Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never Have I Ever - Game

Go down 
+10
Driven
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
crucifyd
Through The Dark Radio
Jen5
messiaen77
alldatndensum
Xid
Staybrite
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 3:21 pm

Then you obviously haven't really laughed Very Happy  Hopefully you've at least done a spit take while drinking something.

Never have I ever gave a cat a bath.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 3:31 pm

I've never given a cat a bath either. Wouldn't that be awful. You'd need to wear armoured gloves.

I have given a guinea pig a bath though. Just once. She got into the soil and was a right mess.

Never have I ever tried a Rueben sandwich.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23477
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 7:30 pm

Jen5 wrote:
I've never given a cat a bath either. Wouldn't that be awful. You'd need to wear armoured gloves.

I have given a guinea pig a bath though. Just once. She got into the soil and was a right mess.

Never have I ever tried a Rueben sandwich.

I HAVE bathed a cat.  If the cat trusts you, it isn't too bad.  We had a few cats while growing up that liked water and even swam.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 12:41 pm

I can't remember if I have or if I just wanted to.  I think that's the one. 

Never have I ever watched The Nightmare Before Christmas
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23453
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 4:24 pm

I tried to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas and ended up turning it off 15 minutes into it.  Just not my thing I guess.

Never have I ever watched the movie Elf.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 4:29 pm

I have seen bits and pieces of Elf, but not the whole thing.

Never have I ever been to a shooting range.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 6:56 pm

I have been to a shooting range and need to make time to go again soon.  I have my carry/conceal permit and need to stay in practice.  Also, if I ever need my weapon for personal protection, I don't want to freeze up if there is other gunfire.  Going to the range is great practice for this.

Never have I ever been in a Christmas parade.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 8:57 am

With all the years in marching band and Cub Scouts as a kid I've been in more than enough Christmas parades for both of us. 

I have now watched The Nightmare Before Christmas--yeah, weird stuff.

I have never seen Elf--Will Farrell grates on my nerves in large doses.

Never have I ever liked to do self-promotion.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 5:51 pm

Quote :

At least is isn't just me.  I can't stand his acting at all.  The only funny thing he has done, in my opinion was the whole "needs more cowbell" SNL skit.  Even then, it is Christopher Walken that is hilarious and not Farrell.

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 6:22 pm

^I used to feel that way about Farrell but then Seth Rogen came onto the scene and all my annoyance/disdain for Farrell shifted to Rogen hahaha.  Now I can actually appreciate Farrell's stuff once again.  Anchorman was pretty groundbreaking and revolutionized modern comedy films fairly substantially.  That being said, he definitely has a very specific brand of humor and if it's not your thing, it's not your thing and that's ok!
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:34 am

Yeah, I can take him in small doses.  I liked a lot of his SNL characters, but those were just 2-3 minutes at a time.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 12:15 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
With all the years in marching band and Cub Scouts as a kid I've been in more than enough Christmas parades for both of us. 

I have now watched The Nightmare Before Christmas--yeah, weird stuff.

Never have I ever liked to do self-promotion.

Me either, although I am my favorite subject to talk about.  Very Happy

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :

At least is isn't just me.  I can't stand his acting at all.  The only funny thing he has done, in my opinion was the whole "needs more cowbell" SNL skit.  Even then, it is Christopher Walken that is hilarious and not Farrell.

Oh man, I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one who can't handle an entire WF movie.

Never have I ever gotten a slinky to go down an entire flight of stairs (properly).

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 4:09 pm

Growing up, we lived in a single story home so we never had stairs to try Sad In college we did get an egg from the second floor to the first without anyone carrying it nor throwing it in a package Very Happy

Never have I ever been ice fishing.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 4:11 pm

Oddly enough, I've never been ice fishing, despite living in a hotspot (coldspot?) for it. I've barely even been fishing, either.

Never have I ever seen a shark in the wild. At least not that I remember.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Driven wrote:
Oddly enough, I've never been ice fishing, despite living in a hotspot (coldspot?) for it. I've barely even been fishing, either.

Never have I ever seen a shark in the wild. At least not that I remember.

I've never seen a shark in the wild, nor have I ever been ice fishing.

However, on my recent shipboard adventure I did see a small pod of whales (or at least the tops of them as they surfaced for air).  Also saw some porpoises/dolphins surf the waves of our ship as we headed into port, and some flying fish (although my wife didn't believe me at first and thought they were birds).

Never have I ever eaten anything I have caught/shot.

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 4:14 pm

When I was a kid my family would go on fishing trips to Canada where we would eat our catch.  Mmmm, good trout.

Never have I ever been so happy for a semester to be over.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 9:35 am

Quote :

I have eaten fish that we caught when growing up.  I went fishing with my dad, but I hated it.  It was all the sitting still waiting.  After a few years, daddy would yell for us boys to get up and get in the car if we wanted to go fishing.  My brother would head out and I would hunker down and stay in bed just a little while longer.  I got to watch more Saturday morning cartoons of my choosing that way.

Never have I ever had the mumps or measles.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 4:17 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
When I was a kid my family would go on fishing trips to Canada where we would eat our catch.  Mmmm, good trout.

Never have I ever been so happy for a semester to be over.

I don't think I've ever been so happy for the semester to end, either. I have 3 assignments and 3 exams left. The assignments are essentially done though, at least on my end Very Happy

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :

I have eaten fish that we caught when growing up.  I went fishing with my dad, but I hated it.  It was all the sitting still waiting.  After a few years, daddy would yell for us boys to get up and get in the car if we wanted to go fishing.  My brother would head out and I would hunker down and stay in bed just a little while longer.  I got to watch more Saturday morning cartoons of my choosing that way.

Never have I ever had the mumps or measles.

I believe I have had chicken pox as a kid. I don't know about mumps or measles.

Never have I ever gotten suspended from school.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 11:03 am

Nope, never got suspended from school.  Fortunately, there were lots of other kids who were worse than me Very Happy

Never have I ever chopped our own Christmas tree.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Unfortunately I was expelled from school in the 9th grade.  Won't go too into it, but just a warning not to let peer pressure push you into consuming alcohol (or any other drugs) on campus.

I have never chopped down a Christmas tree, but I did have to hack the bottom of one up a bit.  My mother-in-law bought a real tree but only had a stand for an artificial tree.  I had to hack down the bottom of the tree to get it to fit into the smaller stand.

Never have I ever had a flocked/artificially colored Christmas tree.

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:19 pm

I have neither cut down my own tree or had a non-green tree.

Never have I ever liked having a lot of stuff up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9959
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 10:35 pm

My parents grew Christmas trees for a couple years in the early 80s. Was pretty cool helping Dad chainsaw em down. 
Ever since the kids flew the coop, we quit buying live trees and have amassed 5... yes, FIVE fake trees. And yes, my wife does decorate each one and keeps one in each room  Rolling Eyes . Coolest part though ? Couple years ago she found an all black tree ! So she created black and white ornaments... it's quite stunning.

Never have I ever understood why anyone would want to bring a child into this world.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 9:25 am

I understand wanting to bring a child in this world, but have never had the opportunity to do so.  I think I would have been a great dad, but that doesn't seem to be God's plan for me.

Never have I ever eaten escargot (nor do I want to).

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 12:22 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
My parents grew Christmas trees for a couple years in the early 80s. Was pretty cool helping Dad chainsaw em down. 
Ever since the kids flew the coop, we quit buying live trees and have amassed 5... yes, FIVE fake trees. And yes, my wife does decorate each one and keeps one in each room  Rolling Eyes . Coolest part though ? Couple years ago she found an all black tree ! So she created black and white ornaments... it's quite stunning.

Never have I ever understood why anyone would want to bring a child into this world.
In a word:  Hope.  Hope for a better future for this world.

alldatndensum wrote:
I understand wanting to bring a child in this world, but have never had the opportunity to do so.  I think I would have been a great dad, but that doesn't seem to be God's plan for me.

Never have I ever eaten escargot (nor do I want to).
From what I know of you alldat, I would agree.  At the same time, though, look at all the kids you have gotten to be a role model for.

As for the escargot.  I would have to be tricked into eating it.

Never have I ever had such a hard time figuring out a Christmas list as I did this year.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 2:20 pm

I don't have much of a Christmas list. I've never been good at choosing gifts for people. I'll probably get some good drinks for some good friends, and leave it at that.

Never have I ever driven a classic car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever - Game   Never Have I Ever - Game - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Have I Ever - Game
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next