Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's talk hair!

Go down 
+8
Redeemed Fool
Driven
alldatndensum
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
kerrick
rockerVu2
Mac
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

Let's talk hair! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:09 pm

My hair isn't thinning, it's just branching out.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Guys definitely look better by letting nature take it's course. But a protein hair treatment strengthens your hair and can help prevent your hair from falling out!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:52 pm

You have to try it.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:05 pm

I currently use a shampoo and conditioner with biotin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:12 pm

At first glance I thought you wrote "bacon".  LOL
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:15 pm

I save that for off-weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Lol I don't use bacon but I do use raw egg yolks, honey, olive oil, avocado and make a hair mask from it!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:29 am

Quote :
Guys definitely look better by letting nature take it's course. But a protein hair treatment strengthens your hair and can help prevent your hair from falling out!

That's a bit of a misconception.  In order to prevent hair loss in men, you have to have the ability to keep our testosterone from converting to hydrotestosterone.  When that conversion happens in our middle age, we don't heal as fast, our muscles ache more when we use them like we think we are still 18, and our hair begins to thin and gray.  I doubt a hair treatment will actually stop that process because it is happening on the inside.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:14 am

LOL Xid.

I'm sure sabidoo loves this.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:57 am

Are we really having this discussion ?

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:22 am

Yes we are.  Don't be hatin'.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:05 am

Well, MY hair is fabulous !! I use 7 different products a day and massage them in for at least an hour...
Then on the 17th of every month I massage the roots of each individual hair so they know they're loved and won't leave me anytime soon....

((sorry couldn't resist))  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:23 am

What, are you one of the Bee Gees?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:38 am

Quote :

If I was, I'd be dead.

lol! 

sorry that was in bad taste wasn't it ?   Crying or Very sad   How long does someone have to be dead before you can start making fun of them ?  I know with Michael Jackson I saw a joke regarding his death only a week after he died.... so I guess it depends on whether the celebrity was revered or a pedophile...
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:42 pm

I sometimes use a shampoo/conditioner like Pert or the like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Redeemed Fool wrote:

I was gonna say Twisted Sister!  Now we know what they did with all the Vidal Sassoon products they bought trying to get the endorsement.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:00 pm

I remember going to a Stryper show in Oswego, NY summer of 2012 and Michael was bustin on Robert saying how back in the 80's he had this Farrah Fawcett hairdo going on!
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:01 am

She Eats Cheese wrote:
Lol I don't use bacon but I do use raw egg yolks, honey, olive oil, avocado and make a hair mask from it!

So just the Egg yolks and not the egg whites? I always have trouble separating the two.

BTW, a few months ago I had about 3 inches trimmed off. I still have a good bit of hair on top but just not as much in the back. I got tired off having to put it in a ponytail all the time for work. Plus it was breaking to much. It looked too frizzy. I need to use those hair treatments that Cheesy mentions.
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:27 am

Yes I'll post my hair mask recipes when I get off work!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:12 pm

She Eats Cheese wrote:
I remember going to a Stryper show in Oswego, NY summer of 2012 and Michael was bustin on Robert saying how back in the 80's he had this Farrah Fawcett hairdo going on!

I think he still does Razz
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:41 pm

As requested by Hardkore here is the deep conditioning hairmask treatment I do using egg yolks and olive oil. And yes this treatment is good for guys too! I usually do this treatment once a week but if you have shorter hair you can get by doing this once a month. There's many variations of this hairmask and you can YouTube them. I've experimented with differnt ones using an avocado, honey, banana, mayo but the one I'm about to show you is what I do most often and is a good one to start with if it's your first time. So here goes:

You will need:

2 egg yolks
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp raw honey (optional)
1 tsp cinnamon (also optional)
Fork
Bowl
Shower cap or plastic grocery bag

Directions:

Mix the two egg yolks with the olive oil then add the raw honey and cinnamon if you're using them. Mix with the fork until you have a smooth consistency. I recommend doing this treatment in the bathroom as it can be messy. Also wear an old shirt or wrap a towel over your shoulders. Apply mixture to your hair working from your roots to your tips. Make sure to saturate all your hair in the mask. If you have long hair put it up into a bun. Now cover your hair with the grocery bag. You want to do this to generate heat so that the hair mask can work its magic. Leave the bag on for 20-30 minutes. You can also use a hair dryer for additional heat or just hop in the shower and soak up the steam. Then rinse mixture out of your hair with cold water - as cold as you can stand it. You dont want to use hot water because you don't want to cook the eggs to your hair. Then shampoo as normal and blow dry. You should notice your hair feels softer right away and will be much easier to manage after repeated treatments!

Next I'll show you how to lighten your hair using cinnamon, olive oil and peroxide!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:21 am

That's an interesting omlette.
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:54 am

But there's no cheese or veggies in it!
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Now I just need to practice separating the white from the yolk.

Isn't there also a recipe which includes milk,honey and olive oil.
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Yes and I've used that one before but I like this one better. It's less runny in your hair. Btw you could use the whole egg but I've personally gotten better results separating them.  Good Luck! Let me know how it goes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's talk hair!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next