Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album

Go down 
+3
Staybrite
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:21 am

......... oh sorry, wrong forum... am I embarrassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:00 am

"I write the songs that make the whole world sing/I write the songs of love and special things/I write the songs that make the young girls cry--GAK! CHOKE! PUKE! I'm done for!" Razz
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:01 am

No problem Guilty/Forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:44 am

Funny story behind this actually. Not sure if I've shared this with ya'all, but, when my daughter was around 13ish (she's 23 now), we were all working on Thanksgiving dinner that year and I had bought my wife Barry Manilow's greatest hits (if that's what you wanna call them). I bought it for her partially as a joke, but also partially cuz she grew up with Barry since one of her older sisters liked him. So, long story even longer, we played that Barry CD in the background during the Thanksgiving time that year.

Since that year, my daughter has always wanted us to put Barry on in the background for the "memories". I'm not always terribly excited about this... but it is a funny part of Thanksgiving now. Some years I'll forget and my daughter will ask "heyyyy, how come Barry's not playing ??"

(personally, I'd rather listen to Theocracy in the background) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Oh Mandy, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking...but I turned you away Oh Mandy..........................

Sorry man I don't got no love for Barry. Evil or Very Mad

bigjtink

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Please stop at the door on your way out and turn in your "Man card".
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 pm

I gotta agree with Tink. Lose the Man Card. If you're gonna listen to Barry, you might as well just dress in drag.

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:46 pm

John Bender: "Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:47 am

At first when I saw this thread yesterday I didn't know what to think.

I agree with Chris and Tink.

alldatndensum wrote:
I gotta agree with Tink. Lose the Man Card. If you're gonna listen to Barry, you might as well just dress in drag.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Are you kidding ?? Barry ROCKS !!

Just look at the cover of his new album....

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Looks like he's ready to do a metal album with Pat Boone.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Careful, I'm still getting over that Pat Boone album... that one really messed me up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:48 pm

My sister is a huge Barry Manilow fan. She listened to him constantly when we were kids. We got to choose which albums were playing on trips alternately. I would put in Kansas or Rez or Sweet Comfort band... she would play Barry. Neutral

Unfortunately, that means I know a lot of his songs by heart... but not by my choice.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:36 am

ah those eternally embedded songs that you'd be willing to undergo brain surgery to remove them if you could
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:46 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Careful, I'm still getting over that Pat Boone album... that one really messed me up

Oh come on now, it wasn't that bad...I personally liked his cover of Holy Diver Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album   Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite Barry Manilow song from each album
Page 1 of 1