Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+16
bassdude
Normaniac
Livna
Dynamis
kerrick
Jen5
MikeInFla
messiaen77
Through The Dark Radio
Fundy
Xid
Driven
Staybrite
alldatndensum
Black Rider
Guilty/Forgiven
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Random Ramblings - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 6:00 am

Am I scary or what!?

Random Ramblings - Page 8 Jsdeat10

John and I have been recording a video for our song Oppenheimer's Tragedy. He' got kitted out in a World War 1 gas mask and I'm this scary veined personification of Death.   affraid
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 8:08 am

Whoa, hope you feel better soon.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 10:17 am

Yikes!  affraid
That's not the cute and friendly Jen we are all used to seeing.  Glad it's only temporary.  Laughing

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 1:54 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Yikes!  affraid
That's not the cute and friendly Jen we are all used to seeing.  Glad it's only temporary.  Laughing
You only hope it's temporary  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 2:46 pm

Hide your kittens!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 2:52 pm

Make up is a wonderful thing, but, you know, it was actually really nice to go out without makeup for a change. I tell you, those dark veins are really hard to cover up!! Nom, nom, nom....KI-ttens!!!!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 3:09 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Make up is a wonderful thing, but, you know, it was actually really nice to go out without makeup for a change. I tell you, those dark veins are really hard to cover up!! Nom, nom, nom....KI-ttens!!!!

Random Ramblings - Page 8 Scared10

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 3:53 pm

I just lost my appetite all of a sudden
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 4:15 pm

Jen5 wrote:
I just lost my appetite all of a sudden

You don't like being the frightener of kittens?  lol!

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 4:26 pm

I just don't like it when my food looks at me with eyes big as pools. SO off-putting. I tell ya, it's Puss'n Boots all over again.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 7:53 pm

Frightener of kittens, language of the mad...
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 8:28 pm

Bahahahahaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 8:39 pm

First cold of the season already, hardly ever used to get sick but now get colds often. And I'm cold when I never used to be. Getting old is hard.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 9:06 pm

I feel your pain, BR. I'm the same. During the winter I live in a blanket. I actually wrap it around me as soon as I get home (like a towel after a shower) and wear it until bed time. I'm wearing one now over a fleece jacket, a cardigan, and a long-sleeved shirt. lol, SUCH a granny!
A few things I've found helpful: Vitamin C, Zinc, and regular exercise to raise my metabolism. Doing more exercise has been major help.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 6:25 am

My wife went to the theater last night to see Downton Abbey.  I had not watched the show nor wanted to.  So, she got out of her comfort zone and went alone.

She cannot stand horror movies and gets easily scared in films that are merely suspenseful with no horror or gore at all.  So, while she was at the theater, I rented a couple of scary movies (that weren't scary at all to me) from Redbox.  I watched Brightburn and Child's Play (2019 remake).  There were some gruesome scenes, but there was nothing really scary to me.  Maybe the concept of a Superman type character going on a killing spree is frightening for some, but it wouldn't happen in real life.  Neither would an electronic doll.  What scares me in a film?  Something that either did happen or could happen in every day life.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 8:13 am

I don't do much horror unless it's Aliens, for some reason I really enjoy those.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 10:02 am

I definitely need to see Downton Abbey sometime soon. I enjoyed the series and it'll be interesting to see how they handle things.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 11:36 am

Black Rider wrote:
First cold of the season already, hardly ever used to get sick but now get colds often. And I'm cold when I never used to be. Getting old is hard.

I've noticed the same thing.  I never used to get cold, now it seems to happen all too often.  As for getting colds, they really slow me down now.  Seems when I was younger I would just muscle through them and keep going, not anymore.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 6:26 am

Black Rider wrote:
I don't do much horror unless it's Aliens, for some reason I really enjoy those.

I don't do much horror as most of it is either totally unbelievable or just a gore-fest.  I don't find horror films scary unless they are something that could really happen or are built upon a premise that could happen in real life like the shower scene in Psycho or a slasher going from house to house for what seems to be no reason like in the original Halloween.  Even with both of those, you don't really see the gore.  Your mind had to complete the puzzle and that makes it even worse to me.  If you can see it, then you know it was fake.  Not seeing everything leaves an uncertainty that can be rattling.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 8:14 am

I agree, The Shining is a great example. Did you see The Quiet Place? It is like that.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 9:50 am

^The Shining is a masterpiece.  Did you see that they're making a sequel?  It looks so-so to me.

I enjoyed The Quiet Place... until it sank in a little.  It was a well-done and entertaining movie with some suspenseful parts, good acting, and whatnot but there were soooo many plot-holes and totally silly/illogical choices that made no sense other than to further the story.  It ended up feeling like a good short-story that producers decided to turn into a feature-length film to me.  It's still a fun movie and I'd probably recommend it, but watcher beware that to fully enjoy it, there's some significant suspension of disbelief needed.  Smile
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3118
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 7:35 pm

Can't wait for Dr. Sleep! I read the book when it came out and like it better than The Shining. Looking forward to seeing this sequel. Would love to see a grown Dan Lloyd playing Danny Torrance because he is still around. Rumor had it he was offered the part but Tony said NO (you have to know The Shining to know what that means) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 8:05 am

I agree, The Quiet Place was kind of like a short story made long but they don't make movies like that much anymore. 

"I don't want to talk about Tony anymore."
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 2:29 pm

It's only noon here in the Pacific NW, but it feels like it should be 5pm already.  Doesn't help that I've been up since 4am (had to drive my wife to the airport).   Me thinks I'm going to need a little caffeine to help me get through the afternoon.  Laughing

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 2:47 pm

No Staybrite, you need HAIR METAL!  (and coffee)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next