Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+16
MikeInFla
Guilty/Forgiven
dale434445
ishmael81
Fundy
rockerVu2
oteis
BearDad
Staybrite
Driven
Xid
Hardkore
kerrick
alldatndensum
Through The Dark Radio
topshot rhit
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

What are you watching? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 9:54 pm

Tried to watch "V for Vendetta" this evening. I saw it years ago but couldn't remember anything about it, so I decided to watch it again. I didn't even get half-way through it. Vary pro-LGBT. 

I'm finding more and more the only decent thing to watch on TV is the blank screen when the set is turned off!
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5518
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 10:05 am

Finished the first season of Timeless.  Hope they renew it for another.

Started This Is Us.  So far it's a good show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:39 am

I love This Is Us. The characters actually have some depth.

My wife and I are watching through Parenthood on Netflix. My wife watched while it was on but this is my first time.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:56 am

We watched Parenthood while it was on, too.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 3:56 pm

Xid wrote:
Finished the first season of Timeless.  Hope they renew it for another.

I've been watching that with my wife, and I think the characters (and acting) are quite good.  I have to confess that I have grown totally sick of the whole "Stop the massive Rittenhouse conspiracy that we can't even properly define" story line.  Kind of hope they resolve that quickly in season 2 or else I might lose interest.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Watched the second Independence Day movie.

Wow, not nearly as good as the first one....but still not unwatchable IMO...certainly not the horrible poop-fest some people said it was.

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 4:11 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Wow, not nearly as good as the first one....but still not unwatchable IMO...certainly not the horrible poop-fest some people said it was.

My only problem with this movie is the daughter in the first one was Mae Whitman (who I think is a terrific actress) was replaced by someone deemed more attractive by "Hollywood standards".
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 4:23 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I have to confess that I have grown totally sick of the whole "Stop the massive Rittenhouse conspiracy that we can't even properly define" story line.  Kind of hope they resolve that quickly in season 2 or else I might lose interest.
I've taken the red pill so I can stay in Wonderland and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 3:05 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

My only problem with this movie is the daughter in the first one was Mae Whitman (who I think is a terrific actress) was replaced by someone deemed more attractive by "Hollywood standards".

Wow, I didn't even notice that.  That's kind of a crummy thing to do.

Xid wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
I have to confess that I have grown totally sick of the whole "Stop the massive Rittenhouse conspiracy that we can't even properly define" story line.  Kind of hope they resolve that quickly in season 2 or else I might lose interest.
I've taken the red pill so I can stay in Wonderland and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Laughing  I'm guessing we will probably stick with it through the second season even if it is still plagued with the Rittenhouse conspiracy....my wife is a time travel nut.

Xid

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 3:07 pm

Dude.  James Bond just hit on Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 2:17 am

I read something about Tron recently and it put me in the mood.Had to pull out the original again to see it. Good times.
Back to top Go down
dale434445

dale434445

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 3:24 pm

Star Wars-Rebels
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 10:34 pm

The Shack

dale434445

dale434445

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 3:20 pm

True Lies
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 5:21 pm

p.s. mods, could we maybe have a separate thread for The Shack and have our posts moved there so we don't gum up the movie thread? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 8:10 pm

kerrick wrote:
p.s. mods, could we maybe have a separate thread for The Shack and have our posts moved there so we don't gum up the movie thread?  Thanks!

Done.

Go to this thread to continue the discussion.
https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/t7709-further-discussion-about-the-shack

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:22 am

Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D

What are you watching? - Page 11 91hbYSzvvfL._SY445_

I like that it is a decent fun family friendly movie that can be enjoyed by all. Based on the book by Jules Verne and with some serious 3D.
Back to top Go down
dale434445

dale434445

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 7:07 am

I wasn't expecting much when I first watched that movie but I really enjoyed it and the sequel
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:45 am

Staybrite wrote:
kerrick wrote:
p.s. mods, could we maybe have a separate thread for The Shack and have our posts moved there so we don't gum up the movie thread?  Thanks!

Done.

Go to this thread to continue the discussion.
http://www.christianhardmusic.com/t7709-further-discussion-about-the-shack

Thanks! afro
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:31 pm

dale434445 wrote:
I wasn't expecting much when I first watched that movie but I really enjoyed it and the sequel

Yeah, I enjoy both of them. Looking forward to part 3 when it comes out. They haven't started on it yet but it is planned.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2294687/

http://screenrant.com/dwayne-johnson-journey-3-4-cast/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_2:_The_Mysterious_Island#Sequels

What are you watching? - Page 11 61-85cZrr-L._SX302_BO1,204,203,200_
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:24 pm

dale434445 wrote:

I haven't seen the sequel, or if I did it didn't leave a lasting impression. Of course, it was Dwayne Johnson, so the latter case is very plausible. I thought the first one was good; pretty much a typical Brandon Frasier commedy/action flick. The original one from 1959 looks good as well. Smile I like old flicks!

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:42 pm

BearDad wrote:
dale434445 wrote:

I haven't seen the sequel, or if I did it didn't leave a lasting impression. Of course, it was Dwayne Johnson, so the latter case is very plausible. I thought the first one was good; pretty much a typical Brandon Frasier commedy/action flick. The original one from 1959 looks good as well. Smile I like old flicks!

Yeah, I vaguely remember that one but do recall enjoying it. I haven't seen that in a long time. Prolly need to get it on DVD or BD. I enjoy a lot of older flicks myself.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23475

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 7:23 am

Logan

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 7:10 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Logan
That was really good but I think it could have been just as good without all the F-bombs. They could even get rid of that clip of the girls in the dresses in the limo. It didn't add anything to the story anyway.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23475

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 9:44 pm

Hardkore wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Logan
That was really good but I think it could have been just as good without all the F-bombs. They could even get rid of that clip of the girls in the dresses in the limo. It didn't add anything to the story anyway.

I agree totally!  Why they had to take a movie that largely will be marketed towards kids with toys, cereal promotions, etc. and go so graphic is beyond me.  If someone hadn't bought my ticket for me while standing in line, I would probably have left.  The language made me uncomfortable.  The "flashing" scene was just thrown in for no real reason.  While the violence was rought with just Wolverine, watching the young girl slash and stab really was disturbing.  Is this what it takes to entertain us anymore?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next