Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Rob Rock song from every album

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Favorite Rob Rock song from every album Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Rob Rock song from every album   Favorite Rob Rock song from every album I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:23 pm

This is just for his solo albums, not all the Impellitteri, Driver, Joshua, Angelica, etc.

Rage of Creation - "Forever" - I like how the song builds musically, and the lyrics are fantastic.

Eyes of Eternity - "Eyes of Eternity" - the title track barely edges out "Rock The Earth" because I love the message and music, where with "Rock The Earth" its the music that really grabs me.

Holy Hell - "Holy Hell" - this one was easy. It contains the best guitar solo I've ever heard. CJ rips up the joint on this track. Easily my favorite RR record. By the way, the message on this song is also very, very good!

Garden of Chaos - "Ride The Wind" - this has a throwback feeling to it that sounds like the big hair sound of the late 80's. This song is infectious and may be my #2 or #3 favorite RR song. "It's Only A Matter of Time" would be a close second on this album.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rob Rock song from every album   Favorite Rob Rock song from every album I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Oh man now I gotta go listen to all the solo Rob stuff again (don't worry that certainly wont be a chore for me).
Headbang

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rob Rock song from every album   Favorite Rob Rock song from every album I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:52 am

Those questions drive me nuts.
I really know what songs I like and dislike.
But to discribe why it not easy.
Most of the time with favorite songs I fall for the music.
Then I pay attention to the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rob Rock song from every album   Favorite Rob Rock song from every album I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Well don't describe "why". Just tell wich ones are your favorites.

Fundy

Number of posts : 5327
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rob Rock song from every album   Favorite Rob Rock song from every album I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Rage of Creation - "The Sun Will Rise Again" - This is my least favourite album by Rob (of his solo stuff), but about 1/2 of the tracks are great, and The Sun... is my favourite right now.

Eyes of Eternity - "Fields Of Fire" and "Rock The Earth" - Both top songs, and I can't really choose between the 2.

Holy Hell - "Slayer Of Souls" - Absolutely got to be this song. What a way to open an album! Easily my favourite RR album, it packs a punch and 7 of the songs are simply superb.

Garden of Chaos - "Saviors Call" - Good album, but not up to HH standard. Saviors Call is a great song.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rob Rock song from every album   Favorite Rob Rock song from every album I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Rage of Creation - "In The Night" the hook in the chorus seems big enough to catch a whale. Unlike Fundy this is one of my favorite Rob Rock albums. I really dig his remake of the Abba song "The Eagle", and also really like "On the Streets of Madness" and "Forever". It's a great album.

Eyes of Eternity - "Eyes of Eternity" very cool title track love the lyrics (good pick FOJ), I also really dig the chorus in "You Know". Not a bad album at all, but probably my least favorite in the RR solo catalog.

Holy Hell - "Calling Angels" and "Holy Hell" are both amazing. I can't pick between the two (so I won't). I agree with Fundy that this is probably my favorite of his solo albums.

Garden of Chaos - I had a tough time with this album, I could have picked almost any song, as most of them are pretty solid. Having said that none of them seem "fantastic" to me but if I had to pick just one I would probably go with "This Time Is the Last Time".

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rob Rock song from every album   Favorite Rob Rock song from every album I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:58 am

Eyes Of Eternity I love the title track because I love the lyrics.
I ignore the rules this time to list two favorite songs.
Tongue
Rage Of Creations is a song I really like.

Holy Hell [/i]"Calling Angels" and "Holy Hell"[i] are the two songs I like the most.

Garden Of Chaos I have the same as Staybrite. It's hard to take a favorite.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rob Rock song from every album   Favorite Rob Rock song from every album I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:27 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
I ignore the rules this time to list two favorite songs.
Favorite Rob Rock song from every album 362604

lol!

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rob Rock song from every album   Favorite Rob Rock song from every album I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Staybrite I thought you were telling me I have to give my favorites of Rage Of Creation and Garden Of Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rob Rock song from every album   Favorite Rob Rock song from every album I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:56 pm

Sorry, I don't think that's what I meant.
But it doesn't matter because you did it right. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rob Rock song from every album   Favorite Rob Rock song from every album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Rob Rock song from every album
Page 1 of 1