Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11

Go down 
+12
Readi_Sketti
Guilty/Forgiven
Through The Dark Radio
Redeemed Fool
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
Driven
MikeInFla
Mac
Samson
kerrick
Staybrite
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:24 pm

So I went to the doctor see what she could give me
She said "girlfriend you've gone to far
Cuz eatin cheese is all that you do!" 

Yeah!!
ALL RIGHT NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Wait now, I'm willing to bet both Mac and Yvonne went to the hospital to deliver their children, didn't you get an over-night stay?

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:50 pm

danielbandfan wrote:
Not that I can remember… I've been to a walk-in clinic a couple of times, but I've never had anything serious. Thank you Lord! Smile
I feel kinda bad since you were the one who reminded me of the thread, haven't you at least had stiches, or a broken bone?

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:58 pm

I was hospitalized several times before the age of 5, none of which I remember (nasty cut on my leg stiched up, asthma problems, tonsil removal).

At the age of 10 I was involved in a nasty Judo/Robot dance related incident that left my right leg broken in 3 place.  I was hospitalized for a few days and went home with a cast from my toes to my tush.

At the ripe old age of 23 I was working construction installing roofing.  I was cutting several ceder shakes for the roof when the 7-1/2" circular saw I was using hit a knot (or something) and kicked out of may hand, the safety guard just happened to get stuck with a small piece of wood and to make a long story short the entire blade sunk into my right leg just above my knee.  I was in surgery for a few hours while they reconnected two of my leg muscles with 56 stitches.  Fortunately I missed the knee by less than an inch.  I was only out of work for about 10-11 weeks.

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Wait now, I'm willing to bet both Mac and Yvonne went to the hospital to deliver their children, didn't you get an over-night stay?
Yes and 2 times! 

Words to the wise to any expectant fathers...

Don't ever tell your wife while in labour "I feel your pain!"  Just sayin!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:55 pm

They can if they have ever passed a large kidney stone!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Readi_Sketti

Readi_Sketti

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:27 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
cheers
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:49 am

Samson wrote:

First one was October 2010 for a kidney stone that was literally the size of a freakin marble. I had an excorporeal shock wave lithotripsy that disintegrated it into about fifty smaller pieces.
Out of all the accounts listed so far, this one seems the most "cringe-worthy" to me.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:04 pm

Readi_Sketti wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
cheers
I can say that is a HORRIBLE pain that can last a couple days and involves blood, but comparing it to childbirth... props to the women, I'd rather pass a stone.

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 Kidney10........Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 Kidney11   affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

I've passed 2 large stones that put me in the hospital in agony where I was crying like a baby... I've also passed several small stones that hurt like crazy but not bad enough for morphine....
But delivering a 6 to 10 pound human ??? No thanks...
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:55 pm

^Hahaha well not to get TOO graphic... but you do know a woman doesn't give birth to a child out her urethra, yes?  Razz
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:31 pm

kerrick wrote:
^Hahaha well not to get TOO graphic... but you do know a woman doesn't give birth to a child out her urethra, yes?  Razz
 Lol am I allowed to say this on here?

It's called a vagina
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Well, granted, but the pain wasn't the last part of the exiting of the stones, the pain was when the stone travels from the kidney to the bladder. You've got a 3mm stone, sometimes jagged with sharp points, making it's way through a tube that's as thin as a hair. That's when the blood begins to spill as it rips the lining on it's journey. The professionals merely send you home with morphine and say "this too shall pass... just wait it out".  While it feels like a knife has been slowly shoved into your kidney area and slowly twisted over and over, it's still no comparison to NATURAL childbirth. I've been told by women who've given birth by C-section and at another point had a kidney stone - they've told me kidney stones are worse than childbirth.
However, it's a different story with women who've had natural childbirth where things are "snipped" so as to allow this giant baby to rip it's way out the rest of the way - not to mention the contractions. I'll take the words of women who've had natural childbirth that given the choice... I'd rather suffer a kidney stone and just get doped up during the "delivery" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Makes you wonder why anyone would want to ingest stones in the first place....especially if one might end up in your kidneys...YIKES!

(sorry just trying to add a little more humor here)

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:14 pm

She Eats Cheese wrote:
kerrick wrote:

It's called a vagina
You can, but I'm not sure any of us guys could get away with it. lol!

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Staybrite wrote:
She Eats Cheese wrote:
kerrick wrote:

It's called a vagina
You can, but I'm not sure any of us guys could get away with it. lol!
ROTFL 

Ok so I got a kinda funny story about anatomy lessons...  Hubba hubba  (I just wanted an excuse to use that smiley hehehehe.)  This happened my sophomore year of high school in Spanish class.  I sat next to a rather innocent and naive freshman guy.  We'll call him Billy.  Next to him was this very nice, quiet, and proper girl.  Across the room was one of the popular football guys in my class.  Now Billy was a funny kid and had a lot of energy.  This is the conversation that followed:

Billy - [making sucking noises for no apparent reason]
football guy - ooh that feels goooooooooooood
Billy to me - what's he talking about?
me - uh... well he's insinuating you're sucking on something that belongs to him
Billy - gross!  People do that?
me - yeah...
Billy - well what does the guy do to the girl if she's doing that?
me - Stupid uh well... he might use his tongue to...
Billy - gross!  She pees from there!
me - no, no she doesn't...
Billy - yeah she does!  There are two holes - one for poop and one for everything else
me - dude, I just took an extremely graphic sex-ed class with diagrams, trust me, there are three holes...
Billy - well re-draw the diagrams for me!
me - no!
[after much pressuring, I drew him a VERY simplified drawing with three dots]
Billy to Nice Girl - is this right???  [as I snatched the drawing away from him and destroyed it] Do girls have three holes or two?
Nice Girl - uh... we have three
Billy - well you were right

Yeah...  Hahahaha fun times in Spanish class...  Not sure any of you are better people for hearing that story but there ya have it anyways!
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:21 pm

I think my IQ just dropped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:34 pm

She Eats Cheese wrote:
kerrick wrote:

It's called a vagina
for the record... I don't know this person
Back to top Go down
Readi_Sketti

Readi_Sketti

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:19 pm

ROTFL Oh my goodness, this thread has taken a funny turn
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:31 pm

The last few posts have been approved by:

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 Beavis-and-Butthead-Huh-Huh-Humbug-beavis-and-butthead-9406282-720-480
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:02 am

Redeemed Fool wrote:
I think my IQ just dropped.
You're welcome  sunny
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:28 am

Rabid Rob wrote:
She Eats Cheese wrote:
kerrick wrote:

It's called a vagina
for the record... I don't know this person

Since you are married to her, that is kind of sad.  Maybe you should think about "knowing" her.  lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:32 am

Well, Adam "knew" Eve and they ended up giving birth to the world's first murderer...

Razz
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:23 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Amen I agree 

I have read of women that had kidney stones and had babies, and they said they'd take the birthing pain of the kidney stones any day. Imagine a watermelon passing through a stocking ... that's having a baby (the melon is smooth and the the stocking stretches). Now imagine the ball from a mace, complete with the spikes, pushing forcibly pushed through a plastic tube less than half the 
diameter of the ball ... that's passing a kidney stone!

@She Eats Cheese --- I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND MORE! Smile

Edit: I guess I'm a bit late to the party. Mayhaps I shoulda read the whole thread before responding, as mine looks like a duplicated post. Oh well, it was still worth stating IMO.

Last edited by BearDad on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:26 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Readi_Sketti wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
cheers
I can say that is a HORRIBLE pain that can last a couple days and involves blood, but comparing it to childbirth... props to the women, I'd rather pass a stone.

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 Kidney10........Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 Kidney11   affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

I've passed 2 large stones that put me in the hospital in agony where I was crying like a baby... I've also passed several small stones that hurt like crazy but not bad enough for morphine....
But delivering a 6 to 10 pound human ??? No thanks...
Women can take drugs to dumb the pain of delivery (my wife says she never felt any "real" pain thanks to the epidural); I can attest to the fact that nothing short of morphine kills the pain of a kidney stone passing, especially if it does damage on the way ... then you have the joy of a UTI that lasts much more than a couple of days!

Also, don't forget what the objects in your pictures are passing through. God designed the birth canal to stretch; He did not design the urinary tract in like manner!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:01 pm

^ good points. I'm only standing up for the women on this cuz I ain't one... and I have no idea other than the stories I've heard and seen - seems horrific. However, your points put it in a different light. Very true indeed.

I had to take antibiotics after urinating blood for 24 hours so I wouldn't get an infection from the damage that little sucker did as it ripped it's way through the ureter. 48 hours later it finished it's journey - I sent it to the labs and it came back Calcium Oxalate. Dr said it's part diet and part hereditary.

Starts as a cramping feeling in the kidney area (right or left) then increases in pain until you're on the floor clutching your side - thoughts go through your mind, like, did my appendix burst ?  It feels like someone took an inch thick steel rod, heated it up and jabbed it into your side/back about 6 inches in. Then they begin to move the rod around in your body... that's the best way I can describe the pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11   Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Kwestion of the Week #11
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next