Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Fear Not Single - Don't Want None (Come Get Some)

Go down 
+10
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
Driven
mr.electric40
Xid
Fundy
Black Rider
Through The Dark Radio
MikeInFla
Staybrite
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

New Fear Not Single - Don't Want None (Come Get Some) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fear Not Single - Don't Want None (Come Get Some)   New Fear Not Single - Don't Want None (Come Get Some) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 10:23 pm

I don’t necessarily expect a band that’s been gone for 25 years to sound exactly the same, but I’m weary of the big changes we keep seeing. Deliverance did thrash again but it sounded nothing like the albums the fans all love. The Brave resurfaced to sound quite different and surprised everyone with a female singer. Guardian came back with an album and sound that really disappointed fans. Sacred Warrior came back with Waiting in Darkness, which sounded a good bit different than the old days (save, perhaps, for the title track). About the only band I can think of that was gone for awhile and came back to really satisfy their fans was Bloodgood. Stryper started rocky with Reborn, but have also finally gotten back to what fans want.

I’m done getting excited by old bands reuniting and recording new material. Fool me once...
Back to top Go down

New Fear Not Single - Don't Want None (Come Get Some)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3