Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's talk hair!

Go down 
+8
Redeemed Fool
Driven
alldatndensum
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
kerrick
rockerVu2
Mac
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Let's talk hair! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:24 pm

xenonlion wrote:
kerrick wrote:
Yes that'd be scary indeed!  Hahaha no thank you...

INDEED!

I also can't see Kelrrick growing his hair out.
(I'm probably gonna call you anything except Kerrick)

Ha! It'd just fro-out. I've been asked if I'm Jewish before (I'm not) because my hair is so dang curly. I keep it short though. Maybe if it was straighter I'd grow it out some.

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
She Eats Cheese wrote:
One time when my son was 5 or 6 he got a hold of a marker. The thing leaked and it got all over his face. I remember screaming at him "UNLESS YOURE A MEMBER OF KISS YOU DONT COLOR YOUR FACE!!!"

Fixed Very Happy

lol! 
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:43 pm

She Eats Cheese wrote:
One time when my son was 5 or 6 he got a hold of a marker. The thing leaked and it got all over his face. I remember screaming at him "UNLESS YOURE A MEMBER OF KISS YOU DONT COLOUR YOUR FACE!!!"

What if he was a member of Kiss? O.o

kerrick wrote:
xenonlion wrote:
kerrick wrote:
Yes that'd be scary indeed!  Hahaha no thank you...

INDEED!

I also can't see Kelrrick growing his hair out.
(I'm probably gonna call you anything except Kerrick)

Ha!  It'd just fro-out.  I've been asked if I'm Jewish before (I'm not) because my hair is so dang curly.  I keep it short though.  Maybe if it was straighter I'd grow it out some.

I didn't know your hair was THAT curly. Now, I kinda want to see what your hair would look like if you grew it out.
My hair is very curly. VERY curly.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:07 pm

My hair is curly too but more on the wavy side
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:18 pm

^ My hair is the same. Here are some old pics showing my hair.

Let's talk hair! - Page 5 Rickb
Let's talk hair! - Page 5 Dsc00020em
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:33 am

Looks good Smile I'll post some pics of myself once I figure out how to do it
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:25 am

Do they make Rogaine shampoo?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:00 pm

If you gotta bald spot
and want to keep what you got
Rogaine!.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:07 pm

Sadly, I started singing that to the right tune!  LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:54 pm

It's not sad, Tim Hawkins is genius.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Do they still show Rogaine commercials on TV?
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 5:21 pm

My egg and olive oil hair treatment can help prevent hair loss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:04 pm

She Eats Cheese wrote:

So make sure you don't get any on your back!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:50 pm

She Eats Cheese wrote:

But it cannot help you REGROW lost hair.  Like I said, hair loss for men is when their testosterone begins to convert into hydro-testosterone as they age.  So, unless that hair treatment can convert that hydro-testosterone back into normal testosterone, I doubt it can do this.  Besides, hair follicles are dead cells.  The egg and olive oil might make hair silkier feeling or shinier, but dead follicles are probably not going to absorb any of this concoction.  Therefore, you really aren't making hair healtheir--you are just making it shinier or softer feeling.  No real change in the follicles is inacted in the inside of the hair or at the root level.

Yes, call me a skeptic.

Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 7:21 pm

^You skeptic!
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:24 am

Xid wrote:
She Eats Cheese wrote:

It won't matter with me.I don't have hair on my back,just a little in the lower back area.

Treatment #2 in progress.

I realized another way to add heat without needing a blow dryer. Then again I would have to wait til summer time when it is hot and humid outside. Just open the window and stick my head out.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Xid wrote:
She Eats Cheese wrote:

It won't matter with me.I don't have hair on my back,just a little in the lower back area.

Good to know you don't suffer from Ed Asner disease.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:10 pm

I did a little research on whether Rogaine would work for me.  Since my hair is thinning all over the top of my head, it is not recommended that I try it.  It is made more for guys who have thinning hair more at the crown of their head.  Bummer.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:12 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I did a little research on whether Rogaine would work for me.  Since my hair is thinning all over the top of my head, it is not recommended that I try it.  It is made more for guys who have thinning hair more at the crown of their head.  Bummer.

That was the same thing my doctor told me 22 years ago.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:22 am

I guess that I could visit the Hair Club for Men if I really wanted some new fur on top of my head.  It isn't worth the expense.  If I ever get into a full band again, maybe I'll just go with the modern bald look and shave what I have left.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:34 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I guess that I could visit the Hair Club for Men if I really wanted some new fur on top of my head.  It isn't worth the expense.  If I ever get into a full band again, maybe I'll just go with the modern bald look and shave what I have left.

But remember to keep the goatee.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:38 pm

She Eats Cheese wrote:

Also wear an old shirt or wrap a towel over your shoulders. Apply mixture to your hair working from your roots to your tips. Make sure to saturate all your hair in the mask. If you have long hair put it up into a bun. Now cover your hair with the grocery bag. You want to do this to generate heat so that the hair mask can work its magic. Leave the bag on for 20-30 minutes. You can also use a hair dryer for additional heat or just hop in the shower and soak up the steam. Then rinse mixture out of your hair with cold water - as cold as you can stand it. You dont want to use hot water because you don't want to cook the eggs to your hair. Then shampoo as normal and blow dry. You should notice your hair feels softer right away and will be much easier to manage after repeated treatments!

Next I'll show you how to lighten your hair using cinnamon, olive oil and peroxide!

I was reading a book that mentioned a hair mask recipe but had something extra for the heat process. It said after putting the bag on the head to then wrap your head in a towel. I will try that next time.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:42 pm

^Didn't your mother ever teach you to NEVER put bags over your head???  You could suffocate!!!   Razz
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:34 pm

^ Just the hair,do not put over your face.  Evil or Very Mad

Tongue
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Oh good!  Safety first.   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Yeah it says on the side "this bag is not a toy!" 

I always use a plastic bag as a shower cap. Can't see wasting money on them especially when we amass a ton of bags every week when we go shopping! 

Hey I did the treatment on Rob over the weekend after much begging. He didnt like the feeling of having eggs in his hair but I must say it turned out great. He probably won't let me do that to him again Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk hair!   Let's talk hair! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's talk hair!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next