Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+17
crucifyd
Samson
kerrick
Hardkore
Jen5
Oldiesmann
MikeInFla
ishmael81
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
Xid
alldatndensum
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Driven
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Random Ramblings - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:22 am

Who would have thought the Backstreet Boys was groovy?! This bird thinks so...

He even does a little headbanging later on in the song. lol
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 11:50 am

Why is every poem about mothers either A)about how much you resent your mother or 2)about how much you miss your dead mother?  That is unless the poet IS a mother and is venting about how much it sucks to be a mother or mourning their dead children.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 11:51 am

I'd like to start a serious post on this board, but how could anyone take me seriously with this hat?
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 4:41 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Why is every poem about mothers either A)about how much you resent your mother or 2)about how much you miss your dead mother?  That is unless the poet IS a mother and is venting about how much it sucks to be a mother or mourning their dead children.

Check out http://www.poemsource.com/mother-poems.html for a gazillion son/daughter to mom poems. Smile

Love my Mum
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 10:45 pm

Well I am on vacation again. Tomorrow I will be leaving driving thru Nashville up to St. Louis for the night. Then heading up to MN. on Sunday. While heading up I plan to stop in Riverside Iowa. Then next Thursday I'll be heading back. I plan/hope to stop at Cooter's Place in Nashville on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 11:37 pm

Have a good trip!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 6:27 am

Safe travels HC
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 6:40 am

Hardkore wrote:
Well I am on vacation again. Tomorrow I will be leaving driving thru Nashville up to St. Louis for the night. Then heading up to MN. on Sunday. While heading up I plan to stop in Riverside Iowa. Then next Thursday I'll be heading back. I plan/hope to stop at Cooter's Place in Nashville on Friday.

I will be out of school for the summer when you swing back by.  Get in touch with me, and I can meet you in Nashville for lunch if you want.  It would be cool to meet another CHM family member!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 4:16 pm

^ check your inbox.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 9:06 pm

Well, good thing I left at 7am as I just got here in my hotel room. It is now 9pm. That was over half of the trip. 4 to 5 hours from Nashville to here.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 3:17 pm

I've done 17 hours in a day down to TN. We split up the driving, so it wasn't as bad. Do you have a co-pilot Hardkore?
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 8:38 pm

No, I was driving solo on the trip.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 2:44 am

Hardkore wrote:
Small world! My family always stopped in Riverside when I lived in the Quad-Cities in Iowa, and we were visiting my grandparents in Richland.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 10:18 am

Riverside is a fairly nice small town. I mainly stopped for the Star Trek museum. I picked up a t-shirt that says Starfleet Union, but I wasn't sure about getting the red shirt.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 10:58 am

Is looking forward to flying back to Texas this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Riverside is a fairly nice small town. I mainly stopped for the Star Trek museum. I picked up a t-shirt that says Starfleet Union, but I wasn't sure about getting the red shirt.

NO NOT THE RED SHIRT!!!

Random Ramblings - Page 25 Redshi10

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:

Going to visit family, or just need some good BBQ?

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 1:39 pm

Jen5 wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

Check out http://www.poemsource.com/mother-poems.html for a gazillion son/daughter to mom poems.   Smile

Love my Mum
Maybe that's my problem.  I've been looking at classic poets.  I actually thought I had a good one by Edgar Allan Poe of all people, but then it turned out it was written to honor his mother-in-law (the mother of his dead wife) who had been like a mother to him since his own mother died.  Woulda been great...if he hadn't mentioned all the dead people.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 3:19 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Going to visit family, or just need some good Mexican food?

Yes to both, which has been corrected  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 4:39 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Jen5 wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

Check out http://www.poemsource.com/mother-poems.html for a gazillion son/daughter to mom poems.   Smile

Love my Mum
Maybe that's my problem.  I've been looking at classic poets.  I actually thought I had a good one by Edgar Allan Poe of all people, but then it turned out it was written to honor his mother-in-law (the mother of his dead wife) who had been like a mother to him since his own mother died.  Woulda been great...if he hadn't mentioned all the dead people.
I reckon that dude would have been a metal head if he'd been born in our time. He's all 'Darkness fills the land...

Once a fair and stately palace...stood there...glorious, golden.... This was long ago....but evil things in robes of sorrow assailed the monarch's gate....his home....is but a dim remembered story of the old time entombed.....bahahahahahahaaaaaa...M-E-T-A-L
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 4:40 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

NO NOT THE RED SHIRT!!!

THAT, is funny.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 4:47 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Going to visit family, or just need some good Mexican food?

Yes to both, which has been corrected  Very Happy

lol! ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 4:47 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

NO NOT THE RED SHIRT!!!

THAT, is funny.

lol!  Agreed!

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 6:05 am

lol!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 9:18 am

I gotta admit, the new EP from Luke Easter is quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next