Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Barren Cross song from every album

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Favorite Barren Cross song from every album Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Barren Cross song from every album   Favorite Barren Cross song from every album I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Rock For the King - "Dying Day" - A great anthem to start the record. "It's All Come True" would be a close second.

Atomic Arena - "King of Kings" - the first song I ever heard by these guys and remains my favorite BC tune ever.

State of Control - "Your Love Gives" - I know, its the ballad, how could I do this?! But I love this song, and it has spoken to me a lot over the years. Of the rock tracks, it'd be "Love At Full Volume". As a married guy, I love the message (and music) on that one.

Rattle Your Cage - "Here I Am" - good message, good music, great hook
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Barren Cross song from every album   Favorite Barren Cross song from every album I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Oh man, now I gotta go listen to these albums again, some of them might be a little hard for me to figure out.

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Barren Cross song from every album   Favorite Barren Cross song from every album I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Rock For the King - "Dying Day", this songs just gallops along at a fantastic rocking pace (love it). I also really dig the title track "Rock for the King"

Atomic Arena - "King of Kings" fantastic song, great lyrics "He's the Rock, the great I AM, He's the reason why we sing...He's the King of Kings". I'm also a fan of the "aggresiveness" in "Deadlock"

State of Control - Ok I'm having a really hard time picking a favorite from this album "Out of Time", "Hard Lies" and "Crying Over You" are all fantastic songs. I love the power-ballad chorus in "Crying Over You".

Rattle Your Cage - I gotta go with "Here I Am" as well, great tune. I also really dig "No Time to Run"

It looks like we have quite a few favorites in common FOJ. Favorite Barren Cross song from every album 676823

Fundy

Number of posts : 5302
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Barren Cross song from every album   Favorite Barren Cross song from every album I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Rock For the King - "Rock for the King". Haven't listened to this album in years (probably 6 or more) but I've always liked the title song.

Atomic Arena - "King of Kings" fantastic song, great lyrics "He's the Rock, the great I AM, He's the reason why we sing...He's the King of Kings". DITTO STAYBRITE!!! Also love "Close To The Edge" and "Deadlock" (singing Deadlock right now!!)

State of Control - "Out of Time". Just great! Really powerful song! .........Suddenly and without warning thousands, perhaps millions of people just disappeared......... BANG! Why did you wait? Why did you hesitate? We tried to warn you, but now you're out of tiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee!"

Rattle Your Cage - "Rattle Your Cage" and "Here I Am" are great (so are a number of others, but simply for it's irresistable qualities, I love "Sick".......... but I'm not sure why! Love this bit......... "I'm a sick individual. Sick but not for long
I'm a sick individual until the doctor came along"

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2550
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Barren Cross song from every album   Favorite Barren Cross song from every album I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Atomic Arena~This is one of those discs that have quite a few favs on them that they pop into your head all the time. I have had that happen while at work quite often.

Imaginary Music ~ cool song to have fun with. Prance around the room playing your air guitar headbanging and singing with it. I love the vid they did for this one.

Deadlock

Heaven or Nothing
~Great power ballad from this outing.

King of Kings~ same as Staybrite and Fundy

State of Control~I have to echo Staybrite's thoughts on this one~Out of Time, Hard Lies and Crying Over You

Rattle your Cage~I need to listen to this in the car but on initial listening to it again I have to agree with Here I Am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Barren Cross song from every album   Favorite Barren Cross song from every album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Barren Cross song from every album
Page 1 of 1