Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+16
messiaen77
Samson
ishmael81
Hardkore
Guilty/Forgiven
BearDad
Redeemed Fool
alldatndensum
metaldude
kerrick
Xid
xenonlion
Driven
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Random Ramblings - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:48 pm

The side effects of antibiotics are not fun.
They are terrible.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Hang in there, friends.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Cold and rainy . . . yep, it's winter in Texas.
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:

It makes Dallas traffic sooo much fun.  Stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:58 pm

All The snow and Rain went south of Tulsa..We had sunshine and 50 degrees today...
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:33 pm

May just go to bed now. I've been running on diesel fumes these past few days.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 9:39 am

We have gotten the sad news that our aunt in Canada passed away yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 9:46 am

Very sorry to hear about your loss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:12 am

metaldude wrote:

It makes Dallas traffic sooo much fun.  Stupid

And it's always so fun to being with Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:53 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
We have gotten the sad news that our aunt in Canada passed away yesterday.

Sorry to hear.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
I left my phone at home today and I feel naked!

All of us engineers will now point and laugh at you lol!

Thanks, with friends like you who needs enemas?   Laughing

Well, I wasn't actually naked.  I guess I should have worded that better.

Without my phone, I felt naked instead of my normal fat guy running around in a loin cloth with a cod piece and matching pasties.

lol!

Hey, don't be a hater.  The phone just makes the ensemble.  affraid

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:43 pm

In honor of all the Vinyl LP haters I am going to look for some new vinyl to buy today... Smile
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:
In honor of all the Vinyl LP haters I am going to look for some new vinyl to buy today... Smile

Sounds like a good idea. I haven't gotten one in a while.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:39 am

Savage Amusement wrote:

I don't hate vinyl; I just don't see the point.  lol!

I wouldn't mind getting a couple of records and cutting them for pick guards for some homemade guitars.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:01 pm

Quote :
I don't hate vinyl; I just don't see the point.  Random Ramblings - Page 11 Lol

I bet even back in the day you never saw the point?  Thats ok...Some of us hear the superior sound  of  vinyl  and some dont..    Cool  As for the car I listen to XM Satalitle radio or a cd...Actually alot of stuff I have on vinyl I also have on cd....but in the house its usually vinyl and elsewhere its cd...My wife gave up all physical product and is sold on MP3 Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:
Quote :
I don't hate vinyl; I just don't see the point.  Random Ramblings - Page 11 Lol

I bet even back in the day you never saw the point?  Thats ok...Some of us hear the superior sound  of  vinyl  and some dont..    Cool  As for the car I listen to XM Satalitle radio or a cd...Actually alot of stuff I have on vinyl I also have on cd....but in the house its usually vinyl and elsewhere its cd...My wife gave up all physical product and is sold on MP3 Evil or Very Mad

Don't feel bad, my wife thinks she can just get rid of her cds and mp3 files because now she just listens to the radio in the car and spotify on the computer and home. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:48 pm

I feel like I'll become very quiet as I get older. I don't know for sure what I'll be like though. It's just that there are many times that I don't really have much of a desire to talk to people face to face or to make new friends. Sometimes I enjoy watching people talk to each other and enjoy each other's company much more. I don't mind being quiet, though. I would like to be more careful about what I say and do rather than being so impulsive. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:07 pm

I became less and less shy with time, for my part.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:36 am

Time to break out the vendor stick Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:16 pm

When you're a teen, you think you'll be pretty much the same person your whole life... only when you get into your late 20s do you realize how much you changed. Your ideals, personality, goals, world views, etc. Someone once said that humans change every 7 years... while I don't agree there's an exact science to that, I do believe that we change every few years. Tastes change, hobbies and other interests change-this is the reason it's work to be married- cuz 2 people living together their entire lives are each changing every few years and having to adjust and compromise. It's also the reason people should reconsider getting that tattoo... in a few years you'll have different ideas and feelings about that tattoo. 
Life is truly an adventure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:42 pm

Quote :
When you're a teen, you think you'll be pretty much the same person your whole life... only when you get into your late 20s do you realize how much you changed. Your ideals, personality, goals, world views, etc. Someone once said that humans change every 7 years... while I don't agree there's an exact science to that, I do believe that we change every few years. Tastes change, hobbies and other interests change-this is the reason it's work to be married- cuz 2 people living together their entire lives are each changing every few years and having to adjust and compromise. It's also the reason people should reconsider getting that tattoo... in a few years you'll have different ideas and feelings about that tattoo. 
Life is truly an adventure.

yeah..we change a little ...I think the growing in separate directions is what causes alot of divorce today...people just lose interest because the person they married isnt there anymore.....I hate that my marriage isn't what it used to be and that is something I have been thinking alot about lately... I am headed towards some big decisions in that area of my life...I still listen to my old music ..I still own and watch constantly my old 80s and 70s movies...I still have my old posters in the music room...I still have hair down the middle of my back and I still like the tattoos I got years ago (unfortunately I cant get anymore on my arms or chest because of my skin disorder but I may soon try to get more on my leg..)..So I dont know..My hobbies are still the same as they have always been and my interest and taste havent changed as much as they have expanded.....
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:48 pm

^ definitely one of the minorities - which is a good thing... consistency- though it is rare, is still apart of a lot of people's makeup. I was told by a teacher in 11th grade (1986) that 10 years from then I would not like all that heavy metal and punk rock.. she was wrong -as I love it and am into it even MORE than back then. 

However, many other aspects of my life have changed, some subtle, some major.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:00 pm

I've lost all the bookmarks I have made.
That's grrr Sad
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:26 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
^ definitely one of the minorities - which is a good thing... consistency- though it is rare, is still apart of a lot of people's makeup. I was told by a teacher in 11th grade (1986) that 10 years from then I would not like all that heavy metal and punk rock.. she was wrong -as I love it and am into it even MORE than back then. 

However, many other aspects of my life have changed, some subtle, some major.

I have a few friends from High School that "outgrew" the hard rock and metal we used to listen to.  I think they are waiting for me to grow up too.....it ain't gonna happen.  Oddly two or three of them still love the stuff like I do.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:26 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
I've lost all the bookmarks I have made.
That's grrr Sad

Grrr indeed, that stinks.  Crying or Very sad

Are you feeling any better yet?  Have you recovered from your infection?

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next