Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+17
crucifyd
Samson
kerrick
Hardkore
Jen5
Oldiesmann
MikeInFla
ishmael81
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
Xid
alldatndensum
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Driven
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Random Ramblings - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:58 am

Same here, upper 20's at night for Florida is uncommon... But the good thing is that it should kill a lot of bug eggs in the ground. Couple of good hard freezes will take those pests out.

Last edited by MikeInFla on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:11 am

Life is busy since last week.
My aunt has moved and there's still a lot of work to do in her old house.
We've to sort things out, what can to the trash and what is it worth to keep and divide with cousins and my siblings.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 4:20 pm

No snow has fallen and my school is already closed for tomorrow!  We were out Friday and today is a holiday.  Looks like a 5 day or more weekend!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:10 pm

Gotta love a 5 day weekend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Hardcore Christian

Hardcore Christian

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2018-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 9:16 pm

I took alldat up on his offer Very Happy 

Hi everyone!
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 5:18 am

Hello Hardcore. I'm Jenny, one of the newer members of this weird and wacky universe. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:31 am

Welcome aboard, Hardcore Christian!  Glad to have you!  Make yourself at home.  I'd tell you to pull up a chair and try the cappuccino maker, but we don't have any of that.  LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 11:43 am

Hey Hardcore Christian.  I won't hold you to the donut thing, but if you felt so inspired...
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 11:45 am

EDIT: ninja'd!  Well, if you won't, I'LL hold him to it I guess...   Twisted Evil

Welcome dude!  Let's not forget that the new guy brings doughnuts for everyone his first week.  I like the cinnamon swirl type please.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 11:52 am

Welcome, HC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Well, this is the second day this winter season that it has snowed here. Some years we might get one day,this is the first time in history that we have had two days. 

It was fun trying to brake while driving on ice...NOT!
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 3:16 pm

I was starting to get confused here. We have Hardkore and Hardcore. I guess they go together like Hotdogs and Mustard.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 3:42 pm

As long as it isn't Mac & Cheese, we'll be fine!  lol!

Back to top Go down
Hardcore Christian

Hardcore Christian

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 3:45 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Hello Hardcore. I'm Jenny, one of the newer members of this weird and wacky universe. Welcome.
Hey Jenny! Thanks for the welcome
alldatndensum wrote:
Welcome aboard, Hardcore Christian!  Glad to have you!  Make yourself at home.  I'd tell you to pull up a chair and try the cappuccino maker, but we don't have any of that.  LOL
Well that's a shame what are we supposed to drink with our donuts! Razz
messiaen77 wrote:
Hey Hardcore Christian.  I won't hold you to the donut thing, but if you felt so inspired...
Hey there, Kerrick what have you done?
kerrick wrote:
EDIT: ninja'd!  Well, if you won't, I'LL hold him to it I guess...   Twisted Evil

Welcome dude!  Let's not forget that the new guy brings doughnuts for everyone his first week.  I like the cinnamon swirl type please.
You'll get nothing of the sort, I see you are tyranting over here as well lol!
Xid wrote:
Welcome, HC!
Good to see you here dude!
MikeInFla wrote:
I was starting to get confused here. We have Hardkore and Hardcore. I guess they go together like Hotdogs and Mustard.
There is no facepalm emoticon here but use your mind and insert it  ---->  "here"
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 4:16 pm

Howdy HC, great to see you here.  This board needs some young blood....and more people from Washington (the state, not the district).
Thumbs Up

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Welcome to CHM Hardcore Christian.
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Christian

Hardcore Christian

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Howdy HC, great to see you here.  This board needs some young blood....and more people from Washington (the state, not the district).
Thumbs Up
Agreed, and what part of Seattle are you from again? I may have already been told this but I don't seem to recall which area
rockerVu2 wrote:
Welcome to CHM Hardcore Christian.
Thank you for the welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 5:13 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:
kerrick wrote:

MikeInFla wrote:
There is no facepalm emoticon here but use your mind and insert it  ---->  "here"

lol!

They don't let me tyrant here; I just cause trouble and someone else gets to clean it up.  It's quite freeing, really.   Razz
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Thumbs Up

I actually live in a little town called Orting (near Puyallup where we have the state fair).  We are probably about 20 miles northeast of Tacoma and 40 miles south of Seattle. 
I have a nephew who grew up here in the Puget Sound region, but followed a girl to Spokane for about 3 years (until he wised up and moved back home). Laughing

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 6:00 pm

kerrick wrote:
kerrick wrote:

MikeInFla wrote:

lol!

They don't let me tyrant here; I just cause trouble and someone else gets to clean it up.  It's quite freeing, really.   Razz

Exactly what is is like for me at the CMR!  lol!

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:46 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Haha well I won't make TOO much trouble here if you mind your manners there, deal?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 3:30 pm

kerrick wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Haha well I won't make TOO much trouble here if you mind your manners there, deal?

What kind of fun would that be?  Razz   

lol!

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 3:34 pm

Challenge accepted.  May the most mischievous man win!   Twisted Evil Razz Spam Laughing
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 4:16 pm

Welcome to the club HC. Good too see you here. Smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 10:00 pm

I get one last snow day off tomorrow!  Yay!  This will be over a week without having to go to school.  Man, this has been good!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next