Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What impact has the corona virus on you?

Go down 
+20
Samson
mr.electric40
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
Hardkore
Driven
Fundy
Jen5
Staybrite
Black Rider
MikeInFla
bassdude
topshot rhit
Normaniac
Oldiesmann
Dynamis
alldatndensum
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1439
Registration date : 2018-04-12

What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 2:21 am

kerrick wrote:
Can someone explain to me what's up with all the vaccine virtue-signaling on social media?
Stockholm Syndrome on steroids.

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 9:44 am

Local places and even big box stores here, despite all the state health mandates expiring, are now bigger mask Nazis than before.  I went to Walmart on Thursday and they had THREE people at the entrance to try to get people to wear a mask.  I put mine on, walked past them, and took it right back off as most of the people in the store did.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 9:01 pm

kerrick wrote:
Can someone explain to me what's up with all the vaccine virtue-signaling on social media?

What, you didn't like mine? Razz
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 11:12 pm

That Polish pastor from Canada who ran the police out of his church on two different occasions was arrested today. Looked like the whole police force showed up to stop his vehicle and arrest him in the middle of the highway.

Greg Locke is right. They're not taking our rights away. We're allowing them to do it. We need to quit giving up our rights and fight back.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2021 9:03 am

I'm curious what you mean by fight back?

deathisgain likes this post

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 10:20 am

deathisgain wrote:
kerrick wrote:

Oh no, you too! Shoot, now I'm probably top fan #2,857. Razz

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 10:24 am

kerrick wrote:
deathisgain wrote:
kerrick wrote:

Oh no, you too!  Shoot, now I'm probably top fan #2,857.  Razz

It's Gary (Staybrites) chance to take the lead!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 3:11 pm

deathisgain wrote:
kerrick wrote:
deathisgain wrote:
kerrick wrote:

Oh no, you too!  Shoot, now I'm probably top fan #2,857.  Razz

It's Gary (Staybrites) chance to take the lead!

What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 Woohoo10

You're going down Kerrick!!!  Feel the DOOM!  lol!

topshot rhit, Black Rider, kerrick and deathisgain like this post

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 2:19 pm

Oh no! I gotta step up the flattery...

Robert, your awesome riffs and vocals are only overshadowed by your studly good looks. There, how's that???
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 2:57 pm

kerrick wrote:
Oh no!  I gotta step up the flattery...

Robert, your awesome riffs and vocals are only overshadowed by your studly good looks.  There, how's that???

Now that is some quality butt-kissing right there. lol!

kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 3:02 pm

Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures. I gotta secure that #1 spot at all costs!

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3869

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 5:37 pm

kerrick wrote:
Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures.  I gotta secure that #1 spot at all costs!

Is your wife OK with this bromance? affraid

Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 9:01 pm

kerrick wrote:
Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures.  I gotta secure that #1 spot at all costs!
Number 3

Staybrite and kerrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 11:18 pm

deathisgain wrote:
kerrick wrote:
Number 3

Isn't that when you go #1 and #2 and the same time?
If that's the case I stick with #1157, or wherever I'm at.  geek ROTFL

kerrick and deathisgain like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 7:29 am

Alright, here's the deal (H. Ross Perot voice):  the almighty Walmart has some COVID news for us associates.  If we get vaccinated, we each earn $75 and won't have to wear our masks anymore while on the clock.  For all those who've had the vaccine (such as Alldat), I covet your advice in this department.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 8:42 am

A pandemic so bad they have to bribe you to get the shot. I'm hoping my workplace doesn't force it on us.

kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 8:23 pm

They'll have to fire me. I ain't taking that nonsense.
Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 8:58 pm

Normaniac wrote:
Alright, here's the deal (H. Ross Perot voice):  the almighty Walmart has some COVID news for us associates.  If we get vaccinated, we each earn $75 and won't have to wear our masks anymore while on the clock.  For all those who've had the vaccine (such as Alldat), I covet your advice in this department.
If you get the Moderna (what I got), the first shot is a breeze for most. Your arm kills you for a couple of days. The second shot hits hard. Take a day off from work and ride it out. By the night of the first shot, a lot of my joints were starting to ache. I woke up the next morning hurting all over and a headache. Extr Strength Tylenol helped a lot. The next day, like nothing happened at all. I think it's that second day where Bill Gates rewires all your hardware and installs a fresh copy of Windows 95.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 9:09 pm

Normaniac wrote:

I had the Pfizer shots.  The first one I felt fine.  The second one gave me chills and fatigue for a day.  I have yet to start sacrificing virgins or goats in Satanic rituals, nor have I grown any extra appendages.  Plus, I still love Jesus and can't stand Joe Biden.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 1:46 am

Thanks, DiG, Alldat.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5307
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 2:09 am

I'm getting my first shot on Saturday.  Not sure which one it will be.  If I survive I'll let you know  Wink

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 4:37 am

Me too. Smile

Fundy likes this post

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 6:26 am

Had J&J and if given the option I would get it again. No issues at all only a sore arm for a couple of days.

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3869

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 12:35 pm

Son (14) and I just got first shot of Pfizer. Son had a little fever next day and arm hurt. My arm is a bit sore but I'm not a weany like him. Laughing When my wife got her second shot of Pfizer, she was down for the count the 3rd day afterward. They all seem to affect everyone very differently (just like having the actual virus) so it's pretty much rolling the dice.

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 4:53 pm

I have to go get my second Pfizer shot on Tuesday afternoon.  I'll let everyone here know how it goes.  The first shot just gave me a slightly sore arm that was gone the next day.  Not nearly as bad as most tetanus shots I've had (those always seem to make my arm sore for a few days).

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What impact has the corona virus on you?
Page 24 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next