Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+15
mr.electric40
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
Jen5
rockerVu2
Dynamis
Hardkore
kerrick
alldatndensum
Xid
MikeInFla
Staybrite
Driven
messiaen77
Through The Dark Radio
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23477
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 9:04 pm

I finished up all the videoing I wanted to do for the song.  Now, I have a ton of editing to do!  Let's see how far we can push Windows Movie Maker!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 9:09 pm

Remember John's offer to help, Chris.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 6:22 am

Jen5 wrote:
Remember John's offer to help, Chris.

I might just do that.  My lame software might not be the best for this.  I still want to try even if I fail miserably. 

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 7:59 am

Flying down to see my wife for her birthday on Saturday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23449
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 9:24 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
cheers great news!

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 1:06 pm

Vaguely blizzard-y conditions out there. I had the sunroof open earlier this week. Weather is wacky.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 7:47 am

Staybrite wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
cheers great news!

I hope your arms don't get tired!!!   lol!

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 11:33 am

TTDR, is your wife away or are you?
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 10:35 pm

If I remember correctly, his wife is still living in Texas until they can sell their house there.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 10:21 am

messiaen77 wrote:
If I remember correctly, his wife is still living in Texas until they can sell their house there.

Last time I asked him (here on the board) the house had sold, but Mrs TTDR hadn't found a satisfactory replacement career in PA yet...so unfortunately they were still carrying on a long distance romance.

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 10:44 am

Ah, that's kind of sad.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 7:20 pm

I can't imagine being married long distance. I'm dating long distance and that's not the most fun.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 8:38 pm

Driven wrote:
I can't imagine being married long distance. I'm dating long distance and that's not the most fun.

I can confirm that dating long-distance is tough!  Worth it though.   I love you
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 9:48 pm

Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

Last time I asked him (here on the board) the house had sold, but Mrs TTDR hadn't found a satisfactory replacement career in PA yet...so unfortunately they were still carrying on a long distance romance.
That's right.  I was confuzzled.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 6:28 am

The first day of editing my song video is done.  I have the first verse and chorus done and the musical intro before the second verse.  I am about a third of the way!  Man, this takes time trying to get everything synced up just like you want it to be.  I dread when I get to my guitar solo which I am doing standing in the middle of the parking lot of one of the two Walmarts I used to film.

So far, this thing is dumb!  LOL  For a dumb song, a dumb video should work!  Actually, I am shooting for the silly side since I couldn't get the actors to do each part mentioned.  That would have been a logistical nightmare and would probably have been expensive.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 8:40 am

Yes, my wife is still looking for a librarian position up here in PA and will keep working at her current college until she finds one.  And our romance started as a long-distance relationship (Houston to DFW which wasn't so bad  Wink ). But one of us flies to see the other about once a month.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 8:25 am

Last day before Spring Break!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 6:38 pm

Well, ends up that today is my anniversary. It was this day 24 years ago that I first started working at Walmart.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 8:22 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Well, ends up that today is my anniversary. It was this day 24 years ago that I first started working at Walmart.

For your anniversary, I will give you the super stupid but highly entertaining "Walmart Blues" video world premier.  I am just about ready to render it and upload it to YouTube.

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 9:43 pm

Hardkore wrote:

Wow, Hardkore, that's a long run. Hat's off to you. I don't think I've ever worked for the same company for more than four years. The hardest part about leaving one job for another was leaving the people behind. You must have some pretty neat relationships develop over that length of time.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 8:29 am

That's cool, almost unheard of that people stay at a job that long these days.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 1:06 pm

Hardkore wrote:

Dude that is amazing!  Congratulations.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 4:04 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

Wow, Hardkore, that's a long run. Hat's off to you. I don't think I've ever worked for the same company for more than four years. The hardest part about leaving one job for another was leaving the people behind. You must have some pretty neat relationships develop over that length of time.

Is it anything like the tv show Superstore?

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 4:22 pm

There's a tv show called Superstore????   Shocked  

Oh brother!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:57 pm

Jen5 wrote:
There's a tv show called Superstore????   Shocked  

Oh brother!

Oh man if you haven't seen it you gotta check it out.  It's hilarious.

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next