Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's talk hair!

Go down 
+8
Redeemed Fool
Driven
alldatndensum
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
kerrick
rockerVu2
Mac
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Let's talk hair! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Well I am at it again. Yep,I have eggs in my hair again. This time I also wrapped a towel around my head to help add heat.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:59 pm

I'm impressed Smile you're dedicated. I sometimes use the towel over it but most of the time I don't bother.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:50 am

Hardkore wrote:
She Eats Cheese wrote:
Yes and I've used that one before but I like this one better. It's less runny in your hair. Btw you could use the whole egg but I've personally gotten better results separating them.  Good Luck! Let me know how it goes Smile

I will do this a couple more weeks then give you a status report of how it is going later.

I figured I owe you an update.

I am still at it. Even as I type this I have treatment # ? in my hair. After my hair drys each day it feels so silky smooth. It still breaks some but not as much as it used to. I figure I keep doing this it will heal up a good bit.

Since I am on vacation this coming week starting today, I don't have to go to work so that means less stress on my hair (combing,gel, etc. every day). Hopefully it will be able to heal up good this week. I plan to do another treatment probably next Monday.
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:02 pm

Very cool. It's been about 2 weeks since I did my last treatment. Right now my hair is feeling happy which is unusual for me in the winter. I'm reducing the treatments to once a month for maintenance, but I would imagine when the summer comes I'll go back to doing it once a week!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:11 am

I imagine that by summer I still won't have any.  I just got it cut last week and buzzed it shorter than I ever have before.  I kind of like it that way because it is a no maintenance hair style!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:40 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I imagine that by summer I still won't have any.  I just got it cut last week and buzzed it shorter than I ever have before.  I kind of like it that way because it is a no maintenance hair style!
Rob wants to do that but I won't let him. lol I'm a control freak like that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's talk hair!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6