Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never Have I Ever - Game

Go down 
+10
Driven
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
crucifyd
Through The Dark Radio
Jen5
messiaen77
alldatndensum
Xid
Staybrite
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
crucifyd

crucifyd

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2016-02-12

Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:15 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Never have I ever eaten haggis (though I'd really like to try it).

hmmm... I don't even know what haggis is...

Never Have I ever been a coffee drinker
Back to top Go down
http://www.crucifyd.com
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 1:36 am

Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee...love me some coffee. Only one cup a day though (thick as sludge) as a mid-morning treat.  Smile

Haggis is a traditional Scottish meal that's served with great ceremony. My mum and dad attended a haggis ceremony and the stories they tell make it sound like a lot of fun. The meal itself sounds awful -- it's stuffed sheeps' stomach -- ew, but I still want to try it some day just for the experience.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:34 am

I think my stomach can't bear that .... haggis.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 1:20 pm

hee hee, good one, RV.   Laughing

Perhaps it's a little too  close to home.

Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 E4dce55f1fa9ae453dac942b868bba54_free-jesus-the-good-shepherd-clipart-jesus-the-good-shepherd-clipart_288-238
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9959
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:14 pm

Used to drink a couple cups of joe a day, till they discovered I have a Mitral Valve Prolapse that causes my heart to skip. So the coffee had to go. I occasionally have some decaf as I love coffee.

Quote :
Never have I ever watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Me neither ! Never knew what all the hype was about - maybe someday I'll get to watching it.

Never have I ever been to Mexico - even though I've lived only 3 hours away for 48 years.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 4:53 am

You're not missing much, G/F. It's really quite awful (The Rocky Horror, not Mexico).

The author of the Rocky Horror, Richard O'Brien, started work on that play whilst working in my home town of Hamilton. A few years back they erected a statue of Riff Raff (the character he played) on the main street. It's a bizarre thing to see when walking down the street...

https://www.trover.com/d/zWF6-embassy-park-hamilton-new-zealand

I spent a couple of weeks in Mexico at an orphanage outside Ensanada. I spent my time sorting clothes and painting buildings (lying on the roof hanging over to paint the eaves because there weren't enough ladders to do the job any other way - lol). I didn't see much else besides paint pots and a pile of donated clothes that was six feet high. Wonderful growing experience though.

Highly recommend a trip. Even if it's just to go to a weavers guild where you can buy wonderful woven blankets for a pittance and feed a family by your purchase at the same time.

Never have I ever gone busking (playing the guitar and singing on the footpath). I'd love to though just for the experience.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23477
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 7:20 am

I have never gone busking, but it is on my list of things to do this next year!  I am constructing two new cigar box guitars which will sound like both a guitar and bass at the same time.  I also have a BeatBuddy drum machine that is controlled with your foot.  Once the guitars are built, I have everything in place for a one man band.  How will I achieve this on the street?  I have a rechargable portable PA with 4 channels and a wireless mic.  BOOM!  While doing any leads will be tough, I can truly be a bare bones band, or in my case, Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band.

Never have I ever been to Disneyland.

(This is the one in California.  I have been to Disneyworld on several occasions.)

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5521
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 10:52 am

I've been to Disneyland 3 times.  The first time I stood in line for the Matterhorn with Jill Whelan who played Vicki on The Love Boat.  The last time they were still testing out the Rocket Rods.

Never have I ever touched the Atlantic Ocean.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 9:18 am

Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 Trash10
Never been to Disney WORLD, but living in SoCal, it's like, mandatory to visit Disneyland at least once, if not hundreds of times. I've been 4 times, which for me, is 3 times more than I needed to.

I have also not seen or touched the Atlantic Ocean. But, again living in SoCal, I've been to the Pacific Ocean countless times. Which leads me to....

NEVER HAVE I EVER been surfing
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Nope, can't say that I really cared to surf at any time.  The closest I've got is skateboarding and that didn't end so well Very Happy

NEVER HAVE I EVER BUILT A ROBOT.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 3:03 pm

I have!

Never have I ever eaten dragon fruit.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Not missing much with dragon fruit. Wish I hadn't gone there.

Never have I ever gone scuba diving. Wish I could though, but I'm asthmatic so I can never get my ticket.   Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 5:10 pm

I have never been scuba diving.  I would love to, but I am too afraid to try as I cannot swim well.  I am terrified of getting pulled out to see or attacked by a shark.  Hey, you asked!  Don't judge me!!!!!

Never have I ever tried skiing.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 5:36 pm

I went snowboarding once but never skiing.

Never have I ever nailed Jello to a wall.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 8:39 pm

Now that's just weird. I challenge anyone to say they've done that

...better yet, I challenge anyone to try it...right now

Smile
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 9:08 pm

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 10:52 pm

Never have I ever been so bored as I am right now  Razz
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 6:58 am

I have been extremely bored at times in my life.  Right now isn't one of them.

Never have I ever escaped from a mental health facility.

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 8:28 am

Me either.  They let me out.

Never have I ever played a didgeridoo.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 12:06 pm

Unfortunately, I have not played the didgeridoo.  My friend has and even has a didgeridoo.  Them music teachers are weird  geek

Never have I ever been to a NASA launch.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 1:06 pm

I have tried to play a didgeridoo but got no sound except the wind I put through it. The guy who owned the thing tried to explain..."it's circular breathing, Jen..." "Huh?!"   Smile

A NASA launch...oooo, that'd be cool. Been to a NASA lunch...haha...picnic at the Houston Space Centre.

Never have I ever played a Playstation.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 9:11 pm

I believe I have played on a PlayStation. I don't specifically remember, but I'm sure I have. I've mostly done Xbox and Nintendo consoles.

Never have I ever gotten a traffic ticket.
(I have been pulled over, but let off with a warning. Burnt-out headlight of which I was honestly not aware.)
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 10:38 am

Jen5 wrote:
I have tried to play a didgeridoo but got no sound except the wind I put through it. The guy who owned the thing tried to explain..."it's circular breathing, Jen..." "Huh?!"   Smile

A NASA launch...oooo, that'd be cool. Been to a NASA lunch...haha...picnic at the Houston Space Centre.

Never have I ever played a Playstation.
My stepfather has a didgeridoo.  Why does he have one?  My best guess is because he didn't before and now he does.

Ah, circular breathing...I was in college during Kenny G's hey day and all of us in the saxophone studio were trying to work that out.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 am

I've never gotten a moving violation, but I was cited for a loud muffler.  I just had to get it fixed and show the court clerk the receipt.  I was pulled over for something a couple months ago, but was let off with a warning.

Never have I ever watched a show beginning with "The Real Housewives of".
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am

You couldn't pay me to watch any of those reality jokes like "real housewives" etc... so annoying

I just played Playstation last night  Very Happy - thanks to Topshot organizing a donation for me last year when I had my surgery, I was able to get what I never would have bought for myself - a PS4 ! Tried other games in the last several months, but I seem to only like Fallout 4... 

Since 1985 I've been pulled over around a dozen times, with 8 of those getting tickets. Worse 2 were 90 in a 55, and 60 in a 25 residential (both times I was late for work, both times I was young and stupid) [little known secret: I "should" have been not only pulled over, but arrested when I was 17 - 11PM me and my buddies were heading to one of their houses to jam, when my friend in the VW decided to race on an empty road. He tried to pass me and I sped up - we were side by side doing about 65 when I seen the red and blue light up about 1/4 mile behind us. We both punched it and went in different directions. My buddy in the passenger seat was watching behind us and said the cop turned our way and is speeding up. We turned down a residential, whipped into the driveway of a random house, turned everything off and ducked. 15 minutes later the cop drove by very slowly with his search light on, shone it our way and kept going. So yeh, evading the police, whew... I haven't even told my Mom to this day  Laughing ]

Never have I ever been camping... nor would I ever want to  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Have I Ever - Game
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next