Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What impact has the corona virus on you?

Go down 
+20
Samson
mr.electric40
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
Hardkore
Driven
Fundy
Jen5
Staybrite
Black Rider
MikeInFla
bassdude
topshot rhit
Normaniac
Oldiesmann
Dynamis
alldatndensum
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1439
Registration date : 2018-04-12

What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 4:17 pm

My work partner's out for the next two weeks--he has the 'Rona.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 4:19 pm

kerrick wrote:
None of the vaccines sound particularly good to me... but why that one specifically?
It was all over the news--at least one dead and several injured because of the J & J.

kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 4:26 pm

My in laws both got the J&J and only felt a little tired the day after.  So far, so good.

MikeInFla and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 6:41 pm

They stopped the J&J because of blood clots and I wouldn't get that one anyway, it's using aborted fetal cells.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3869
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 3:07 pm

Normaniac wrote:
kerrick wrote:
None of the vaccines sound particularly good to me... but why that one specifically?
It was all over the news--at least one dead and several injured because of the J & J.

Interesting the generally liberal media would be highlighting something that might cause people to not want to be vaccinated. Just 6 cases (1 death and 1 serious) so far out of over 6 million given isn't typically big news nor has any causality been shown.

Black Rider wrote:
They stopped the J&J because of blood clots and I wouldn't get that one anyway, it's using aborted fetal cells.

That's not entirely accurate. While replicated cells from a 1985 abortion were used in development, they aren't in the vaccine itself. Fetal cell lines were also used in most if not all the other vaccines.

Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 4:53 pm

I heard Pfizer and Moderna didn't use them. https://www.epm.org/blog/2021/Jan/13/covid-vaccines-fetal-cells
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:35 pm

My wife worked in the labor & delivery/birthing center in the hospital at her previous job.  There was a company that contracted to collect umbilical cord blood to use in research and stuff of that nature.  Cord blood contains fetal cells and do not necessarily involve abortions.  So not all stem-cells come from aborted/murdered children.

Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:55 pm

Black Rider wrote:
I heard Pfizer and Moderna didn't use them. https://www.epm.org/blog/2021/Jan/13/covid-vaccines-fetal-cells

This was the first article I came across:
Quote :
The Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines used fetal cell lines in their testing stages.
I used the term "used" loosely. I'm also not a genetic scientist so have no idea how they filter out the fetal cells from the vaccine.

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 1:42 pm

Our governor has allowed all of his executive orders to expire meaning we have no mask mandates.  Businesses can still decide if they want you to wear one or not.  The 6 counties that have their own health departments can do what they want, but the governor has asked them to end all mandates by May 15.  

Some stores are still demanding you wear a mask while many are not.  The employees are still being required in many places, though.  However, it is nice to walk into some place and not worry about being asked to leave or hassled because you didn't have your face diaper on.

To be honest, I had decided that the masks and restrictions would never go away.  It is refreshing to see that not be the case.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 9:13 pm

It's a little odd here in Arizona.  Lot's of places still have signs saying you need to wear a mask, but a lot of independent stores and restaurants don't require them...not even for their employees. 

Earlier this week I finally got my pfirst inoculation.  Another two weeks and I will pfinish out the series and then I will be invincible.  Laughing

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 4:43 pm

Our Governor just signed a bill that invalidates cities' individual mask mandates.  I hope to see more states follow suit.

Staybrite and kerrick like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 7:16 pm

When we visited NM 2 weeks ago, it was weird seeing nearly everyone wearing a mask in public walking down the streets. While the mandate did say in a public setting, reading the actual mandate looked to me like it was meant for just where you couldn't distance normally like at store entrances and such.

Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 5:38 pm

My workplace has really lowered the boom regarding the masks: if you're caught not wearing them while on the clock, you're fired.  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 5:45 pm

^Oh that's awful... I'm sorry!

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 7:21 pm

Whenever you have to threaten your people...

I 'd better stop now.

kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 5:38 pm

Normaniac wrote:
My workplace has really lowered the boom regarding the masks: if you're caught not wearing them while on the clock, you're fired.  Twisted Evil

Oh man that really stinks.

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 5:57 pm

For being so antifascist in this country.....
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 5:57 pm

I work in a small town about 15 miles from the big city. Since our RINO governor lifted the mandate, we have been in "live and let live" mode. Meaning, wear your mind control device if you want, but I ain't wearing it no more.

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 4:35 am

My brother just found out he has the Wu Flu.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 1:07 pm

Normaniac wrote:
My brother just found out he has the Wu Flu.

Oh man, is this the brother you live with? (or do you only have one brother?)
I don't see how you're going to be able to avoid it if you guys are in the same house together.
I'll be praying he has a quick recovery.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 6:02 pm

This is my middle brother, who lives in another state.

Thanks for the prayers!

Staybrite and kerrick like this post

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 3:50 pm

Can someone explain to me what's up with all the vaccine virtue-signaling on social media?

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:46 pm

A form of peer pressure, all the cool kids are doing it.

kerrick and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 7:54 pm

#BranchCovidianMaskCult

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 2:21 am

Looks like another coworker is out from the WuFlu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What impact has the corona virus on you?
Page 23 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next