Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+19
unworthy
Readi_Sketti
xenonlion
MikeInFla
metaldude
BearDad
Samson
Xid
Redeemed Fool
Through The Dark Radio
LRW
Driven
topshot rhit
rockerVu2
Hardkore
alldatndensum
Staybrite
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

What are you watching? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:12 pm

Just watched Angel in the House.  Good, clean, cute movie.  My wife and I really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:04 am

MikeInFla wrote:
Xid wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:
Currently watching LONGMIRE on Netflix, that show is awesome. Kind of reminds me of Law & Order but with cowboys.
My wife and I ran through Longmire last year.  Looking forward to the next season!
I'm glad Netflix picked it up! When it was on A&E people at work raved about it. Then it got cancelled and I thought i missed it. Then my boss mentioned it was on Netflix and even had a new season. I just finished episode 2 of season 3. So I still have this season and the 4th to go and i read where Netflix will do season 5! I'm just disappointed in 10 episodes, would love about 15-20 each season!

Longmire is an excellent series.  Looking forward to seeing more episodes.

Recently started watching Broadchurch.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:26 pm

I watched most of Longmire with my parents (though I missed much of the earlier episodes) and it was pretty good but IMO started getting pretty silly...

The whole Hector thing was just ridiculous and should've been cut out entirely - or at most only existed for an episode or two.  And then Vic's character devolved into a loony archetype of a needy and overly-emotional woman - whereas I thought her character earlier on was stronger though still conflicted.

All that said, I'll probably still watch more episodes if/when they come.  Smile
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 7:22 pm

Also, I was really enjoying Twin Peaks but it got "too weird" for the rest of my family and now I'm the only one that wants to continue watching it...  Sad  Drat!

On Saturday evening Veronika and I watched Romancing The Stone with my parents.  I hadn't seen it in years.  It's extremely stupid but I thought fun.  Veronika didn't care for it much due to its mind-numbing attributes, but this evening we may watch The Seventh Seal which has much more depth, symbolism, and meaning behind it.  I really like that movie a lot.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:19 pm

kerrick wrote:
Also, I was really enjoying Twin Peaks but it got "too weird" for the rest of my family and now I'm the only one that wants to continue watching it...  Sad  Drat!

I'm not surprised to hear that...in general that's what happened with most of their audience back when the show was in regular rotation on television.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 8:09 am

Charlotte's Web.

Greetings and .....
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:43 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Charlotte's Web.

Greetings and .....

Salutations!

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:44 pm

I watched Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 last night.....I have to confess it wasn't a very worthwhile sequel.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 8:27 am

You got it Staybrite.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 11:44 am

The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

The Equalizer
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 11:45 pm

When the Game Stands Tall
Hotel Transylvania 2
Robot & Frank

kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 2:53 pm

What'd you think of Robot & Frank?  I really enjoyed it a lot!  I thought it was very well done.

I watched Hail, Cesar! last night.  I'm a massive Coen Brothers fanboy so of course I liked it a lot, though it definitely wasn't my favorite of theirs.  I'd recommend it for fans of the Coen Brothers because it's just dripping with their classic zany style, but folks not used to that may not enjoy it as much.  The rest of my family didn't care for it a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3875

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 9:40 pm

I enjoyed it. Took me a while to figure out she was his wife.

Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 11:00 am

Pride & Prejudice & Zombies
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:

Seriously? Oh man that could be really good if done properly.

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:28 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Seriously?  Oh man that could be really good if done properly.

Sam Riley is definitely no Colin Firth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 5:53 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Seriously?  Oh man that could be really good if done properly.

Sam Riley is definitely no Colin Firth Very Happy

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:07 pm

The unaired pilot and the first 8 episodes of "Big Band Theory".  Just 8 1/2 years to go!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:43 am

alldatndensum wrote:
The unaired pilot and the first 8 episodes of "Big Band Theory".  Just 8 1/2 years to go!

I'm unfamiliar with that show. Is it anything like Big Bang Theory but concerning big bands from Lawrence Welk era. geek
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:00 am

Hardkore wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

I'm unfamiliar with that show. Is it anything like Big Bang Theory but concerning big bands from Lawrence Welk era. geek

No, Tommy Dorsey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Hardkore wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

I SERIOUSLY need to hire a proof reader! lol!

Last night, we watched:

The Martian

Goosebumps

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:52 am

Hardkore wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

No, Tommy Dorsey Very Happy

OK,that works too.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:56 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Last night, we watched:

The Martian

Goosebumps

Haven't seen either one of those yet. How were they?

As far as Big BANG Theory,IMO, the early years are the best. Some really funny stuff in there. One of my fav ep's is the one with Stan Lee.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:56 am

Spectre
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 9:47 pm

Hardkore wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Last night, we watched:

The Martian

Goosebumps

Haven't seen either one of those yet. How were they?

As far as Big BANG Theory,IMO, the early years are the best. Some really funny stuff in there. One of my fav ep's is the one with Stan Lee.

I liked both movies, but I think I prefer The Martian.  While not funny, it did give a good look at how hard one man tried to survive in a hopeless situation that kept overcoming impossible odds.  I think that is a message that any human can use--never give up!

Goosebumps was decent, but Jack Black's fake accent while playing R.L. Stine just bugged me.  I liked his voice over for Slappy the Dummy better.  He nailed the creepy part.

Today, I saw:  The 5th Wave

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next