Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+17
crucifyd
Samson
kerrick
Hardkore
Jen5
Oldiesmann
MikeInFla
ishmael81
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
Xid
alldatndensum
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Driven
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 6:23 am

I need to get back to walking.  I need to do a lot of things but am lazy and lethargic.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:24 am

The weather has finally turned nice here...got out the mountain bike and put in a few miles yesterday afternoon. Legs are killing me today.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 9:08 am

Hey, anyone know what happened to BearDad?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:02 pm

messiaen77 wrote:

He posted a while back indicating that he was backing off on his online presence.  At the time I expected we might still hear from him occasionally, but it looks like he hasn't posted here since March of 2017.  Could be he has left us for good.  I don't think he has a facebook account.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 5:39 pm

The weather here is wonderful. It sprung up to over 60, which sounds cold to some of you, but it's shorts weather after way too much freezing temperature.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:56 pm

Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

He posted a while back indicating that he was backing off on his online presence.  At the time I expected we might still hear from him occasionally, but it looks like he hasn't posted here since March of 2017.  Could be he has left us for good.  I don't think he has a facebook account.

He did have a Facebook at one time but I am not sure he still does.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 4:44 am

Sigh...dug and ate the last of my gorgeous potatoes today...and lit my first fire of the season...Sigh
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 10:38 am

Made it through my first day back at work . . . and had over 11,000 steps Shocked
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 10:58 am

Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

I just was looking back in an older thread and saw his name and didn't think I'd seen anything from him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 11:04 am

Jen5 wrote:
Sigh...dug and ate the last of my gorgeous potatoes today...and lit my first fire of the season...Sigh

Oh yeah, it's autumn on the other side of the world. Meanwhile, I'm warm with a t-shirt on. Glorious sun.

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Made it through my first day back at work . . . and had over 11,000 steps Shocked

Good stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 11:55 am

Nicely done!

Today is my LAST day at my work.  I've been here for nearly eight years and it was my first job out of college.  It'll be weird to leave but I'm very excited for what's in store for us in Idaho.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 1:53 pm

kerrick wrote:

Nicely done!

Today is my LAST day at my work.  I've been here for nearly eight years and it was my first job out of college.  It'll be weird to leave but I'm very excited for what's in store for us in Idaho.  Smile

Sounds like a lot of transitioning. I start work in a week, on May 1st.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Great news!  (now to try and remember all those fellow coworkers names)

kerrick wrote:
...stuff...

Nicely done!

Great news! (so you're off to be a potato eningeer?)

Driven wrote:
kerrick wrote:
...stuff...

...stuff...

Sounds like a lot of transitioning. I start work in a week, on May 1st.

Great news! (I guess the goose fighting ring didn't make you enough money?)

Last edited by Staybrite on Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 3:08 pm

Jen5 wrote:

I finally turned all the heaters off in my house just this weekend.  It will still make for some chilly nights, but I'm tired of the $200+ a month electrical bill.....I guess it's your turn now.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 3:09 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

I just was looking back in an older thread and saw his name and didn't think I'd seen anything from him for a while.

I'm bummed that he's not posting anymore, he was a great guy.

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 3:16 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Quote :
Nicely done!

Great news! (so you're off to be a potato eningeer?)

...did someone say potatoes???????
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 3:23 pm

Jeepers, there's a lot of change happening in people's lives here. So exciting. All the new things you learn and people you meet. New beginnings are so exciting. Love and faith y'all.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 4:36 pm

And then there's Beetle Bomb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:13 pm

After 8 weeks of classes, I am proud to have completed this class and to have received my certificate!Random Ramblings - Page 20 Img_2011

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 11:49 am

Very cool, I wish I knew sign language.  My son took it for a year in High School and picked up quite a bit.  Maybe I will ask him to learn me some.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:44 pm

Congratulations, that's very good you have started to learn the sign language.

Last edited by rockerVu2 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:45 pm

I assume Beardad has left CHM.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:46 pm

With my hearing loss, some people think I already know sign language. Maybe I need to go ahead and learn some. I get surprised at times about some folks that do know it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 3:50 pm

Hardkore, I bet someone on yoir area offers classes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next