Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Have You Ever" Game

Go down 
+9
Hardkore
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Xid
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23475
Registration date : 2007-01-30

The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 8:01 am

No.  It happened to my sister once, though.

Have you ever had to speak in front of a crowd?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 11:06 am

I have spoken in front of crowds several times.  I discovered in college that I enjoy public speaking.  So much that I was used as a presenter/MC during a tri-state engineering competition (over 3 days).

Have you ever had your car catch on fire?

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 1:09 pm

No, thankfully. My mom has had that happen, though. She knew something was up when smoke started coming out of the steering column Laughing

Have you ever been to a pow-wow or other Native American traditional event?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 8:19 am

I have, when I was a teenager. I enjoyed it very much but for a multitude of reasons, I've never been to another.

Have you ever sneezed so hard you hurt yourself?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 1:18 pm

Yes, I've sneezed and pulled a muscle several times  Sad  Now GET OFF MY LAWN!!!  Very Happy

Have you ever cleaned something and then realized that you cleaned it earlier?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 8:57 am

I've washed clothes a second time on accident. Does that count?

Have you ever eaten food with mold before you realized it had the mold?
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5518
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 9:49 am

Just the other day.  Blueberries in the muffin had turned.  Didn't see it.  Sad panda.

Have you ever driven by a previous place of employment and turn into the parking lot out of habit?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 10:37 am

Xid wrote:
Just the other day.  Blueberries in the muffin had turned.  Didn't see it.  Sad panda.

Have you ever driven by a previous place of employment and turn into the parking lot out of habit?
No, but my brother did and even went in and went to his old desk. The next day he did the same thing at another previous employer. Sadly, it turned out he had a brain tumor and it was affecting his memory  Crying or Very sad

Have you ever, literally, had to run for your life from something?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 11:45 am

Didn't exactly "run", but the convoy of trucks were were in (with open beds, no canopies) seriously sped up and raced through Panama City when we started taking sniper fire from the apartments above.... does that count?

Has anyone ever been lost in the woods/forest/desert etc. ?

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 12:24 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Didn't exactly "run", but the convoy of trucks were were in (with open beds, no canopies) seriously sped up and raced through Panama City when we started taking sniper fire from the apartments above.... does that count?

Has anyone ever been lost in the woods/forest/desert etc. ?
Oh yeah, I remember that Staybright. That's when you were driving by my house disturbing the peace when I was trying to sleep (see my Localisation).

Lost? I'm originally from Michigan (we moved to Tennessee when I was 9). When I was about 4 or 5 I got lost in Grosse Pointe, MI. I was trying to keep up with my older brothers. They were on bikes and I was on a big wheel. I got lost. If I had to get lost in Michigan the safetest place would have been Grosse Pointe. A couple came outside and saw me crying. They offered to help but I would not move. They offered to let me come inside for ice cream and as a young child that was a big no no for me (not ice cream, but strangers). They called the Police. Either Grosse Pointe Police or Detroit Police, I don't remember which. Then the police arrived and I would not go with them either. They asked why and I said "because you have guns". They tried everything they could to get me to go with them but I refused and would not move... Then a car pulled up and it was my dad looking for me. Now, in this day and age they probably would've thrown my dad in jail for neglect but I and my brothers were the ones at fault. They left me behind, not my parents.

To answer a previous question about speaking to crowds. I have many, many times and as many as 5,000-8,000 people when I worked in radio and introduced The Guess Who. The last time I got in front of a large crowd was 2006 when I introduced Styx in front of about 2,000. Good fun, and honestly I would rather public speak to thousands of people than talk to one. 

Have you ever visited someone's house then snoop thru their bathroom cabinets?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 1:12 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Oh yeah, I remember that Staybright. That's when you were driving by my house disturbing the peace when I was trying to sleep (see my Localisation).

lol!  Wrong Panama City!  The one we were shot at was full of Panamanians,  I'm guessing your's is half-filled with retired Northerners with the other half being mostly Cubans.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9957
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 7:00 pm

Quote :
Have you ever visited someone's house then snoop thru their bathroom cabinets?

May I just ask a rhetorical question here ? WHO HASN'T ??  lol!
I'm just always afraid they'll have some sort of elaborate alarm system that embarrasses the heck outta me. Or something will fall out and break on the counter... That would teach me.
Embarassed

Have you ever gone to a drive through, ordered your food, then realized you left your wallet at home and have no money on you ?
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 7:12 pm

No, but I did forget my wallet with a cart full of groceries at Winn Dixie.

Have you ever broken a bone?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 1:28 am

Quote :
Have you ever broken a bone?

Heh... heh heh.... :snerk: Buahahahahahaaaa !!! LOL !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA AHHHHHHH !!!!!!

Sorry.... ahem... umm... funny you should mention that...

In the last 30 days, I've managed to break 2 toes ! A month ago I stubbed the pinky toe on my right foot and broke it in 3 places. Had to set it myself as it was sticking out sideways. Then a couple days ago, after that toe healed up nicely, I managed to step wrong and slip, and get this, I HEARD my middle toe on the left foot snap ! I screamed out "NOT AGAIN !!!!"

So, I don't know what the deal is - nearly 47 years without breaking a toe and in 1 month I break 2. Sheesh !

Prior to that, and here's a basic list:
12 years old: Broke both bones in right arm skating at local roller rink (remember those in the late 70s, early 80s ??)
13 years old: Was tripped by 2 bullies, hit the ground so hard it snapped my left arm's bone clean apart and bent my hand. Good thing Dr set that one, cuz it was pretty gross looking
16 years old: Broke my nose on my weight bar equipment - duh
18 years old: Broke my left hand's middle finger knuvk. Slipped in Freezer locker at the Meat Dept I worked in, instinctively reached back to catch myself but instead my finger found it's way in a shopping cart, and snapped all the way backwards breaking the knuckle.
46 years old: 2 broken toes basically cuz I'm retarded.

NEXT question:
Have YOU ever broken any bones ? (see what I did there ? Twisted Evil  )
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 1:52 am

Very 1st broken bone - just what I wanted for Christmas 1982

The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 1982_j10

Annnd my current breaks - The pinky toe on the right foot healed up nice and straight. For some reason when I try to curl my toes on both feet, the left broken toe foot won't bend - kinda freaks me a bit. I'm broke financially too, so I'm not gonna bother x-raying it for them to tell me "yep it's broken, that'll be $45" - duh !!
The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 Toe410
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 1:58 am

And now your turn, Have YOU ever broken any bones ?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 6:21 am

Yes!  Just one, but it was a doozie!  In 2013, I broke my ankle while geocaching.  It wasn't even rough terrain.  It was just a slope covered in loose pine needles.  I slipped and fell.  My foot found traction and caught as I fell.  SNAP!  Five days later I had an 8" steel plate and 8 permanent screws put in.  I have around 70% range of motion back with it.  Needless to say, I can walk, but trying even to jog across the gym will still cause it to overextend and swell.

Have you ever had someone come to you and ask you to apply for a new job?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 7:14 am

No I never have had that.

Have you ever had a flat tyre of your car while you were driving?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 9:29 am

Quite a few times.  I was once a passenger in a car when it had a blow-out as well.  That was scary  Shocked

Have you ever met your doppelganger?
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 3:10 pm

No, but at one time I was told his name was Travis Tritt

Have you ever wished you could travel back in time and say "no" instead of "yes"?
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5518
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Yes.  But then I think of that one answer changing everything and then I wouldn't be who I am today.

Have you ever gone to throw a wrapper into the trash and end up throwing the product away instead of the wrapper?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 8:23 am

Yes, but fortunately my days of drinking that much whiskey are over.

Have you ever accidentally cussed in a meeting?
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 11:34 am

Probably. In Québec, standards for cuss words or non-cuss words are a bit different, even among Christians, so I've said things that I'd rather not say elsewhere, or not say the English equivalent, in (low-key) staff meetings at my school.

Have you ever had to fend off a wild animal attack?
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 3:04 pm

No, but when I was in the first grade I was attacked by a dog. Not really wild and it was chained up, I just got too close trying to "pet the puppy" I guess. I was able to get away with minimal injury.

Have you ever texted while driving? (The reason I ask this is because last month we were rear ended by a texting driver in my wife's NEW car which we had only made 2 payments on at the time we were hit).
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 3:43 pm

Yes, I have.  Most of the time I will use my microphone and speak my text, but I have typed them out before.  No, this isn't one of those times.

Have you ever mooned somone?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Have You Ever" Game
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next