Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+8
kerrick
Fundy
Xid
Hardkore
Staybrite
MikeInFla
Normaniac
alldatndensum
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16634
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Random Ramblings - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:09 am

The last weeks have been so rough for me.
Memories, and worries about some things of the house.
It goes better this week.

Staybrite, Fundy, Guilty/Forgiven and Xid like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23645
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 10:09 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
The last weeks have been so rough for me.
Memories, and worries about some things of the house.
It goes better this week.

Praying you will have a better week coming up sister.  sunny

rockerVu2, Fundy and Xid like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2024 9:54 am

So the wife talked me into going to a marriage seminar held at the church this weekend.  For some reason I thought it wasn't going to occur for a few more weeks and I already had my Saturday partially planned out in my head (need to get some stuff done).  So I thought "well maybe I can do what I was going to get done before or after the seminar at church".  Nope.  This thing is going to last from 9am to 4pm (yikes!)

Fundy

Number of posts : 5382
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2024 3:07 pm

Staybrite wrote:
So the wife talked me into going to a marriage seminar held at the church this weekend.  For some reason I thought it wasn't going to occur for a few more weeks and I already had my Saturday partially planned out in my head (need to get some stuff done).  So I thought "well maybe I can do what I was going to get done before or after the seminar at church".  Nope.  This thing is going to last from 9am to 4pm (yikes!)
I did a marriage course with my wife.  Brilliant stuff, although ours was over a number of weeks, and we did them at home.
I also did a pre-marriage course, but that was with a few other people.

If it's like the ones I did, then it makes you talk, and sort out issues, and is good at making your marriage stronger.  I'd recommend them.

Thumbs Up

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2024 7:52 pm

Fundy wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
I did a marriage course with my wife.  Brilliant stuff, although ours was over a number of weeks, and we did them at home.
I also did a pre-marriage course, but that was with a few other people.

If it's like the ones I did, then it makes you talk, and sort out issues, and is good at making your marriage stronger.  I'd recommend them.

Thumbs Up

I'm guessing it will probably be good for us.  However, I thought it was going to be like 2 hours one day a week for a few weeks.  Not 7 hours in one day.

Fundy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2584
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2024 3:39 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I am having a total blast at Immortal Fest this weekend!  The performances have been amazing.  Ok, there have been a few blunders here and there, but it makes these musicians more down to earth for me.  I love that I got to see Saint, Fear Not, Bride, the Daniel Band, and Les Carlsen again.  I love that I have had the opportunity to see Neon Cross and Shout on stage after all these years!

Tonight, I will be seeing Trytan, Whitecross, Sacred Warrior, and Apologetix!  Out of the bands tonight, I have seen them all but Trytan.  I am not a big fan of theirs.  Perhaps this show will convert me.
Out of all of those, the only band I have ever seen is Whitecross.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2024 9:32 am

Hardkore wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
I am having a total blast at Immortal Fest this weekend!  The performances have been amazing.  Ok, there have been a few blunders here and there, but it makes these musicians more down to earth for me.  I love that I got to see Saint, Fear Not, Bride, the Daniel Band, and Les Carlsen again.  I love that I have had the opportunity to see Neon Cross and Shout on stage after all these years!

Tonight, I will be seeing Trytan, Whitecross, Sacred Warrior, and Apologetix!  Out of the bands tonight, I have seen them all but Trytan.  I am not a big fan of theirs.  Perhaps this show will convert me.
Out of all of those, the only band I have ever seen is Whitecross.

I've actually seen Les play with Bloodgood (once), but I've never seen any of the other bands live.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23639
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2024 10:38 am

Both of you should remedy that and plan to do Immortal Fest 2025!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite and Hardkore like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2024 4:28 am

We,ve had the first fall storm.
Not fun when you have to go to let Matsi out.
And go by bycicle in the  pouring rain to het birthday party of my grandson. He's 4 now.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2024 6:55 am

It seems that the remnants of huricane Kirk are coming to Europe.
I hope this hurricane will change his path and leave us alone.

Xid likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2024 4:42 pm

Kirk is expected to just be a tropical rainstorm by the time it hits Spain.

We are headed to Florida tomorrow for a week with Milton brewing in the Gulf.  It is supposed to hit Tampa again.  If it shifts north and the governor of Florida says to get out, we are gone.  We will play it safe.  Our condo we rented is on the bottom floor and we can exit directly to the beach.  We aren't going to play around with potential storm surges should the hurricane tracking be incorrect.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Staybrite, rockerVu2, Hardkore and MikeInFla like this post

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2024 11:17 am

Enjoy your time in Florida! I gotta say I don’t miss it and I’m ok if I never have to go back. 22 years living there was plenty. Glad to be out of hurricane alley. We have some vacation time coming up and will drive to northern Michigan. Then Nov 2 my youngest daughter has a marching band competition at Ford Field in Detroit. Should be fun. She plays xylophone on the front line ensemble.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2024 12:59 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Enjoy your time in Florida! I gotta say I don’t miss it and I’m ok if I never have to go back. 22 years living there was plenty. Glad to be out of hurricane alley. We have some vacation time coming up and will drive to northern Michigan. Then Nov 2 my youngest daughter has a marching band competition at Ford Field in Detroit. Should be fun. She plays xylophone on the front line ensemble.

My sister-in-law's new husband's parents live in Florida... (somewhere on the Gulf coast side but around 50 miles inland).  So she sent out a chain text asking everyone to pray for them.  After praying I thought to myself "I'll bet Mike is glad to be out of Florida this hurricane season".

MikeInFla likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2024 5:30 pm

We loved being in Florida!

Driving home through Alabama has been a beast.  There have been so many delays and detours that we have had to take just to keep moving that has added nearly THREE HOURS to an already long drive.  I don't know if it is the tourists that keep wrecking or if Alabaman's can't drive, but they made it real hard to get home.  We should have been home around 4 PM, and we are still driving and won't get in until after 7 PM.  We have been on the road since 8:30 AM!!!

rockerVu2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2024 9:25 pm

We ran into two more traffic jams in Tennessee!  It was 8:30 before we got home tonight.  It was almost a 12 hour trip that should have only taken 7:00!

I am hurting, hadn't eaten since breakfast, and I am just in foul spirits.  With a drive like this, it makes one want to just stay home.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2024 7:50 am

Kirk decided to take a more south east path and left my country alone.
Only the south of my country has gotten lots of rain.

Staybrite and Xid like this post

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3888

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2024 5:40 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Then Nov 2 my youngest daughter has a marching band competition at Ford Field in Detroit. Should be fun. She plays xylophone on the front line ensemble.
Is that a Bands of America event? We are at the Indy Super Regional at Lucas Oil Stadium this Friday. Our son plays clarinet.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12