Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dating and Relationships Thread!

Go down 
+17
Fundy
bassdude
Xid
Redeemed Fool
MikeInFla
BearDad
Samson
Readi_Sketti
rockerVu2
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
Driven
xenonlion
alldatndensum
Mac
Guilty/Forgiven
kerrick
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Yes, our mouths were quite agape when he pronounced his love for Mack!  lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:35 pm

What are those levels of love again? There's philos, agape, eros (not getting into that one)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:28 pm

agape means unconditional love which is what Jesus modeled. Philos means brotherly love. Philadelphia gets its name from that root word City Of Brotherly Love. And Eros has more to do with romantic love. Not at all sinful in the context of marriage but we get the word erotic from eros
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:41 am

Excellent post Staybrite. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Excellent post Staybrite. Thumbs Up
Thanks

Readi_Sketti

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Mac & Rob, that is a nice story. I didn't realize Mac was Beth!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:39 pm

Wait, you mean Mack isn't a guy??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:15 pm

Readi_Sketti wrote:
Mac & Rob, that is a nice story. I didn't realize Mac was Beth!
Funny, I thought Mac was Duff. You know, like "Beware Macduff."
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Nope, and just in case you were wondering. Readi Sketti, Xenonlion & RockerVu2 are all of the female persuasion as well.

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:59 am

Next you'll tell me that Xid isn't a real minion.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:38 pm

lol! 

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Banana?
Back to top Go down
Readi_Sketti

Readi_Sketti

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Nope, and just in case you were wondering.  Readi Sketti, Xenonlion & RockerVu2 are all of the female persuasion as well.
Yeah, I just learned who RockerVu2 was last week :PShe is my FB friend & chats on Untombed with us sometimes :)She is also a very loyal customer! She rocks, so crazy I had no idea for so long it was her Razz
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:01 pm

That's kind of the funny thing about using screen names here at CHM (and CMR) and using your real name on Facebook. Those kind of surprises come up sometimes (what's funny is I think I have only been friended on f.b. by about 6 or 7 members here at CHM).
I think RockerVu2 is a pretty great person too. I got to meet her and her husband face to face a few years ago, they are both really good people.

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:46 pm

So I found this to be rather interesting and related to my earlier posts...  I had another demonic attack dream the other night, though this one was different than the many previous ones.  It's hazy but this is what I remember:  There was a demon in front of me and it laid out a few small boxes on a table that was between us.  Each box represented something I wanted such as romance, wealth, contentment, and the like.  He was offering them to me and all I had to do was choose what I wanted.  I was angry and knew it would be bad so I yelled at him saying, "in the Name of Jesus Christ, GET OUT!!!" and he left and I woke up!  I keep track of such dreams and experiences (they haven't all been dreams... but that's another topic for another thread) and this one was #40 for me.  They began about 10 years ago or so.  Anyways, I hope that my dream is somewhat consistent with where I'm at spiritually to be able to have the strength to not fall into the traps of things I desire (particularly romance) if it's not from, by, and for God.
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:07 am

Who needs christianmingle dot com when you can just meet over Christian metal?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:20 pm

Samson wrote:
Who needs christianmingle dot com when you can just meet over Christian metal?
Headbang
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:25 am

My wife gets so annoyed when a Christian Mingle commercial comes on. She always says sarcastically "Oh, that's right, God needs help bringing people together now, God's no longer able to bring your mate to you without an internet service"

She cracks me up Laughing
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:16 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
My wife gets so annoyed when a Christian Mingle commercial comes on. She always says sarcastically "Oh, that's right, God needs help bringing people together now, God's no longer able to bring your mate to you without an internet service"

She cracks me up Laughing
Those commercials irritate me as well, mostly because I think they are a racket and about as Christian as the mafia (sure, they go to church!).
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:13 am

No doubt Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:16 am

Don't get me started about Christian Mingle... Case in point my mom!
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:18 pm

A little late to this thread but Rabid Rob is The Deacon Of Metal? I remember your old user name.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:20 pm

I'll post later how me and my wife met when not having to type it on the iPod. I'll wait til I have the computer handy. We've been together over 20 years now. Met when we were 22.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:17 am

Well the way things seem to be progressing... there's a certain lady I think I'm gonna be asking out on a date soon.   Very Happy   More on this tomorrow, now I'm going to bed!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:02 am

My wife and I met through a mutual friend when we were still in high school.  We started seriously dating when we were 17.  We got married when we were 18.  We've been together almost 26 years.

The secret?  I keep hiding her ammo!   lol! 

Actually, I think it is kinda hot when we go to the gun range together and she shows she can take out a perp if need be.  Women + firearems = darn sexy!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dating and Relationships Thread!   The Dating and Relationships Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dating and Relationships Thread!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next