Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Have You Ever" Game

Go down 
+9
Hardkore
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Xid
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Yes, in a case of life imitating art I was eating Jelly Belly jellybeans, not knowing that my wife had gotten some of their Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans and dumped them into my stash as a joke.  I pulled out what I was sure was a luscious peanut butter one and it turned out to be dirt flavored (how does one even know how to make dirt flavor??)

Have you ever done something that you found absolutely terrifying to impress a girl?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 6:43 pm

I ate a couple of those Bertie Bott's every flavor beans once. I had one that tasted like dirt, and another that was ground black pepper.....it was after I tasted the booger one that I quit.

I don't know if it was terrifying but it sure did hurt really bad.  There was this very cute girl in junior high that I liked and she was rather upset at the roller rink one Friday night.  She waved at me from the chairs to come see her, but I was in the middle of the fast skate.  So did I take another turn around the roller rink to slow down and then safely exit before I went to talk to her?  No, I slammed on the brakes at hit the half-height wall at break-neck speed dislocating my little finger in the process.  I did still talk to the girl though...but needed to go to the doctor afterwards to get my finger set.

Have you ever woke up in a strange place...and it took you a moment to figure out where you were?

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 11:39 pm

Yep. When I still drank a lot (like high school) I once woke up at a different friends house, having gone to a second party I didn't remember. Oh, I also woke up with my t shirt tied to my forehead laying on the stove. That was when I realized I probably should ease up. 

Have you ever woke up and thought you had more time to sleep and you were actually late?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Have You Ever" Game
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11