Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eddie James anybody?

Go down 
+2
alldatndensum
drumdude
6 posters
AuthorMessage
drumdude

drumdude

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Eddie James anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Eddie James anybody?   Eddie James anybody? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:29 pm

I just recently heard the song, "God" by Eddie James. I absolutely love it. Has anybody else heard of Eddie James?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Eddie James anybody?   Eddie James anybody? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:37 pm

I can't say that I ever have.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Eddie James anybody?   Eddie James anybody? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:11 am

I haven't heard of Him.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Eddie James anybody?   Eddie James anybody? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:53 am

Dude, I LOVE Eddie James! I've seen him in concert 4-5 times and every time he delivers! The last time I saw him, I think it was at a smallish church in KY, he got through maybe 3 or 4 songs and then for the next 4 hours it was a straight up Holy Ghost filled prayer service! And his dancers are truly amazing. They're all teenagers who have come from broken homes and are typically drug and alcohol abusers that he has taken into his rehabilitation program. One of my friends that I knew at summer camp from about 6 or 7 years ago is currently in his program and is a living testimony to what God is doing through that man.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Eddie James anybody?   Eddie James anybody? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:46 pm

This guy? (not the best sound quality)

drumdude

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Eddie James anybody?   Eddie James anybody? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:53 pm

I like this alot better because of how it starts.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Eddie James anybody?   Eddie James anybody? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:02 pm

I like the message of the song, but that's just really not my style at all. I'm glad it's blessing you, though.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Eddie James anybody?   Eddie James anybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:16 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I like the message of the song, but that's just really not my style at all. I'm glad it's blessing you, though.

Yeah, this isn't quite the kind of music I would spin on a normal basis either. But he is a FANTASTIC worship leader when live.
Back to top Go down
theoriginalironman

theoriginalironman

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Eddie James anybody?   Eddie James anybody? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 pm

I caught Eddie James live twice when he came through a nearby town and returned a month later- I also catch him occasionally on The Ramp. He is an excellent artist and a wonderful worship leader. The passion and anointing on his songs are second to none.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Eddie James anybody?   Eddie James anybody? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:55 pm

theoriginalironman wrote:
I caught Eddie James live twice when he came through a nearby town and returned a month later- I also catch him occasionally on The Ramp. He is an excellent artist and a wonderful worship leader. The passion and anointing on his songs are second to none.

An interesting story, one of my buddies from Church camp probably about 8 years ago now travels with Eddie James and the crew. Eddie took him in through a program he has to reach out to youth who have lived a troubled life with drugs, alcohol, etc. He said he had fallen away from Christ when he stopped coming to camp and got into drugs and got involved in a gang in Louisville, KY. But ever since Eddie reached out to him he's been living his life for God!
Back to top Go down
theoriginalironman

theoriginalironman

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Eddie James anybody?   Eddie James anybody? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:15 pm

That's awesome, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eddie James anybody?   Eddie James anybody? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eddie James anybody?
Page 1 of 1