Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

eMusic Recommendations

Go down 
+4
Staybrite
ChosenOne
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ahlitah

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-04-28

eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:25 pm

emusic files are just regular VBR Bitrate MP3 files, no copy protection of any kind. You can copy/move the files and listen to them anywhere you want.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23449
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:07 am

I just downloaded my first album from e-music and had the same problem that RockerVu2 had. It said the album had downloaded and nothing was on my computer. (and i used the search engine to look). I had to reboot and download again, but it worked the second time.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:18 am

Was searching for Step Cousin and found one band.
When I look at the covers of the CDs I really wonder if this is the step Cousin we have talked about.
Here's the link.

http://www.emusic.com/artist/Step-Cousin-MP3-Download/12730012.html

Staybrite, on this way I wasted some free songs.

Sometimes when I have found a band I will dowload a CD from I only can listen to the songs.
There's not button to start the downloads.
Have you hade the same?

Last edited by rockerVu2 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:18 am

Staybrite wrote:
I just downloaded my first album from e-music and had the same problem that RockerVu2 had. It said the album had downloaded and nothing was on my computer. (and i used the search engine to look). I had to reboot and download again, but it worked the second time.

I'm guessing that's why they give you so many free song downloads to start off Razz
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
Was searching for Step Cousin and found one band.
When I look at the covers of the CDs I really wonder if this is the step Cousin we have talked about.

Sometimes when I have found a band I will dowload a CD from I only can listen to the songs.
There's not button to start the downloads.
Have you hade the same?

Yes that is the correct Step Cousin (with members of Lordchain).

I'm not sure what is happening there, are you sure you are logged on to emusic?

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:14 am

silentthunder89 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

I'm guessing that's why they give you so many free song downloads to start off Razz

They actually allowed me to download the entire album again without using any more of my credits.

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:27 am

Yes, I was so smart to log in first before I started to download. :geek
Yes silentthunder I have the same thought about this.
Yesterday I was downloading a CD and I got a message to start again due an error.

Have you had the same that you thought you have downloaded songs and have gotten the same message?
I have deleted a lot of double songs.
Hmmm when I have payed my first time, I have to do this better.
I need to learn some things there.

What I really love is you have your new CDs in no time.
No long waiting anymore before I finally find the new CDs in the mailbox.
No shipping costs anymore.
My only problem is they don't have all the music I want to have.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23477
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:20 am

No, emusic does not have all the bands you would want. I don't think they ever will due to their pricing plan. But, for those of us who enjoy a lot of independent artists, this is a great inexpensive way to discover some cool tunes.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:52 am

I like eMusic and have found some cool stuff there.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:35 pm

I've spent some serious time on e-music searching for bands and found at least enough to last me for a years worth of downloads. If you count in new music that will come out, that means I will probably never be caught up.
eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 Icon_lol

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Btw I haven't figured out how to add friends over there yet, but my nickname at e-music is the same as here "Staybrite".

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:45 am

I hope to add you as friend Staybrite.
My name there is rockerVu2
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:46 pm

This is weird.
I only had some credits on eMusic, enough to dowload both Slaves Wage EPs.
Then I found an other CD and didn't have enough credits to download this CD.
I thought to try it and I clicked on download the complete CD and had 75 credits.
I'm surprised how this is possible.

My free time will end tomorrow and I thought I have to pay, but it seems I don't have.
Have you had the same?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:31 pm

I've still got to wait until Sept. 26 before I can download anything else.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:33 pm

I think I can download again on Sept 17th.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:06 am

Then you had to have subscribed before me, bro. I signed up on Aug. 27, and won't get new downloads until Sept. 26. Those will go by VERY fast.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 am

I agree before you know your your monthly downloads are gone.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:10 am

I think I have more I am interested in that what I have in downloads, but I don't want to pay any more.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:14 am

I promised to pay the second month to help a friend out.
So I do what I promised
After that second month I'll see if I can find more cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:44 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Then you had to have subscribed before me, bro. I signed up on Aug. 27, and won't get new downloads until Sept. 26. Those will go by VERY fast.

No I signed up after you. I'm just waiting for my free trial period to be over before I download anything else.
I have found nearly a years worth of stuff I would like to get. I'm having a hard time prioritizing.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9959
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 am

I find that eMusic is rather limited in their selection. What they DO have is great, but many of my searches ended up fruitless.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:41 am

They get a lot of the new CD Baby listings, though. So, I can get a lot more music for the price of one CD. I like it.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:55 am

If anyone is interested I can e-mail an extensive list of Christian and ("Christian-lite") bands I found searching emusic. Depending on the type of music you like, you could certainly narrow it down, but so far the list includes over 150 artists (and that doesn't include much of any CCM)

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Staybrite, I'm very interested in this list.
Can you e-mail me this list.

That's great eMusic has CD Baby listings.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Email me that list as well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eMusic Recommendations   eMusic Recommendations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eMusic Recommendations
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next