Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+15
mr.electric40
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
Jen5
rockerVu2
Dynamis
Hardkore
kerrick
alldatndensum
Xid
MikeInFla
Staybrite
Driven
messiaen77
Through The Dark Radio
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 7:09 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Oh and PS, apparently this MAD issue was before EMPIRE as it has DARTH VADER making out with PRINCESS LEIA ! 
Random Ramblings - Page 5 Marsha10

Darth was gettin' his FREAK on!!!  lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 11:17 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Quote :
He also dresses funny and has questionable hygiene practices.

Hey ! I resemble that remark !  Razz

Yes, to my shame, I haven't been frequenting here as much. Forgive me. Facebook is like the "fast food" of social media. It is also the place where I can successfully hide my pain and sadness behind a smiling face of superficial posts about nothing. Whereas here, my CHM family knows me too well, and I hate to always be a downer even though so many have made it clear that they don't mind me pouring it all out and asking for prayer often. 

ANYways... yes, #1 I JUST read that MAD magazine super special that has that awful Makin' Out floppy record song inside it. I've been reading thru all my Super Specials in my collection in my, ahem, "Reading Room", and I read that issue about a week ago. Funny stuff, except the song which is dreadful :-P

#2, would you believe Youtube dings me for the "SONG CLIPS" games I upload ?? They send me mean emails saying I'm breaking the copyright laws by uploading 10 second clips of specific songs. Really ?? It's not like someone's gonna download the clips and listen to them, or download a BACKWARDS clip ?? Egads ! They're so tight about those laws that you couldn't get a greased toothpick in their copyrights - sheesh !
Technically you are, but if anyone were ever to take you to court over it, I think the "fair use" defense would take care of you. 

Good to see you 'round here again!  Apparently you're not in my algorithmically-defined list of people whose posts I will want to see.  So I just need you to post more stuff about your grandkids potty training, political posts detailing how the current batch of extremists aren't radical or extreme enough, recipes for disgusting food combinations, or videos of kids mangling songs that everyone will think is "so adorable!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 1:19 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Random Ramblings - Page 5 20180913

Random Ramblings - Page 5 20180914
Man that's great! I wish I still had that issue! Don't think I would play the record as much now tho as when I was 7 lol!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 9:20 am

The weekend started very good yesterday night.
Out to eat with our son and his girlfriend.
A good start of this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 1:11 pm

Creative juices are flowing again!

Glad that dry spell is over.

I feel good, ba-na-na-na-na-na-na!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 4:05 pm

"I knew that [you] would now!"    : )
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 4:23 pm

Ba-na-na-na-na-na-na!
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 4:50 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:23 pm

Today is a bad day.  I have a crick in my neck, and I cannot find my FiiO player (MP3 player)anywhere.  Today sucks.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:49 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Today is a bad day.  I have a crick in my neck, and I cannot find my FiiO player (MP3 player)anywhere.  Today sucks.

Oh man that stinks.  I couldn't sleep last night, so not feeling too great myself.  Hope you find you MP3 player.  Did you look in the last place you left it? (don't you hate it when people say dumb stuff like that?).

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:56 pm

Ok, this is really screwy, there are two versions of this thread (as if someone broke them off into two topics).  Going to try to merge them and see if I can realign the universe.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 5:06 pm

Usually it's supposed to split after 50 something pages, no?

I'm trying to do math homework. It's tremendously discouraging. Differential equations with a prof who's brilliant but can't teach, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Driven wrote:

I'm trying to do math homework. It's tremendously discouraging. Differential equations with a prof who's brilliant but can't teach, anyone?

Ah, that would explain why it happened... totally forgot about that.

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 5:58 pm

Driven wrote:

That's the reason I got my degree in Communications. Very little math required!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 10:46 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Oh man that stinks.  I couldn't sleep last night, so not feeling too great myself.  Hope you find you MP3 player.  Did you look in the last place you left it? (don't you hate it when people say dumb stuff like that?).

I had gotten the groceries out of the back of my truck last night.  While gathering the bags, I set my phone and FiiO player down.  I picked up the phone but my MP3 player had slipped between the bed and tailgate.  Then, I closed the tailgate!

With the FiiO being made of impact resistant metal and carried in a faux leather case, it withstood the impact and merely spent the night outside.  It is working fine today!

I still have the crick in my neck, but at least life is less sucky now!  lol!

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 7:23 am

This week is our homecoming at school where I work.  Each day has a separate dress-up day.  Today's theme is "Movie Day".  So, in keeping with the silliness, I am wearing Batman socks (complete with capes) and a black Superman shirt.  I shall be "Batman VS. Superman".

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 11:37 am

alldatndensum wrote:
This week is our homecoming at school where I work.  Each day has a separate dress-up day.  Today's theme is "Movie Day".  So, in keeping with the silliness, I am wearing Batman socks (complete with capes) and a black Superman shirt.  I shall be "Batman VS. Superman".

You didn't want to dress as Martha? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:04 pm

Random Ramblings - Page 5 Eqbf7j10
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 4:04 pm

Sunday wasn't a cool day.

That must be fun every day a seprate dress up day.
Have you found a dress up for every day?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 10:58 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Sunday wasn't a cool day.

That must be fun every day a seprate dress up day.
Have you found a dress up for every day?

That was easy!  I just pull one out of my closet!  Getting the right shoes to showcase my awesome calves is the difficult part!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 11:09 am

Had a great time with my wonderful wife at the Biltmore Estate this past weekend.  Got to see the beautiful house as well as the Chihuly exhibit they have there.  Staying on the property is definitely expensive but was definitely worth it  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 3:58 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Had a great time with my wonderful wife at the Biltmore Estate this past weekend.  Got to see the beautiful house as well as the Chihuly exhibit they have there.  Staying on the property is definitely expensive but was definitely worth it  Very Happy

Did they make you do "High Tea" while you were there (or was that something you were really looking forward to)?  I wouldn't do that if someone paid me! (actually I probably would do it, my wife said it is kind of fun)
  lol!

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 7:23 am

Where the thread was automatically split by Forumotion, we now have two of these threads.  One has been locked leaving this, the smaller of the two, as the official Random Ramblings.

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 11:48 am

So I stood sitting at the edge of the middle near the far side of the bottom's top thinking about speaking when I drowned in the air.

Another Random Rambling by Derek Close
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:

Did they make you do "High Tea" while you were there (or was that something you were really looking forward to)?  I wouldn't do that if someone paid me! (actually I probably would do it, my wife said it is kind of fun)
  lol!

Actually, the High Tea was very nice.  We would definitely do it again.  My wife had the Earl Grey while I had an Oolong.  And the service there is top-notch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next