Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend

Go down 
+13
MikeInFla
Guilty/Forgiven
BearDad
Readi_Sketti
Samson
Through The Dark Radio
Driven
topshot rhit
Mac
Redeemed Fool
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
Staybrite
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend   Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Sorry to hear this Gary.
But it's better to find this out than two months later.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend   Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:27 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Wow! That's a 180. Knowing he's still out there (and apparently unstable) with firearms would not sit well with me.

Staybrite wrote:
... over my daughter's girlfriend
So he was picking on one of her friends or was he thinking your daughter goes both ways??? I couldn't follow that part.

Nothing sinful going on with my daughter and her friend (who is a girl) it was just quicker to type "girlfriend" rather than "friend who is a girl" (but now thanks to you I have had to do that too).  Just trying to indicate that it wans't some friend who happened to be a boy that was the catalyst for the argument.

In our neck of the woods girls often call their friends (who are girls) "girlfriends"

Number of posts : 3876
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend   Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Same here and I had assumed that, but couldn't figure out why he would come unglued over one of her buddies.

Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend   Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:59 am

Sorry to hear all this news Staybrite.  Tough stuff to go through.  I pray that things will settle down for you all very quickly.  I have to say though I am glad it has happened now and not after the wedding, as that would have been much worse.

Praying for you guys.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend   Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:11 am

Staybrite wrote:
Hey everyone BIG UPDATE on the wedding.  It's not going to happen.......ever.....she is not going to marry this guy.

I'm sure you will want to know the story.  As you may know me and Mrs. Staybrite were in Arizona (just the two of us) during the last week of May (and we had a fantastic time). 

Um,so did this happen last year or are you thinking futuristic? or maybe just confused.  Razz 

Anyway Yow! thankfully that was taken care of early enough. She obviously has a good head on her shoulders to go ahead and call the police on him.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend   Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:30 am

Hopefully the boy gets the help that he needs.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend   Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:44 am

Hardkore wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Hey everyone BIG UPDATE on the wedding.  It's not going to happen.......ever.....she is not going to marry this guy.

I'm sure you will want to know the story.  As you may know me and Mrs. Staybrite were in Arizona (just the two of us) during the last week of May (and we had a fantastic time). 

Um,so did this happen last year or are you thinking futuristic? or maybe just confused.  Razz 

Anyway Yow! thankfully that was taken care of early enough. She obviously has a good head on her shoulders to go ahead and call the police on him.

Ha!  Meant to type "last week of March"....and yes my mind still hasn't recovered from an 8 hour exam I had this Friday....brain still feels a little fried.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend   Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:50 am

topshot rhit wrote:
Same here and I had assumed that, but couldn't figure out why he would come unglued over one of her buddies.

It was very odd, and something similar happened a month previous when he got irrationally upset/angry over my daughter insisting that she really wanted her mother to come with them to add potential gifts to their wedding registry.  It appears as if the young man has issues with wanting (or needing) to control everything (something that we didn't notice early enough).  A few months after their engagement I met his mother and she was more than a little odd.  After a few incidents between his mother and my wife (and daughter) we have come to the assumption that she is bi-polar (something more than one of her own children believes as well) but she refuses to get help.  Deep down i think the boy has a good intentions, however he certainly isn't sound mentally.

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend   Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:12 pm

I'm really not trying to freak you out, but I'd be on alert for this young man to show up again. Control freak (or jealousy?), mental issues and firearms don't make for a good mix. He likely knows most of the spots she goes. Sorry, you probably are freaked out. I would be in your shoes.  Shocked 

Definitely hope I'm wrong!

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend   Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:17 pm

Indeed a bit worried for my family.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend   Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:18 pm

How's your daughter doing after this all happened?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend   Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Praying that this whole thing can be put behind all of you and she can move forward.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483

PostSubject: Re: Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend   Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:29 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
I'm really not trying to freak you out, but I'd be on alert for this young man to show up again. Control freak (or jealousy?), mental issues and firearms don't make for a good mix. He likely knows most of the spots she goes. Sorry, you probably are freaked out. I would be in your shoes.  Shocked 

Definitely hope I'm wrong!

Just get your carry/conceal permit and either a 9 mm or a .40 caliber.  If he shows up, then the boy must be suffering from a lead deficiency.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend   Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Got A Call From My Daughter's Boyfriend
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5