Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+16
MikeInFla
Guilty/Forgiven
dale434445
ishmael81
Fundy
rockerVu2
oteis
BearDad
Staybrite
Driven
Xid
Hardkore
kerrick
alldatndensum
Through The Dark Radio
topshot rhit
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

What are you watching? - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 12:54 pm

topshot rhit wrote:

kerrick wrote:
^What'd you think of it (Wind River)?  I thought it was quite good.
I'd agree on all counts. Well done except for what they portrayed as an elephant gun.

Right on.  Did you see Hell Or High Water?  Same writer and feel, though different subject matter (bank robbery).  If you liked Wind River, I think you might like it too.

alldatndensum wrote:
The Open House

It was a movie on Netflix about this woman and her teenage son who, through some ill timed experiences, move into a mansion owned by the woman's sister.  They stay in this house to help with showing the house to potential buyers.  After the first open house, signs point to someone staying behind and staying in the house.  Scary stuff happens after that.

OK, that might not be a great synopsis, but I didn't want to give away all the details for you.

Sounds pretty decent actually!  With no TV and a new baby, I doubt many movies are in my immediate future though haha, but it sounds like something I'd enjoy.  Have you seen Housebound?  I highly recommend it.  It's a suspense/horror comedy about a young woman who gets caught trying to rob a bank and put on house arrest with her mother and step-father... but some strange going-ons begin to happen in the house...  It's a heck of a lot of fun.  There's some bad language and it gets a bit gruesome towards the end (but in a somewhat comedic way, a la Tucker And Dale or Zombieland), but no sex or nudity or anything of the like which I really appreciate.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 8:13 pm

kerrick wrote:
but no sex or nudity or anything of the like which I really appreciate.

I had to re-read that Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 9:09 pm

Driven wrote:
kerrick wrote:
but no sex or nudity or anything of the like which I really appreciate.

I had to re-read that Twisted Evil

lol!

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 9:17 pm

lol! Dangit I should probably re-read what I've written before I post...  I'll rephrase: I appreciate that there WAS NOT any sex or nudity!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 9:52 pm

kerrick wrote:
lol! Dangit I should probably re-read what I've written before I post...  I'll rephrase: I appreciate that there WAS NOT any sex or nudity!

Too late!  We can't unthink what we've already thought!  Now we know what you really like!!! 

lol! lol! lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 11:30 pm

I read it and understood it you degenerates!   lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 3:03 pm

PS, I love you.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 9:05 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
PS, I love you.

We love you too!!!  lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Can I Get A Witness Protection?

Yes, this was a low budget Christian film.  It was silly, campy, and the acting was not great.  But, it still had a good story and I laughed quite a bit.  Some of the jokes were funny and sometimes I laughed at how bad it was.  Regardless, it was a fun romp with a decent message that was timely for me seeing that I just landed in my first pastorate as well.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 8:24 am

Quote :
We love you too!!!  What are you watching? - Page 33 Lol

I brought a big smile on my face when I read this.

Life is not always fun for me last months.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 3:02 pm

12 Monkeys - Season 4 (almost finished)

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Smokey and The Bandit

I found out that AMC theaters was showing this in select locations in honor/remembrance of Burt Reynolds who passed away last week. Even though I had to drive out to Orange Beach to see it, it was worth it to finally get to see it on the big screen.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 5:36 am

Hardcore, that are fun movies to watch. Old, but cool.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 6:25 am

Still watching season 2 of The Good Place and the only season of Malibu Dan the Family Man.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Smokey and The Bandit

I found out that AMC theaters was showing this in select locations in honor/remembrance of Burt Reynolds who passed away last week. Even though I had to drive out to Orange Beach to see it, it was worth it to finally get to see it on the big screen.

Oh man that would have been cool!  The wife and I have gone to see a couple of those older films that they are bringing back to the theater for a limited engagement (so far Labyrinth, and Big).  Its really cool to see an old classic back on the big screen.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 1:55 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Still watching season 2 of The Good Place and the only season of Malibu Dan the Family Man.

I'm interested to know what you think of season 2 of the Good Place when you are done with it.

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 8:22 pm

Early Man

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 9:19 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

I'm interested to know what you think of season 2 of the Good Place when you are done with it.

While I didn't enjoy season 2 as much as I did season 1, I felt like it derailed for a while but ended well.  I like the twist at the end where everyone is getting another chance on earth.

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 3:25 pm

Planet 51

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 9:03 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

While I didn't enjoy season 2 as much as I did season 1, I felt like it derailed for a while but ended well.  I like the twist at the end where everyone is getting another chance on earth.

Sounds like I probably enjoyed it at least a little more than you did, but yes it did pale compared to the first season.  For some reason it wouldn't surprise me if the show doesn't last beyond 3 seasons.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 9:05 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Planet 51

I think I remember falling asleep during that when it was relatively new.  Not that it was bad (from what I could remember), just too tired to stay awake.
Laughing

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 9:19 pm

The Predator

Hardkore wrote:
Planet 51
Added to my queue. I'd seen a preview for it before in the not too distant past but was surprised to see this was so old and I hadn't seen it yet.

Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:16 pm

All in all, it was a really enjoyable movie (Planet 51). The alien "dog" seemed like it would be more funny towards an adult than a child, mainly being familiar with the movie franchise it is based from. Then there is one joke I can kind of see a child laughing at but has a bit more of an adult vibe to it.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 5:35 pm

The Predator
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 6:03 pm

^How was it?  I thought it looked like a pretty fun flick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next