Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What impact has the corona virus on you?

Go down 
+20
Samson
mr.electric40
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
Hardkore
Driven
Fundy
Jen5
Staybrite
Black Rider
MikeInFla
bassdude
topshot rhit
Normaniac
Oldiesmann
Dynamis
alldatndensum
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 5:42 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Here in our part of Arizona you don't need to wear a mask in most places if you have been fully vaccinated.
The people who don't want to get vaccinated don't want to wear masks either, so pretty much nobody but business employees seem to be wearing masks anymore.

In my county, they have signs up saying you don't have to wear a mask if you are vaccinated.  Except for a few that are still COVID scared, no one is wearing them except the employees who are required to.  For the most part, people in my area are done with this whole charade.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 10:50 pm

The health department says that, if I remain asymptomatic through the 26th, I can then return to work.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 6:53 am

So far, no temp. Feel a bit tired, and that's just my medications plus a relative amount of lessened activity.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 7:11 am

Normaniac wrote:
So far, no temp.  Feel a bit tired, and that's just my medications plus a relative amount of lessened activity.

The real kicker will be if you lose your smell and/or taste plus severe fatigue.  Of people who had symptoms, those seem to be a bit more universal.

When I had it, I had severe fatigue for about 4 days, my fever would spike, lost my sense of taste for a couple of days, and lost my sense of smell for nearly 4 months.  I knew I had it all back when I had to change one of my students (Spec. Ed., High School) and could smell his bowel movement even though there wasn't much to have to clean.  I could have gone a lifetime without that.

Even though I couldn't smell, my allergies were still intact.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 10:19 am

Yeppers the peppers, we don't have to wear masks anymore next week.

Now I need to get a passport to show I'm fully vaccinated.
You need that to travel to other countries in Europe.

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 12:03 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Here in our part of Arizona you don't need to wear a mask in most places if you have been fully vaccinated.
The people who don't want to get vaccinated don't want to wear masks either, so pretty much nobody but business employees seem to be wearing masks anymore.

In my county, they have signs up saying you don't have to wear a mask if you are vaccinated.  Except for a few that are still COVID scared, no one is wearing them except the employees who are required to.  For the most part, people in my area are done with this whole charade.

I told my wife if any business tries to make me wear a diaper, I'm identifying as vaccinated. I ain't wearing that diaper ever again, and I ain't getting that shot.

Staybrite and Black Rider like this post

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 2:06 pm

I still have to wear it at work due to not being willing to get their experimental shot but our plant has never made us cover our nose. Other then that I haven't worn a mask for awhile.

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 2:09 am

To be safe, I'm scheduling a test on Monday.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 7:17 am

Black Rider wrote:
I still have to wear it at work due to not being willing to get their experimental shot but our plant has never made us cover our nose. Other then that I haven't worn a mask for awhile.

The local school board voted to have us wear masks the last three weeks of school-while sitting in a packed meeting room NOT WEARING MASKS!  By the end of the school week, no one was wearing them.  The last two weeks we didn't wear them.  We were even visited by the superintendent who did not wear one either.

Staybrite, Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 5:49 am

I've flip-flopped: no testing unless I'm feverish.

alldatndensum and Staybrite like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 4:51 pm

Normaniac wrote:
I've flip-flopped:  no testing unless I'm feverish.

If I have any COVID symptoms, I am not going to the doctor until I know I am really sick.  I am not going through all that again.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 1:34 am

My health provider requires an up-front $75 deductible.  A further incentive to do nothing until something happens.

Furthermore, my sick brother informs me that if you're in quarantine, they won't test you.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 5:46 am

My bro got back to work last night.  He still has an awful sniffle, but was well enough to go.  A couple more days for me.

Staybrite and Black Rider like this post

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 1:00 pm

Here, we go slowly back to what was normal.

But .. what was normal?

Tomorrow we don't have to wear mouth mask anymore if you can have a safe distance.
Now, let me tell you, that's not going to happen in the grocery store.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 3:10 am

Great news, everyone!

I have Covid.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 7:36 am

Fever's a bit lower.  Body aches and sinuses still in state of rebellion.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 11:15 am

Normaniac wrote:

How's that sense of smell?  Mine took about 4 months to fully get back.  I have a friend that I am jamming with weekly that had it May of 2020 and still can't smell anything.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 4:02 pm

Normaniac wrote:

Oh man, sorry to hear that.  I'll be praying you have a quick and complete recovery.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 8:14 pm

Thanks. I've barely eaten in the last 24 hours, been running a temp, and ache all over. Tired too. Thankfully, my kitty's kept me company.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 8:15 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Normaniac wrote:

How's that sense of smell?  Mine took about 4 months to fully get back.  I have a friend that I am jamming with weekly that had it May of 2020 and still can't smell anything.
It's all right,  along with my taste buds.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 7:03 am

Normaniac wrote:
Thanks.  I've barely eaten in the last 24 hours,  been running a temp,  and ache all over.   Tired too.  Thankfully,  my kitty's kept me company.

Keep an eye on kitty.  While mine showed no symptoms, cats CAN contract this from you.  It isn't likely, but it has happened.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 4:51 am

Covid testing at 8.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 8:36 am

Normaniac wrote:
Covid testing at 8.

You are getting retested?

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 9:11 am

Same appointment, different provider and clinic.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 10:15 am

Well, I tested positive. My doctor helped allay my fears and encouraged me. Health department will be notifying me eventually regarding my workplace situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What impact has the corona virus on you?
Page 26 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next