Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What impact has the corona virus on you?

Go down 
+20
Samson
mr.electric40
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
Hardkore
Driven
Fundy
Jen5
Staybrite
Black Rider
MikeInFla
bassdude
topshot rhit
Normaniac
Oldiesmann
Dynamis
alldatndensum
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 1:34 pm

Praying.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 3:01 pm

Another problem for the J&J vaccine:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/07/12/johnson-and-johnson-warning/

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 6:04 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Since it has to do with the virus I'll put this here rather than prayer requests. Josh is the young (25-30 I'd guess) cousin of our young youth director, and has been getting his butt kicked it seems:
Quote :
So yesterday we finally got to go visit Josh and had a meeting with his team. So we heard a lot of things we didn’t want to hear, even though he has been improving on the machines his lungs are not. The immediate plan is going to be to remove the respirator and replace it with a tracheotomy Monday or Tuesday and once he can test negative for COVID they will start the process to see if he’s a candidate for a lung transplant. As of yesterday he’s still testing positive for COVID.  Unfortunately they also lowered his chances of survival to 30-50%. The family right now is totally beside ourselves, we continue to ask for all those miracle prayers to help heal his lungs.

Oh gosh, that doesn't sound promising.  Certainly praying.

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 5:32 pm

Also praying.

Back to work tonight, people! I got completely cleared by this outside firm affiliated with my workplace, so money should start incoming instead of strictly outgoing!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 5:36 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Another problem for the J&J vaccine:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/07/12/johnson-and-johnson-warning/
Hmm.  I texted my college-age niece about the vaccine today.  She told me that she got the J & J and, despite some opening feeling-like-crud stuff, she handled the second dose just fine.

I have flip-flopped all over this issue like a seasoned politican.  I think the best thing I can say is that I'm agnostic on the issue (and only this one!!), and I'm going to require a ton of prayer and wisdom to make a better-informed decision.  You have leftist fanatics pimping this stuff, and you have right-wing-nuts and their never-ending conspiracy theories slamming it.  I believe the answer lies somewhere in the middle--but it always resides in the will of our Lord.   Cool

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 6:42 am

Normaniac wrote:
Hmm.  I texted my college-age niece about the vaccine today.  She told me that she got the J & J and, despite some opening feeling-like-crud stuff, she handled the second dose just fine.

She didn't get J&J if there was a second dose.

Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 7:23 am

Must have confused it with Pfizer.

My first night back was as hard as expected--but if I can kick this annoying cough, that would be great.   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 7:47 am

In my country we have so many more new people with corona.
Special younger people.
It seems that virus never wil stop.

Since two weeks it's allowed to go to out for people.

Not smart with the delta virus that's so active now.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 8:15 am

Quote :
topshot rhit wrote:Since it has to do with the virus I'll put this here rather than prayer requests. Josh is the young (25-30 I'd guess) cousin of our young youth director, and has been getting his butt kicked it seems:
Quote :So yesterday we finally got to go visit Josh and had a meeting with his team. So we heard a lot of things we didn’t want to hear, even though he has been improving on the machines his lungs are not. The immediate plan is going to be to remove the respirator and replace it with a tracheotomy Monday or Tuesday and once he can test negative for COVID they will start the process to see if he’s a candidate for a lung transplant. As of yesterday he’s still testing positive for COVID.  Unfortunately they also lowered his chances of survival to 30-50%. The family right now is totally beside ourselves, we continue to ask for all those miracle prayers to help heal his lungs.

My heart breaks as I read this  What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 1f62a  , praying for God's miraculous healing with a full recovery

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 9:25 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
My heart breaks as I read this  What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 1f62a  , praying for God's miraculous healing with a full recovery

Our youth director mentioned yesterday that he had some kind of small improvement so that is positive at least. He's 25. The doctors think that perhaps welding the past few years somehow did something to his lungs since they have no other explanation why this has affected him so much.

MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 12:55 pm

Cases in my county up 151% over the last week. I suspect Delta variant. After no cases at work for 2 months people are testing positive like crazy so masks are back.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 1:34 pm

My brother (aka housemate) confirms the same thing at his workplace , for the same reasons .
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 7:05 pm

The school system voted unanimously to only require masks on the unvaccinated this coming school year.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 8:48 pm

Yeah, this mask wackiness will be going on till at least 2022. Last year, I had to undergo a medical procedure in a major city...the secretary who admitted me said the entire hospital network was mandated to wear masks through that enforced interim.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 11:11 am

alldatndensum wrote:
The school system voted unanimously to only require masks on the unvaccinated this coming school year.

Wow that is awful...

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
crucifyd

crucifyd

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2016-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 7:03 pm

the covid hysteria will never end...

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.crucifyd.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 9:05 am

Maybe Jim can confirm this, but I heard on the radio yesterday that California was back under mask mandates.

Black Rider and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 5:00 pm

L.A. county is.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 10:39 am

Normaniac wrote:
Yeah, this mask wackiness will be going on till at least 2022. Last year, I had to undergo a medical procedure in a major city...the secretary who admitted me said the entire hospital network was mandated to wear masks through that enforced interim.

My wife works at a hospital, she suspects that they will be required to wear masks there pretty much forever now.

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 3:32 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 4:48 pm

Moving us back towards mandatory mask wearing and lockdowns again.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 8:54 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 9:30 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Maybe Jim can confirm this, but I heard on the radio yesterday that California was back under mask mandates.

Yeh, just Los Angeles county. Here in the desert areas we good. 
Unfortunately when we fly out to see Lisa's Mom in a couple weeks we'll be required to wear masks for the entire trip  Mad

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 9:39 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Yeh, just Los Angeles county. Here in the desert areas we good. 
Unfortunately when we fly out to see Lisa's Mom in a couple weeks we'll be required to wear masks for the entire trip  Mad

We just came back from Texas (for my Pop's memorial service).  Only place we had to wear masks was both airports and the airplanses airplaneses flying machines.

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 11:39 am

Gradually losing my laryngitis.   There's this crazy maintenance guy at work who, when the mood strikes, belts out this insane, Ric Flair-inspired "WOOOOOOOOOO!" I have been using it to gauge my yellability.  I'm up to probably 97% .  Very Happy

Black Rider and Through The Dark Radio like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What impact has the corona virus on you?   What impact has the corona virus on you? - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What impact has the corona virus on you?
Page 29 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next