Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music Suggestions

Go down 
+3
alldatndensum
Driven
rich71
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rich71

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Music Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Music Suggestions   Music Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:55 pm

I'm looking for new music suggestions. I like bands like Whitecross, Letter7, Bloodgood, Barren Cross, Kutless etc, you get the idea Smile. Looking for some fresh pickins. Being able to hear some samples would be good too if at all possible. Thanks in advance and keep Rocking for The ROCK!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Music Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions   Music Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Almost all the Saint albums (Time's End, Too Late For Living, In The Battle through Desperate Night) are definite recommendations. As well, check out Menchen (albums Red Rock and In The Light) for some heavy and bluesy rock and metal. GX Project and Main Line Riders have an AC/DC feel to them.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Music Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions   Music Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Stay away from the new Kutless album that came out this year. They have totally wimped out. The new TFK and Seventh Day Slumber albums were awesome, though, if you like that style of rock.

As far as the Barren Cross and Letter 7 stuff goes, get the latest Driver album, John Schlitt's new release, and the new one from Joshua Perahia. When the album is released, the new Mission Of One project will be in this vein. It is currently being mixed by our own Thomas Wilson. It will still be a couple of months before it is done, however.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rich71

Music Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions   Music Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:41 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Stay away from the new Kutless album that came out this year. They have totally wimped out. The new TFK and Seventh Day Slumber albums were awesome, though, if you like that style of rock.

As far as the Barren Cross and Letter 7 stuff goes, get the latest Driver album, John Schlitt's new release, and the new one from Joshua Perahia. When the album is released, the new Mission Of One project will be in this vein. It is currently being mixed by our own Thomas Wilson. It will still be a couple of months before it is done, however.

I've never heard of Driver. Do they have a website and maybe some samples to listen to. I've never heard of Joshua Perahia, again website?, samples?

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5307
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Music Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions   Music Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:27 am

If you end up liking driver, then also get Rob Rocks solo stuff and Impellitteri (where he's the front man). Can't go wrong with Rob!

Fundy
http://driverofficial.com/bio.htm

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Music Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions   Music Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:17 am

Here you can read the review our own dynamis has written over Driver.

Driver review

When I remember it well you can listen to samples on NEH.

Last edited by rockerVu2 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Music Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions   Music Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 am

Millenial Reign is a new band with that old school 80's s

Music Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions   Music Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
Here you can read the revieuw our own dynamis has written over Driver.

Where is the review?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Music Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions   Music Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:29 pm

rich71 wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:
Here you can read the revieuw our own dynamis has written over Driver.

Where is the review?

Here is the link, and if you are not familiar with the site there are tons of really cool reviews and news (etc.) there.

http://www.angelicwarlord.com/reviews/d/driver12.html

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Music Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions   Music Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Fundy wrote:
If you end up liking driver, then also get Rob Rocks solo stuff and Impellitteri (where he's the front man). Can't go wrong with Rob!

Fundy
http://driverofficial.com/bio.htm

what he said.

you could also keep an eye on the 'Faceburner of the Day' thread. lotta good stuff popping up there.
Music Suggestions 158100
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Music Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions   Music Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:11 am

Sorry guys, I have forgotten to post the link.
You have to use the "search"to find the Driver CD.
Hope this helps.

Driver samples
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Suggestions   Music Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Suggestions
Page 1 of 1