Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11

Go down 
+12
Readi_Sketti
Guilty/Forgiven
Through The Dark Radio
Redeemed Fool
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
Driven
MikeInFla
Mac
Samson
kerrick
Staybrite
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:59 pm

I just remembered one incident where I went to the hospital. I was in a provincial park (the Canadian equivalent of a state park) with my family, and we were by a lake. My brother and I were throwing rocks into the lake, because we were bored. Somehow, I decided to run behind him at the same time he was winding up for the throw of the century… It hurt, and there was blood in my mouth, and so we drove to the hospital. I'm told that my tooth was grey for a while, but it eventually healed. I have surprisingly healthy teeth - don't have any cavities. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Isn't barium what you do to dead people?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Stupid ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:40 pm

I remember getting the barium treatment as well only it wasn't an enema it was a barium milkshake instead (they were trying to locate my ulcer). I'm not sure which one would be worse.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Hardkore wrote:
I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled.

I actually cut all four of mine successfully and have them to this day.  I cut all of my wisdom teeth while in high school with minimal pain.  Unless they get to bothering me down the line, I am not going to do anything to them.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:12 pm

I've had an endoscopy and it wasn't anything too bad.  What was sad is that I lowered the average by about 30 years when I was in the waiting room prior to going back for it Razz
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 Kidney12

Believe it or not, I was passing a kidney stone the entire day on the 2011 trip. Had to play it cool though as I didn't want to ruin the day for Lisa, my brother and my Mom. But by the time we finished the day, it was off to the E.R. for me. I was in tears on the boat ride back.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:51 pm

I know a guy that has had 3 kidney stones.
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:23 pm

When is dumb kwestion of the week 12 coming?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:33 pm

She Eats Cheese wrote:

Got tired of this one already huh?  Smile 

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Hardkore wrote:
I know a guy that has had 3 kidney stones.

Did he have 3 kidneys?
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:43 pm

No,nobody has 3 kidneys.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Hardkore wrote:
No,nobody has 3 kidneys.

Are you sure?  I used to hear of all kinds of weird medical conditions when I was a medic in the Army.  Met a guy one time who's heart was on the wrong side of his chest.  Also heard of a guy who had 3 nipples (or maybe I'm getting that story confused with Krusty the Clown).

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:17 pm

The Doc says it happens: http://kidneyfoundation.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/how-common-is-the-presence-of-3-kidneys-in-one-person-and-what-is-the-outlook-for-their-kidney-health/
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Quote :
She Eats Cheese wrote:

During week 12?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Staybrite wrote:
She Eats Cheese wrote:

Got tired of this one already huh?  Smile Nah just ready for this weeks question
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Well, I coincidentally (HAAA) had a dentist appointment today. All good, still no cavities Smile. My wisdom teeth are starting to grow, though. The upper two are going straight down, but the lower two are growing diagonally toward the others.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:21 am

Staybrite wrote:
Are you sure?  I used to hear of all kinds of weird medical conditions when I was a medic in the Army.  Met a guy one time who's heart was on the wrong side of his chest.  Also heard of a guy who had 3 nipples (or maybe I'm getting that story confused with Krusty the Clown).

Hmm,this quote thing is messing up on me again.

I never heard of any of that before. I wasn't totally sure but assumed he didn't. I had only ever heard of anyone only having two kidneys,maybe unless they were a mutant.

The 3 tipples thing makes me think of the James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun. I always only thought of it as fantasy. Didn't think any of that was real.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:51 pm

I had a surgery when I was 3.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:22 pm

xenonlion wrote:

What did you loose?

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Staybrite wrote:
xenonlion wrote:

What did you loose?
That's the thing. I didn't loose anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:44 pm

xenonlian wrote:

Get something tightened?
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Xid wrote:
xenonlian wrote:

Get something tightened?
Nope.
I'm really not gonna go into detail about it.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Xid wrote:
xenonlian wrote:

Get something tightened?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4