Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping

Go down 
+8
Through The Dark Radio
MikeInFla
Driven
Hardkore
Black Rider
alldatndensum
Xid
Staybrite
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping   Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:56 am

Look what I bought a couple weeks ago! Couldn't believe it! 50 large packets for 6 bucks !!!!

About a week prior at Staters, I bought a box of the same brand = 1 box of 6 six ounce packages for almost $4 

I mean, what a difference! I gave 2 big handfuls to my son and daughter and the box is still super full. We've had hot chocolate almost every night  Cool

It's bulk deals like that that keep me going back.

Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping - Page 2 49585687_2552387628320948_5004655524348690432_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1

Last edited by Guilty/Forgiven on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping   Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 2:15 am

We also buy OTC meds there as well. We save a fortune buying Naproxen (Aleve) 500 in a bottle. Also Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Co-Q-10, Magnesium, Multi Vits, and so on (stuff really helps with cholesterol and my heart issues)

WAY back when burning CD-Rs was a new thing, it used to cost $3 PER blank CD-R at your average supplier. I discovered Costco had spindles of CD-Rs = 50 for $25 bucks. Over about a 3 year period I must've bought 7 or 8 of those spindles. 

I could go on and on with all the things we get. Everything from what Staybrite listed to several other items.... we have a standalone freezer, so we stock up on freezables - meats, bacon, vegetables, etc. 

We also stock up on dishwasher detergent, multi-packs of floss, huge containers of blueberries for the same price as the tiny containers at Vons, and on and on and on.... We love Costco  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping   Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 4:35 am

NUTELLA!!!!! So yum. But 6 pounds of it...or rather, 6.6 pounds of it? Sheesh! Who needs that kind of temptation?

16 rolls of paper towels?!! Seriously? That'd last me five years and four months (I use 3 a year). lol lol lol I think y'all must have more storage space and bigger freezers like Jim. Envy, envy, envy
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping   Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 8:16 am

I don't order cloths online.
That's why I have to get shopping when I need new cloths.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping   Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 3:56 pm

Jen5 wrote:
NUTELLA!!!!! So yum. But 6 pounds of it...or rather, 6.6 pounds of it? Sheesh! Who needs that kind of temptation?

16 rolls of paper towels?!! Seriously? That'd last me five years and four months (I use 3 a year). lol lol lol I think y'all must have more storage space and bigger freezers like Jim. Envy, envy, envy

For some reason it isn't uncommon for us to go through two rolls of paper towels a week (I think my goes through quite a bit working on his car).  I have to buy a large pack of the paper towels every other month.

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping   Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 5:05 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Jen5 wrote:

For some reason it isn't uncommon for us to go through two rolls of paper towels a week (I think my goes through quite a bit working on his car).  I have to buy a large pack of the paper towels every other month.

I use more rags than paper towels...sigh...I am my mother.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping   Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 6:00 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Jen5 wrote:

I use more rags than paper towels...sigh...I am my mother.

I tend to shift back and forth between rags and paper towels.  Paper towels are bad for the environment and cloth rags just push germs around after the first time you use them.....what's an environmentally conscious clean freak supposed to do!? 
lol!

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping   Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 1:57 am

As the sole dishwasher in the house, I am a strong supporter of paper towels, paper plates, and napkins
Laughing
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping   Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 7:12 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
As the sole dishwasher in the house, I am a strong supporter of paper towels, paper plates, and napkins
Laughing

When there are only two people living in the house, it is far easier.  We have done this for years.  My wife even keeps plastic forks/spoons at home so we don't have to wash them.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping   Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 8:11 pm

Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping - Page 2 I+am+canadian+and+i+approve+your+message+_123d655ea594f529ee42580201f80162
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping   Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Kwestion #40! - Shopping
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2