Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+16
MikeInFla
Guilty/Forgiven
dale434445
ishmael81
Fundy
rockerVu2
oteis
BearDad
Staybrite
Driven
Xid
Hardkore
kerrick
alldatndensum
Through The Dark Radio
topshot rhit
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

What are you watching? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 4:17 pm

Staybrite wrote:
kerrick wrote:
Yes it's on casters which roll very smoothly and easily.  Smile  When not in use, it's just another book shelf, but when we want to watch a flick we just roll it out!  I'm very happy with it.

WHAT.  You don't like sweet potatoes?!?  Dude, you are missing OUT!  Plus they're supposedly super healthy for you too.

My wife keeps trying to tell me that too.  Still not eating them. Evil or Very Mad
I don't eat sweet potatoes much but still love them. Usually around here they are for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. However I do enjoy sweet potatoes fries thru out the year.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 4:18 pm

The Great Escape ('63)
Lawrence of Arabia
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 6:47 pm

The Dukes of Hazzard season 3
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Passengers
Beauty and the Beast
A Dog's Purpose

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 7:39 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Passengers

Did you like that?  My wife and I really enjoyed it.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Staybrite wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:
Passengers

Did you like that?  My wife and I really enjoyed it.

Yes, we did. Had no idea what the plot was supposed to be. Similar to The Martian.

Bourne Identity (1988 TV movie) pretty good considering

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:45 pm

I watched Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes again this morning and hope to see the new one tomorrow.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 9:11 am

War For The Planet Of The Apes

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:43 am

My Three Sons on MeTV. The whole family sits down in the evening to watch it from the DVR. We have not missed an episode since it started airing. My kids LOVE the show. It is also new to me as I had never seen a single episode until MeTV started airing it. Good family show.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:53 am

We finished the mini-series of Lonesome Dove.  The last episode is pretty tragic...  Very well done though and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes quality dramas/westerns.  There are some sequels/spinoffs that we may try watching next.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 5:25 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
My Three Sons on MeTV. The whole family sits down in the evening to watch it from the DVR. We have not missed an episode since it started airing. My kids LOVE the show. It is also new to me as I had never seen a single episode until MeTV started airing it. Good family show.
We used to watch that as kids.  May have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 7:16 pm

The complete Bourne series including the 1988 original of Bourne Identity

Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 3:05 am

Monster Trucks, OK ,that was pretty cool Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Kong:  Skull Island

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:47 am

Yogi Bear
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 2:12 pm

Xid wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:
We used to watch that as kids.  May have to check it out.

From what I understand this is the first time it has been shown in sequence. The old syndication package had the first 2 seasons followed by the color season (skipping seasons 3 and 4). Which would leave people confused when Mike was replaced by Ernie and Bub was replaced by Uncle Charlie. Since i have never seen the color episodes I am hoping the dynamics of the show do not change when Mike gets married and moves away and when Bub is replaced by Uncle Charlie (in reality the actor who plays Mike was ready to move on after 5 seasons and William Frawley (Fred Mertz) was in poor health and could not continue on the show).

One thing I have noticed is that the first 2 seasons were remastered and look really good. However when season 3 started the audio was crackly and the video was grainy. I emailed MeTV asking them about it and they said that the first 2 seasons were remastered for DVD but none of the other seasons were remastered (meaning right now if you want it on DVD you can only get the first 2 seasons).

I like seeing it in order for the first time. A good family show that we all enjoy and look forward to watching every day.

When I first started recording it I had about 3 weeks worth of episodes. When I looked at the DVR it was full of My Three Sons and I almost said forget and was going to delete them. Glad I didn't as it is a good show.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 2:13 pm

Also, last night I am trying to get caught up on "Man In The High Castle" on Amazon Prime. There are 2 seasons and I am around episode 5 of season 2. A really good show if you like alternate reality shows. This one takes place after WWII. In this reality the US never entered the war and as a result the Nazis and Japan took over. The US is spilt in half, the eastern half under German control and the west in control of the Japanese. Pretty cool show. Hitler is still alive in the reality but in poor health and the Japanese do not trust the Germans and fear they will attack the western US (Pacific States) when someone else takes control of the Nazis.

Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 2:38 pm

kerrick wrote:
We finished the mini-series of Lonesome Dove.  The last episode is pretty tragic...  Very well done though and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes quality dramas/westerns.  There are some sequels/spinoffs that we may try watching next.

Of the thousands (probably, I don't know... I read a lot) of books I've read, this is by far one of my favorite novels. And this mini-series (with Robert Duvall, Tommy Lee Jones, Danny Glover and Diane Lane) is among the best film adaptations of a book I've ever seen.

Needless to say, I have this on DVD and watch it once a year or so.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 2:39 pm

We've been watching The penis Van Dyke show on Netflix. So funny and clean.

By myself, I've been watching through my favorite show again - F*R*I*E*N*D*S.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 3:04 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
We've been watching The penis Van Dyke show on Netflix. So funny and clean.

But apparently D i c k's name isn't clean enough for the censors at forumotion!   ROTFL

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:27 pm

Ghost In The Shell

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:30 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Ghost In The Shell

Was it worth it.  Heard a ton of negative reviews from the fans of the original.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:38 pm

I felt like I had seen it before.  Why?  An artificial body is made for a brain that survives and they use the new entity to help solve/fight crime.  Oh, right. That was Robocop!  No, that was Ghost In The Shell.  Great Scott!!!  It's the same movie but with a girl!!!!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 7:45 pm

lol! ROTFL

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 6:21 am

I am halfway through the show Iron Fist in preparation for watching The Defenders on Netflix.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next