Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Have You Ever" Game

Go down 
+9
Hardkore
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Xid
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9957
Registration date : 2007-05-18

The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Quote :

Have you ever ran out of gas and had to walk to your destination/gas station?

YEP ! Twice. Both when I was a teenager.
Once I was about a quarter mile from the gas station, knew I was dangerously EMPTY, and sure enough, it began to sputter and died. So, luckily, the gas station was in sight and downhill. I let'R roll down and right to the pump... Got lucky on that one !

The next time, the station was about 2 miles away. As I was climbing a hill, the truck sputtered and kicked the bucket about 4 blocks or so from a restaurant. I walked to it, looked for a pay phone (hard to imagine we lived in those days eh ?) and just before I could put my dime in, I heard my Uncle call my name ! He and my Aunt were waiting for their dinner. I felt bad bothering him, but he saved the day. Luckily I had my gas can. Got a ride, got a gallon, and he dropped me off at my truck. 

My next vehicle had one of those fancy new gadgets that lit up yellow when you're getting low and I've never ran out since Laughing

Has anyone ever seen a fatal car accident ? Either seen it happen, or was present just after it happened ?

(Someone else answer this one, but I wanted to share my personal story real quick- I nearly hit some drunk dude walking in the street late at night. Just as I passed a street light, he appeared out of no where - I swerved and missed him, but the dude that was about 30 seconds behind me... didn't miss him.  As I looked in the rear-view mirror, I seen one of his headlights disappear. Sure enough, the drunk dude I honked at got snuffed about 30 seconds later. It really freaked me out, but even worse, it wrecked the poor guy who hit him !  He was inconsolable !!)
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 7:10 pm

I'm not sure.  I remember when I was a kid my family and I were driving down a street in the "bad" part of town where the street lanes were really close to the narrow sidewalk.  This guy, probably drunk, stumbled and fell out into traffic and the mirror of the van in front of our car hit him square in the head, spun him around, and he ended up on the sidewalk.  I don't know if he was dead or not, but it would have been a miracle if he had survived.

Have you ever cried when a character in a book, movie, or TV show died?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23475
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 8:39 pm

I cried when the Enterprise D crashed in Star Trek Generations.  Does that count? 

Have you ever, even accidentally, passed a counterfeit bill?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 7:41 am

No never that happened to me.

Have you ever climbed a mountain?
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 3:56 pm

Not as in using ropes and stuff like that, more like hiking a mountain.  The summer before my senior year of high school I went with a group of folks to hike up Mt. LeConte in the Smokies.

Have you ever been chewed out by someone who thought you were someone else?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 4:42 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Not as in using ropes and stuff like that, more like hiking a mountain.  The summer before my senior year of high school I went with a group of folks to hike up Mt. LeConte in the Smokies.

Have you ever been chewed out by someone who thought you were someone else?

I spent 3-4 weeks in Highschool trying to avoid this big guy who insisted that I was some guy who was picking on his young friend in their neighborhood (let's call the big guy Bob).  Bob wanted to pummel me really bad for picking on some 12 year old that I had never met...funny thing was I had never even been to their neighborhood, never even seen the little guy he was talking about (and I tried to tell him this several times, but he just wouldn't believe me).  Fortunately Bob had a younger brother (Kevin) who knew it wasn't me and was constantly pealing Bob off of me when he came after me.  It got so bad was simply resolved to fight Bob (and probably get the bejeebers beat out of me) just to get him off my back.  Fortunately something happened and Bob came to the realization that I wasn't the guy harrasing his friend and he decided I didn't need to get pummeled.  Do you think Bob apologized the next time he saw me, nope...not at all he shook his fist at me menacingly and told me "I was luck this time".  That reaction really pissed me off and I gave serious thought to collecting my wood baseball bat and cracking open Bob's skull.  For some reason that response made me angry, but all his previous threats to beat me to pulp didn't anger me, just left me bewildered.

Have you ever been sky-diving or bungee jumping?

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 8:48 pm

Nope,not yet at least. I have thought about sky diving at one time. I may still do it.

Ever been on a roadtrip that lasted at least two days of non-stop driving one way  (at least 4 days round trip)?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 9:17 am

Yes, when my family went to Orlando one summer.  It wasn't too bad.  But driving through parts of Alabama and Louisiana were boring Very Happy

Have you ever left a concert early because the bands weren't that good?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 11:09 am

Kind of.  Went to see Queensryche open up for Metallica on the "Operation Mindcrime/Justice for All" tour.  Queensryche was the band I really wanted to see but I was more than willing to stay for the entire Metallica show.  After 4 songs I couldn't take anymore.  Whoever was mixing that band had them sounding so bad that I just couldn't tolerate it.  The bass was so loud they were getting feedback, you couldn't really hear any of the vocals and the guitars were just one blurry sounding mess....besides the band was a bit boring live.  Not sure about their live shows now but at the time time they pretty much just stood in one spot and played with little crowd interaction.

Has anyone ever shut themselves off from a family member, or had a family member quit talking/associating with them?

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:59 pm

Yep. I have an uncle that divorced when I was a kid and remarried about a year later. He does all
kinds of crap with his new wife's family but I haven't seen him since before my son was born - 7 years ago. He didn't even come to my uncle/his younger brother's funeral last year.

Have you ever been hungry and felt sick at the same time?
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 7:04 pm

Yes, this morning I got a strong hunger pang followed by a wave of nausea.  Maybe I'm pregnant!   Question

Anyway...have you ever looked for the end of a rainbow to find the pot of gold?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 9:02 am

Yes but all I found a box of Lucky Charms in the cupboard.

Have you ever eaten Indian food?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 9:15 am

Love me some Indian food like Buttered Chicken and Swarma.  And some good naan is always great with hummus.

Have you ever eaten Native American food?
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Yes.  When I was in college I went on a mission trip over Spring Break to Cherokee, NC to work at some of the Head Start centers on the reservation.  One of the churches there fixed a meal to thank us.

Have you ever rehearsed a telephone call before you made it?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Well, since I've been hunting for a new job since 2012, I've rehearsed many calls.

"Hi, this is Josh and I was calling about the position to see if there's been any movement?"
"No, I understand. Thanks for your time."

After the 10th or 11th time, I had it down.

Have you ever cursed in front of someone you "shouldn't have"?
(I know this one is weird. I "cuss" because I don't think it's that big a deal, but not in front of grandparents, my parents or my son - for very obvious reasons. My friends mostly also cuss, and my pastor doesn't much but it doesn't bother him.)
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 7:34 am

Quote :
Maybe I'm pregnant!

Ishmael ROTFL
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23475
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Ishmael, I cursed in front of my youth group bu5 purely by accident.  When one of the.youth didn't want to participate, I would call them a "fun sucker".  It only took once of reversing the first two letters one time three years ago to stop that.  LOL

Have you ever known about a huge mess of drama and felt powerless to stop it?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 7:39 pm

Yep, and that's why I quit going to family reunions.

Have you ever had a shelf fall in your garage causing two gallons of latex paint to pop open and splatter on your car?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 8:18 am

Why yes that exact thing happened to me yesterday! (No it didn't...of course it didn't...you weren't really expecting someone to say yes....but that is a crazy random thing, I'm assuming that happened to you?)

Has anyone gone to the dentist to have a bad tooth pulled and they pulled out the wrong one?

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 11:28 am

He didn't pull the wrong tooth but he did get too aggressive and left a bruise on my lip.

Have you ever noticed that games like this start out very general and then suddenly become more specific?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 11:33 am

Oh yes.

Have you also ever noticed how games like this start with a dozen people participating but quickly get whittled down to two people just responding to each other?

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:41 pm

No I don't think I had ever noticed that.

Have you ever noticed that those couple people are usually the coolest on the whole forum?
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 2:37 pm

I haven't noticed that.

Do you ever find it hard to think up a new question?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 3:24 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
No I don't think I had ever noticed that.

Have you ever noticed that those couple people are usually the coolest on the whole forum?

Oh yes, most definitely.  Wink

Xid wrote:
I haven't noticed that.

Do you ever find it hard to think up a new question?

Yes.

scratch Don't rush me I'm thinking.

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 3:34 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Why yes that exact thing happened to me yesterday! (No it didn't...of course it didn't...you weren't really expecting someone to say yes....but that is a crazy random thing, I'm assuming that happened to you?)
Yes, Wednesday to be exact.  On a related note, I love my pressure washer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Have You Ever" Game
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next