Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+15
mr.electric40
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
Jen5
rockerVu2
Dynamis
Hardkore
kerrick
alldatndensum
Xid
MikeInFla
Staybrite
Driven
messiaen77
Through The Dark Radio
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Random Ramblings - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 10:25 pm

Canucks shouldn't tell us what to do. Eh?
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 10:39 pm

Xid wrote:
Is Rankine a close relative to Da Kine?

kind of    Razz
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 11:07 am

Ever notice in commercials when they tell you it's the best ever? Shouldn't that mean you don't need to buy the next model?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 5:06 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Ever notice in commercials when they tell you it's the best ever? Shouldn't that mean you don't need to buy the next model?

Isn't that the same as weddings?  You have a best man, but the bride is marrying the groom.  If the guy was the best man, shouldn't she be marrying him instead?  Why settle for the second best!!!

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 5:23 pm

I'd love to see a set up done like that but it'd probably be irreverent.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 5:52 pm

What is irreverent to some is revered by others!   lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:46 pm

Xid wrote:
Is Rankine a close relative to Da Kine?
No, he's the guy that did all those stop-motion Christmas specials back in the 60s and 70s.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 2:20 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Black Rider wrote:

Isn't that the same as weddings?  You have a best man, but the bride is marrying the groom.  If the guy was the best man, shouldn't she be marrying him instead?  Why settle for the second best!!!

lol!

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 11:00 am

Been doing interviews and have to say, the process brings out my sarcastic side. When they ask why I want to work for them I want to say; I like to eat.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 2:34 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Been doing interviews and have to say, the process brings out my sarcastic side. When they ask why I want to work for them I want to say; I like to eat.
 Oh dear      Stupid
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 3:52 pm

Black Rider wrote:

"And afford a roof over my head, health insurance.....gas for my car" Rolling Eyes  Laughing

I know it's a stupid question, and I've even asked it a few times interviewing people.  Almost like it's just an excuse to get the person being interviewed to open up and talk.

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 4:00 pm

I feel quite accomplished: my dad and I successfully installed a new stereo and 4x speakers into my car.  There were a couple tricky things (especially the wiring since it has steering wheel controls) but we got it!
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 5:10 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Black Rider wrote:

"And afford a roof over my head, health insurance.....gas for my car" Rolling Eyes  Laughing

I know it's a stupid question, and I've even asked it a few times interviewing people.  Almost like it's just an excuse to get the person being interviewed to open up and talk.

What they want you to say is that you share their values. Just find something you like about the company and then you can say, "Well, aside from needing a roof over my head, I like XYZ Co's enviromental policy" or "...the way their employees always seem so happy to serve and I'd like to be part of that (gag)" or something like that. There aint no escaping those stoopid hoops. Stoopid hoops!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 5:55 pm

I get all that, it just strikes me as funny.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 7:36 pm

Black Rider wrote:
I get all that, it just strikes me as funny.

Oh totally. I once answered that question with "um...." and nothing else. I couldn't think of anything truthful to say.

Didn't get the job    Shocked
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 10:43 am

Sometimes, um is all there is to say.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 2:29 pm

Indeed
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 2:39 pm

Knowledge is power
Power corrupts
Corruption is a crime
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 6:41 am

We watched Three Indentical Strangers last night and it is quite an interesting story:

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 11:12 am

Today, I am going to record my latest blog on the issue of abortion.  Please pray that I will say what needs to be said about this in a loving way that isn't too heavy handed.  Yes, I know that could put me in the crosshairs of the local media and people who favor abortion.  I don't care about that.  I feel that we as Christian are too silent on big issues like this, but we need to learn to speak out about these things with love and compassion while never backing down from the truth of Scripture.  I pray I can do that.

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 11:30 am

It's a needed work, praying you speak with wisdom and people hear it.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 3:04 pm

Awesome!  This is such an important issue; I'm grateful you're seeking to reach out to folks about it.  Human life is so undervalued in our culture right now which is sickening and an absolute slap in the face to our Creator who made us in His own image and with a purpose.  May God speak through you and soften the hearts of those who hear.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 11:54 am

I am going to film two actually.  I am doing one on abortion and another on the worship wars.

I guess avoiding controversy isn't going to happen with my videos.  LOL

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 12:01 pm

"Worship wars"?  I'm not familiar with that term.  As in styles of worship music sung in church?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next