday I had horrible body aches and a slight fever with very little energy (like a bad case of the flu without any sinus/throat issues).  Did nothing but lay around and feel sorry for myself.  Today (Thursday) I'm feeling quite a bit better.  No real pain or headaches to speak of, but I do feel a little weak.  
Now I'm wondering if we are just going to have to get a single shot each year (like a typical flu shot) or if we are going to have to go through this double shot nonsense every 6 months.
I've had quite a few immunizations myself (mostly because of being in the military) but I've never had a one wipe me out for a whole day like that.  (And I do mean a lot, MMRB, Tetanus, Typhoid, Plague I, II, & III, Yellow Fever, Hep A, Influenza.... and probably some I'm forgetting)

My wife and sat around and did a marathon of the original six Star Trek films.

MikeInFla and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 11:49 am

deathisgain wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
blah..blah..blah

My wife and sat around and did a marathon of the original six Star Trek films.

Oh man, that would have been a good idea especially if we had taken our second dose on the same day.  But because of her work schedule she took her shot two days after mine.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4241
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 2:36 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 7:58 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Fight Fight Fight Fight

Laughing

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What impact has the corona virus on you?
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: