Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What impact has the corona virus on you?

Go down 
+20
Samson
mr.electric40
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
Hardkore
Driven
Fundy
Jen5
Staybrite
Black Rider
MikeInFla
bassdude
topshot rhit
Normaniac
Oldiesmann
Dynamis
alldatndensum
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1439
Registration date : 2018-04-12

What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 5:55 pm

This pastor is my hero.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 7:20 pm

Polish people be like, we know where this leads, it ain't good.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 1:43 pm

That was kind of refreshing to see!

We took a quick trip to WA this past weekend to visit my folks.  We counted 9 signs that read:

"Vaccinated or not, please mask up."

A couple of them didn't even have "please" in them.

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 3:45 pm

Sieg heil!

Xid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 4:54 pm

What part of Wa.? Here in Yakima the business are mostly pretty lax and our city council is fighting the Governor.

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:12 pm

We saw most of them going over Snoqualmie Pass on I-90 both directions.  We counted 9 just heading West.

Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:37 pm

Our governor lifted the mask mandate last week. I immediately burned mine, filmed it, and put it on Facebook.

Staybrite, Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 9:32 pm

Hahaha! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 9:33 pm

Xid wrote:
That was kind of refreshing to see!

We took a quick trip to WA this past weekend to visit my folks.  We counted 9 signs that read:

"Vaccinated or not, please mask up."

A couple of them didn't even have "please" in them.
Darling fascist bully boys!
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3869
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 6:07 am

The US has begun its 4th wave now. Indiana dropped it's mask mandate yesterday just as our trend has started upward again.

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 6:09 am

I am so tired of the extreme views on the virus and vaccine.  I don't think everyone needs to have the vaccine as some folks will have natural immunity.

I don't believe the vaccine is the mark of the beast, either.

Sadly, people around me seem to think one way or the other and don't mind telling you what you HAVE to do.

Why can't we just blessed well decide for ourselves and butt out of everyone else's business?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

rockerVu2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 7:08 am

It's not the mark but this vaccine passport they're pushing is evil.

Staybrite, kerrick and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 12:16 pm

Quote :

I don't believe that either.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 12:30 pm

It's a forerunner for the mark. The world's largest social experiment.

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 3:58 pm

It's not the mark, but it is conditioning people towards that. Proverbs 28:21 says a man will sell his soul for a piece of bread.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=467267531082441

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 5:39 pm

Also, what happens in six months when it supposedly wears off? Are people supposed to get boosters every six months for the rest of their lives? Big Pharma will be all for it but......

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 7:29 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I am so tired of the extreme views on the virus and vaccine.  I don't think everyone needs to have the vaccine as some folks will have natural immunity.

Sadly, people around me seem to think one way or the other and don't mind telling you what you HAVE to do.

Why can't we just blessed well decide for ourselves and butt out of everyone else's business?
You're going to have extreme views simply because this state- and corporate-sponsored intrusiveness is a direct violation of the human spirit's right to self-determination and autonomy.

kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 5:57 am

Normaniac wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

You're going to have extreme views simply because this state- and corporate-sponsored intrusiveness is a direct violation of the human spirit's right to self-determination and autonomy.

I understand that very well and see things in this realm as well. I am just tired of the two sides pushing their view.  I am to the point of blocking those on my social media who are extreme pro-shot/wallet/gov't. over-reach and those who are overly pushing shot=the Mark.

What ever happened to "live and let live"?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 7:06 am

Vaccine passports have been done before. Back in 1885 they were required in the US for smallpox. 

It is what it is. I don't care either way. If someone requires it I have one. If not I go on my way. 

I see it as no different than having a regular vaccination card. When I was a student at UT Knoxville I tried to register for classes but couldn't. Turns out they "lost" my records and needed an updated vaccination card before I could register for class (1992 or so).

As for masks, I have stated before that I have been wearing them at work for over 10 years because of the job I do. But they are now required for all employees for the foreseeable future.

As for vaccine vs. no vaccine I'm with AllDat. Live and let live. If you don't want it, don't get it. If you do then do! I'm glad I did and it was nice to get J&J to get it over with at once. 

Finally I'll mention I wish they had a chicken pox vaccine when I was a kid! I got it when I was 6 years old and remember it well. It was terrible! Our family doctor at the time said it was the worst case he had ever seen. It was so bad they covered my entire legs and were down my throat.

deathisgain and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 3:12 pm

Chicken pox...brings back memories. None of them good.
Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 9:40 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Finally I'll mention I wish they had a chicken pox vaccine when I was a kid! I got it when I was 6 years old and remember it well. It was terrible! Our family doctor at the time said it was the worst case he had ever seen. It was so bad they covered my entire legs and were down my throat.

Man I thought it was bad when I got it at 21, but that is horrible.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 5:51 pm

Our county dropped the mask mandate a couple of weeks ago, but most businesses are still requiring it.  So, I put it on when I walk in the door past their person who says I have to wear it.  Then, I take it off the rest of the time!

Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2021 4:38 pm

Hope none of you had the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2021 5:21 pm

None of the vaccines sound particularly good to me... but why that one specifically?
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 10:22 am

Black Rider wrote:
Hope none of you had the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
That's the one I got and I am glad I did. One and done. The 3 of us that got it had no adverse reactions to it and I think for the most part it's safe and things are being blown out of proportion. 

From what I read somewhere the people who had blood clots were also anemic (but I can't find the article now).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What impact has the corona virus on you?
Page 22 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next