Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Have You Ever" Game

Go down 
+9
Hardkore
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Xid
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 11:42 am

Yep. My first time on a 4 wheeler when I was 16 I was laughing at something and a big June bug flew right in my mouth. I've since learned to ride with my mouth closed...

Have you ever seen someone die in real life?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Fortunately, no.  When my mom died, she was in bed alone.  We had all left the room when my dad passed after we took him off the machines.  My sister died with her husband in the room but we were not to the hospital yet that morning.  I don't know that I ever want to see someone die.

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

OR

Have you ever met Robert Plant or Robert Palmer?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 1:40 pm

No, but my wife met Robert Wagner.

Have you ever fired a fully automatic weapon?

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 1:41 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Fortunately, no.  When my mom died, she was in bed alone.  We had all left the room when my dad passed after we took him off the machines.  My sister died with her husband in the room but we were not to the hospital yet that morning.  I don't know that I ever want to see someone die.

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

OR

Have you ever met Robert Plant or Robert Palmer?

I understand. Working in mental health settings for 11 years now, I've been in the room when 2 different clients died, though I've had many others on my caseload die when I wasn't there. It isn't a pleasant thing and to be honest, the times I've been here, I wished I wasn't.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 7:21 pm

No, the only guns I've ever fired are a 20 gauge and a .357.  I'm not in any way a gun guy.  Now blades are a different story.

Have you ever given someone a rough time for tripping over something and then tripped over the same thing yourself?
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 7:43 pm

No. I don't think so.

Have you ever fallen asleep while watching something (show or movie) with someone? (I have lol)
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 10:39 am

Yes, I have (usually a TV show or movie).  But I haven't fallen asleep at a black metal concert like Lia Markham did  at Cornerstone one year  Very Happy

Have you ever bought a CD and later found out that you already had that CD?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Sadly, on more than one occasion.

Have you ever had major surgery?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:06 pm

No thankfully.

Have you ever painted the exterior of a house?  What color?

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:39 pm

If vandalism of a vacant house as a teenager counts, yes I have painted the exterior of a house. I'll spare you what we drew...

Have you ever mixed two foods that didn't normally go together? (I enjoy peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches, for instance.)
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Yes.  When I was younger I made these horrendous concoctions and ate them to gross people out.  My worst was a chunky peanut butter, sweet relish, Tabasco sauce, mustard, and bacon bits sandwich decorated with little silver ball cupcake sprinkles.  I had to eat it with a spoon.

Have you ever been almost finished painting a room and run out of paint?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Yes, we painted the front room of our first house gumball red and we had to get more paint three times, if I remember correctly Very Happy

Have you ever driven to a store to get something, only to find out that they didn't have any in stock?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 5:51 pm

That happens quite frequently at our local Walmart.  Our store just sucks.  They have a lot of empty holes where stock SHOULD be but someone hasn't ordered properly to keep things filled.  So, we often don't find what we want.

Have you ever performed before a crowd as an adult but not at church?

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Yes, I played acoustic guitar (and even sang lead on one song) in two different clubs with a friend of mine back in the late 90's.  He did most of the singing and both times we did a 4-6 song set.  It was a blast.

Have you ever eaten wild mushrooms?

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 7:24 am

No, but the pink unicorn sitting next to me must have because she was saying some really weird stuff.

Have you ever had a great idea for a song only to discover that it was inspired by hearing the exact same song earlier?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 8:31 am

Yes.  Guess what?  Write it anyway.  There is an old saying among the classic era of country stars.  "If you hear a good song, write it!"  Let the previous creation inspire you to copy and then morph it until it becomes original.  It happens all the time.  I've even intentionally used someone else's riff in a song just because I was a fan of their music.

Do you like attending weddings?

Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 8:56 am

That isn't a "Have you ever...?" question!!!

I don't care for weddings though, unless it's family or a close friend.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:32 am

ishmael81 wrote:
That isn't a "Have you ever...?" question!!!

I don't care for weddings though, unless it's family or a close friend.

Well, EXCUSE ME, Mr. I've Got Questions Flowing From My Buttocks!  lol!   I was running a bit low on a good question and just asked whatever first came to my mind.  All I can say to you is:

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

You Rock

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:07 am

Have you ever forgotten to leave a question for the next person to answer.   geek
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:38 pm

No I don't think so.

Have you ever had questions flow from your buttocks?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:50 pm

I've had other stuff flow from my buttocks but not questions  Very Happy 

Have you ever asked someone a question and wished they didn't actually answer the way they did?
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 7:44 pm

Yes.  I asked a girl to a dance one time because I felt sorry for her when the friend she really wanted to go with rejected her in a really jerky way.  She said yes (because it turned out I was her #2 choice anyway) and then was so nervous the day of the dance she ended up taking Valium before I got there to pick her up, meaning she was borderline conscious the whole evening.  Worst date I ever had.

Have you ever watched an entire season of a TV show that you didn't like just because you started it and couldn't bring yourself to stop until it was over?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:49 pm

No.  If I can't stand a tv show or movie, I will turn it off.

Have you ever walked out of a movie because it was just that horrible?

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Yes.  And I almost walked out of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.  Never have seen The Battle of Five Armies.

Have you ever seen the size of that chicken?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:02 am

No I missed it - I was on the other side of the road...

Have you ever snooped through a friend or family member's stuff without them knowing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Have You Ever" Game
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next